What's new

Chat Banter is a legit paid forum posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the sharing of useful information. The site will good to Join and I will like to join the site if get the Link. Though, the money to earn is very low but as far that it's just a 5 post per day, it would not waste time. At least I will be accumulate money gradually from it.

thanks for your suggestiin, but from what l read in the comment section most of the people said they dont accept african countries only users from uk. Also how much is the minimum withdrawal and how its works.
Post automatically merged:

thanks for your suggestiin, but from what l read in the comment section most of the people said they dont accept african countries only users from uk. Also how much is the minimum withdrawal and how its works.

I definitely agree with you here. Pay per post forums do not seem to have as high of rewards as I have seen in this forum and this is the best forum that I have seen in my opinion. The key is focusing on ensuring the quality of your work here over the quantity of posts that you make. :) It is always good to have other forums in your arsenal though. It can be a good way to promote this forum in those forums as well.
That's true, making wonderful threads and comments can lift the forum higher. Because you never know who you are helping with those threads or comments. That's why we need to add quality to it and post here. I don't think any forum for now, can match bizdustry's pay rate.

I definitely agree with you here. Pay per post forums do not seem to have as high of rewards as I have seen in this forum and this is the best forum that I have seen in my opinion. The key is focusing on ensuring the quality of your work here over the quantity of posts that you make. :) It is always good to have other forums in your arsenal though. It can be a good way to promote this forum in those forums as well.
Sure, you promote this forum by posting quality threads and comments on all forum discussion platform here. Talk about them outside the internet prefix, tell your friends about bizdustry, to join and also share with you the good information you always find here on a daily basis.

Last edited:
That's true, making wonderful threads and comments can lift the forum higher. Because you never know who you are helping with those threads or comments. That's why we need to add quality to it and post here. I don't think any forum for now, can match bizdustry's pay rate.
Yeah that is my perception as well. And there are some forums that I have used in the past that have great earning rates, however the actual reliability of the payment comes into question, which is not the case here. Which Is actually why it didn't even phase me that payments are now only taking place on the first of every month because I know that they are reliable.

Also creating quality threads and comments is also a way in which to show your respect for the forum as well which is very important.

Yeah that is my perception as well. And there are some forums that I have used in the past that have great earning rates, however the actual reliability of the payment comes into question, which is not the case here. Which Is actually why it didn't even phase me that payments are now only taking place on the first of every month because I know that they are reliable.

Also creating quality threads and comments is also a way in which to show your respect for the forum as well which is very important.
Okay, creating quality threads and comments is integral to move the forum course higher. As for the payment concerning bizdustry, it is a temporary one is not something that will happen steady. It was caused due to the early transition of the brexit, as said by the admin. So some crypto wallets have halted the GBP fiat currency in their wallet features. Making it hard for this forum to convert their asset from GBP to any payment gateway to pay members.

Okay, creating quality threads and comments is integral to move the forum course higher. As for the payment concerning bizdustry, it is a temporary one is not something that will happen steady. It was caused due to the early transition of the brexit, as said by the admin. So some crypto wallets have halted the GBP fiat currency in their wallet features. Making it hard for this forum to convert their asset from GBP to any payment gateway to pay members.
This makes a lot of sense. And I believe that one the admin also unfortunately got the covid virus as well. This is very sad and that will increase the work load that is being placed on all of the other admins and moderators that are working on the forum as well.

I understand what you mean with the brexit. Since seeing the admin message on that I have read up on it to try and understand the concept and the happenings that are surrounding brexit.

This makes a lot of sense. And I believe that one the admin also unfortunately got the covid virus as well. This is very sad and that will increase the work load that is being placed on all of the other admins and moderators that are working on the forum as well.

I understand what you mean with the brexit. Since seeing the admin message on that I have read up on it to try and understand the concept and the happenings that are surrounding brexit.
Good that you understand what is going on around the brexit. And also why payment have been shifted to every 1st of each month base on one of their administrative team being 'anis, being diagnosed by the corona virus. All our thoughts is, let him get well sooner and take back his responsibilities here.

