Not open for further replies.

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.

I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.
The forum is not bad from your description. However, I would love to ask the following questions
1. What's the required word count for a valid post?
2. What's their payment methods and their minimum payment amount? I wish it will be crypto cos PayPal won't work for some people like me. Good it has more categories like sports, that's what I'm missing here.

Same, I can't make a PayPal account in my country, and it would be great if they paid with cryptocurrencies as well.
by the way, I tried loading up theforumwheel.com site, and it just won't load up for me, chatbanter.com loads up fine though.

If it is legit and paying. Then I will advice people who are looking for extra bucks on the internet to join. But 10 cents per post is a bit on the low side, you can only make 50 cents a day which is small... compared to bizdustry where I make at least $1 (1000 biznotes) everyday.

From the perspective rating forums I don't think this forum you posted is bad. But maximum of just five post per day is little but the pay rate per post is okay for forum level. At least one can make up to $0.60 there a day, posting replies and threads etc. Can you tell me the payment method the forum adopt to pay active members in the forum?? Cos I'm also a member in forumwheel.

This is a good forum that you posted about but the payment rate is kind of low compared to Bizdustry, This days Bizdustry has taught me to start valuing my time and I am loving it so the payment there may not be worth my time but I am willing to try it for a while, so my question to you is what is their payment method?

Is the forumwheel accepting new members worldwide? I tried to register and it seems like I have to write 10 post to be approve on the forumwheel gateway. However, a pop up message keeps saying that they're only approving writers from UK, US etc.

Well, it does seem like a good forum but the restriction is like a huge bummer. If you do find other forums like that with lesser restrictions it's always fine to share it with us.

I don't know much about chat banter, but it sounds really interesting, and I would like to learn about it. Is it available for all countries? Most African countries can't participate in many online opportunities since most of them don't use Payoneer, but use PayPal

The forum is not bad from your description. However, I would love to ask the following questions
1. What's the required word count for a valid post?
2. What's their payment methods and their minimum payment amount? I wish it will be crypto cos PayPal won't work for some people like me. Good it has more categories like sports, that's what I'm missing here.
I don't think there is a word count but I usually post at least 2 lines in the body. Forum Wheel is the one that pays and not Chat Banter. The only payment I know is Paypal but I am not sure if they have other means. Maybe the admin has no time to handle the transactions or paid posters so he enrolled his forum in Forum Wheel so that he just pays Forum Wheel and no work for him to do

From the perspective rating forums I don't think this forum you posted is bad. But maximum of just five post per day is little but the pay rate per post is okay for forum level. At least one can make up to $0.60 there a day, posting replies and threads etc. Can you tell me the payment method the forum adopt to pay active members in the forum?? Cos I'm also a member in forumwheel.
It is good that you are a member of Forum Wheel. Paypal is the only payment method I know but maybe you can ask Forum Wheel for other payment methods.

I don't think there is a word count but I usually post at least 2 lines in the body. Forum Wheel is the one that pays and not Chat Banter. The only payment I know is Paypal but I am not sure if they have other means. Maybe the admin has no time to handle the transactions or paid posters so he enrolled his forum in Forum Wheel so that he just pays Forum Wheel and no work for him to do

It is good that you are a member of Forum Wheel. Paypal is the only payment method I know but maybe you can ask Forum Wheel for other payment methods.
Do you think that forumwheel admin will listen to me, and grant my request to use Cryptocurrency gateway. It's been more than two months now, since I registered In the forumwheel but find myself no where near on earning with it.

You say you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel. I just checked The Forum Wheel on google and it seems to be a post exchange site. What are the criteria for joining The Forum Wheel? By joining The Forum Wheel do we also get to post on other forums?

You say you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel. I just checked The Forum Wheel on google and it seems to be a post exchange site. What are the criteria for joining The Forum Wheel? By joining The Forum Wheel do we also get to post on other forums?
Yes, Forum Wheel is a provider of post for forums. When you join Forum Wheel you have to make 10 posts (from what I remember) for the admin to evaluate. When approved you can choose the forums in the list that you want to join. Right now there are only 3 forums and one is Chat Banter, the other is Sports forum and a game forum. Depending on the rating that you will get earnings will be from 6 cents to 10 cents per post - new thread or comments earns the same.

Chat banter looking at it closely can be interesting to join but the conditions here are not good enough. The daily earnings and limited posting slot doesn't guarantee any financial reliability.6 cent to 10 cent earnings are too poor for me.

Interesting! Although I am just getting to know about the website. From what you have explained above, the platform looks legit and real. I will do my personal assignment and research more about it before joining the platform to earn. I am a bit discouraged because of the process involved. It to bulky. From Joining one platform before I would be qualified for another.

The forum shared here looks interesting and worth trying. But the major problem l will be facing over there if I decide to join their forum is just the payment method. Maybe we will wait behind and listen to the updates and whenever new payment systems are added, we then also start with them.

well, this forum seems reasonable, albeit well ... I must say that 50 cents per day is a bit low, but it's nice to have other legitimate options .. I'll give it a try

Yes, Forum Wheel is a provider of post for forums. When you join Forum Wheel you have to make 10 posts (from what I remember) for the admin to evaluate. When approved you can choose the forums in the list that you want to join. Right now there are only 3 forums and one is Chat Banter, the other is Sports forum and a game forum. Depending on the rating that you will get earnings will be from 6 cents to 10 cents per post - new thread or comments earns the same.
The process sounds little complicated, but if they actually pay upto 10 cents per post, I think that kind of complicate dsign up process is fine with me. Based on what you said, I think they are asking you to register through the forum wheel and make 10 test post just to evaluate your writing sklls. Maybe they have better posters compared to what we see on most of the paid to post sites.

The forum does not look so bad we can earn upto 0.6 dollar per day, but I want to ask you what are the payment methods?
and how much words needed for a post to be valid?
if it really pays in Crypto I will suggest it to all my friends

I think it's not bad, 5 post max per day is also okay since it will be a minimal effort. I'll look into it since im looking for more Earning platforms right now. But what's the minimum word count or letters because if it's like an article long.. it's bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back