Good that you understand what is going on around the brexit. And also why payment have been shifted to every 1st of each month base on one of their administrative team being 'anis, being diagnosed by the corona virus. All our thoughts is, let him get well sooner and take back his responsibilities here.
Definitely. I feel that when a news event happens it is very important to read up about it even a little bit to understand what it is as most global events to a certain extent will have an impact on the crypto world and so in order to stay up to date with crypto you have to make sure that you look into global news events as well.

I hope that he does get better soon as well. This virus has truly affected many people and my thoughts and prayers are with him.

6 to 10 cents per post is pretty decent, but the issue is that you are limited to only 3 posts a day! Do you think they will allow more than that in the near future? Because that's really low if you ask me, please let me know!

Definitely. I feel that when a news event happens it is very important to read up about it even a little bit to understand what it is as most global events to a certain extent will have an impact on the crypto world and so in order to stay up to date with crypto you have to make sure that you look into global news events as well.

I hope that he does get better soon as well. This virus has truly affected many people and my thoughts and prayers are with him.
Thanks a lot for wishing anis well, for one to go far and make good profit with Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or any top rising altcoin. He or she needs to keep up with daily crypto news, determining the market price of the coins, marketcap, trading volume, etc.

Chatbanter is another long process. You need to be confirmed on forumwheel before you can be able to work on chat banter.

If only the site could stand on its own then people will flood in without them going through the long process.

Thanks a lot for wishing anis well, for one to go far and make good profit with Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or any top rising altcoin. He or she needs to keep up with daily crypto news, determining the market price of the coins, marketcap, trading volume, etc.
Also another thing that I think is very important is looking into the whale alert aps. I feel like that is very important when it comes to the crypto market as well because to a large extent the whales have huge impact on the market and if the people are able to get alerts when a whale makes a move, it may help in trading as well.

I tried forum wheels but their style of approving seem very complex to me. Same for postloop. I hope the process will be easier in the future. I posted 10 quality articles but then waiting.... waiting.... nothing happens !
Thanks for the tip. Perhaps The Forum Wheel is a one-man business, a business managed by just one man therefore, they are taking time to review your account. I have not decided about The Forum Wheel because I heard that they do not have a lot of forums available for posting.

Though I have not explored the website but I was turned off by the payout. 50 cents to me is small, there are times I dedicate my time on bizdustry and I make 2 dollar per day. Though I am a bit lazy now. Jusy making 1 dollar which is still okay with the extension of payment processes.

6 to 10 cents per post is pretty decent, but the issue is that you are limited to only 3 posts a day! Do you think they will allow more than that in the near future? Because that's really low if you ask me, please let me know!
I have checked the site, I do not think the site can afford to pay more, or allow to create more posts because there are no ads. When a site does not have a proper earning mechanism, the owner cannot continue paying from pockets. Maybe the admin is looking to forward to increase activities so that he can apply for ad networks.

I have checked the site, I do not think the site can afford to pay more, or allow to create more posts because there are no ads. When a site does not have a proper earning mechanism, the owner cannot continue paying from pockets. Maybe the admin is looking to forward to increase activities so that he can apply for ad networks.

While it does seem like a great platform but the cap on earnings is bad. If it were like $1 per day, one would have at least managed the incentive but $0.5 is too low. I wish they can do something about it soonest, then people might fancy them.

I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.
It is an actual fun to be involved with a legit chat paying forum. But such forums are very rare to come by. There are so many fakes around this days.
Do you have any proof of payment to back your statement?

It is an actual fun to be involved with a legit chat paying forum. But such forums are very rare to come by. There are so many fakes around this days.
Do you have any proof of payment to back your statement?

Yes, I have a lot of payments already but for those users who already know me I do not need to post proof of payment. Besides, even if I post the proof it might just be a useless effort because there is a very low probability that you can join Chat Banter. It is inside Forum Wheel which has a stringent policy when it comes to new members. Pardon me for saying this but many I know have no interest in Forum Wheel because it is not easy to be approved.

I have account on this forum, I have earned from this site via the forum wheel. However, I am not active on the forum wheel, thus, I am also not active on chat banter. I even don't know if I can still access my account on this site.

I checked my the forum wheel account. Currently, chatbanter is no longer available on the forum wheel. I read somewhere that the original owner sold the forum and the new owner has not listed this forum on the forum wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back