What's new

Chat Banter is a legit paid forum posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i will just stick here to the bizdustry because here we don't have such complications just to earn a few cents a day.

There's no minimum to withdraw but there's a 0.3 transaction fees.
You said there are no minimum to withdraw? So one could be able to withdraw anything above 0.3?
Seems really great, i would give the website a try and drop my review here after I had successfully made my first withdrawal.

What's their modus operandi? Are they like bizdustry? it seems the site is popular, please those that have already benefited from the site should tell us more about it, that's why we are here to help each other grow in knowledge and understand.

You say you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel. I just checked The Forum Wheel on google and it seems to be a post exchange site. What are the criteria for joining The Forum Wheel? By joining The Forum Wheel do we also get to post on other forums?

I tried forum wheels but their style of approving seem very complex to me. Same for postloop. I hope the process will be easier in the future. I posted 10 quality articles but then waiting.... waiting.... nothing happens !

Bizdustry is more engaging and paying higher than the forums you mentioned here. Yeah, we are running out on threads to engage ourselves into. We should make it a norm to post more engaging threads here to keep the conversation going well. Because what keeps forum going well, is the topics and discussions members engage on.
The things is, I barely post a thread now even though it has a higher pay. I don't have an idea on what topics I will make as most of what I know have already a thread here. And on top of that, I fear that I might get a deduction if it's not that good.

The things is, I barely post a thread now even though it has a higher pay. I don't have an idea on what topics I will make as most of what I know have already a thread here. And on top of that, I fear that I might get a deduction if it's not that good.
Lol, don't grow frightened, you can still not get banned on the forum. Remember human knowledge is broad, your thinking expands like a rubber everyday. So believe more intelligent threads will still come your mind and you post and engage on the forum discussion, just as you always do here.

About 21 days ago I registered in The Forum Wheel, but I did not move forward since I received a message that is not available for my country, I wanted to do it because I read some good reviews of the site. The truth is that I would have loved to experiment on the site, and now more with the description that appears in this thread.

Lol, don't grow frightened, you can still not get banned on the forum. Remember human knowledge is broad, your thinking expands like a rubber everyday. So believe more intelligent threads will still come your mind and you post and engage on the forum discussion, just as you always do here.
Thank you. And I agree with you. Sometimes, I just get surprise that an idea will pop in my mind and it naturally came accross. What I do is I just write it in my notes so I won't forget. I guess the key is not to force it.

Thank you. And I agree with you. Sometimes, I just get surprise that an idea will pop in my mind and it naturally came accross. What I do is I just write it in my notes so I won't forget. I guess the key is not to force it.
Lol, that is nice for you, since you forget at times, it's better for you to note down. That happens as a result of low retentive memory. When one find such kind of issues around him or her, then the focus should be jotting down some important information that is of high remark in the future.

About 21 days ago I registered in The Forum Wheel, but I did not move forward since I received a message that is not available for my country, I wanted to do it because I read some good reviews of the site. The truth is that I would have loved to experiment on the site, and now more with the description that appears in this thread.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but which country are you from? I remember a week ago when I visited the site and trying to register, there was a pop up message saying that they are only accepting members from UK, US, and others. Since I'm from the Philippines, I didn't continue to write the 10 posts required.

No, I don't care, I'm from Venezuela. For a little more than 10 years they have been restricting us due to the political situation we have in my country, previously there was no such restriction for any reason. That is why there are accesses that are denied and there is no way to solve it.

I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.
Very nice and thanks for sharing with us also about chat banner. I will also join it now. It looks me very well and effective for both learn and earn on chat banner. How much you have earned from chat banner still now.

I think it's not bad, 5 post max per day is also okay since it will be a minimal effort. I'll look into it since im looking for more Earning platforms right now. But what's the minimum word count or letters because if it's like an article long.. it's bad
Hahaha!! I don't think so, it's not sub blogging website like publish0x, read.cash and the other. I'm not a registered member but I think it has the same look like other forums. What I curious about this platform is their payment system, if it's only Paypal then I don't think I can contribute 😅😅.

Hahaha!! I don't think so, it's not sub blogging website like publish0x, read.cash and the other. I'm not a registered member but I think it has the same look like other forums. What I curious about this platform is their payment system, if it's only Paypal then I don't think I can contribute 😅😅.
Yeah they're only paying thru paypal, the website looks old so i doubt that they will add other modes of payments such as crypto because they have a lot of time before to do that 👀. I just don't understand why would a forum use TFW for their website when that's the one that throws everyone off

Yeah they're only paying thru paypal, the website looks old so i doubt that they will add other modes of payments such as crypto because they have a lot of time before to do that 👀. I just don't understand why would a forum use TFW for their website when that's the one that throws everyone off
If no crypto payment is available then I have to wait for a while or just move ahead with what I had already. For the TFW usage on their website, l hope they have a reason using it even though we don't see it good.

I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.
I have read abou this Chat Banter in Forum coin and it sounds like a great site. I just wish that it was on its own and not a part of Forum Wheel. I had an account there but I don't if it still exists, if it doesn't then I dread starting over and having to write those first 10 posts for approval. I also wonder if there are other active forums in Forum Wheel apart from Chat Banter.

I have read abou this Chat Banter in Forum coin and it sounds like a great site. I just wish that it was on its own and not a part of Forum Wheel. I had an account there but I don't if it still exists, if it doesn't then I dread starting over and having to write those first 10 posts for approval. I also wonder if there are other active forums in Forum Wheel apart from Chat Banter.
You're right. Perhaps if the forum functions on its own alone like Bizdustry and is not part of Foum Wheel then I might join. I created an account on Chat Banter and already have posted 3 without knowing that I have to have an account with Forum Wheel as well. I didn't proceed with the 10 required posts on TFW as I was somehow discouraged to continue.

You're right. Perhaps if the forum functions on its own alone like Bizdustry and is not part of Foum Wheel then I might join. I created an account on Chat Banter and already have posted 3 without knowing that I have to have an account with Forum Wheel as well. I didn't proceed with the 10 required posts on TFW as I was somehow discouraged to continue.
Yeah, I can imagine how discouraging it is to make posts there then learn that you might not get paid unless you get approved by the main site. I would also have become active there if it was an independent site.

@Abigail let me ask the admin if that is possible. I know it is a turn off to pass by Forum Wheel because it is not easy to get approved much more that the admin seems to be on the site only by the end of the month during the payout. My take on Chat Banter why it is under the Forum Wheel so there would be no accounting work. It is not easy to receive withdrawal request that the admin would have to check and they pay. If there would be more than 20 withdrawals then that is a lot of work.

Tick to Bizdustry, because here, the pay rate is higher than others. All you need to do is focus on creating more benefiting threads/topics that will benefits members overall here. With the normal comments you do daily, I believe you gonna be more successful here.
I definitely agree with you here. Pay per post forums do not seem to have as high of rewards as I have seen in this forum and this is the best forum that I have seen in my opinion. The key is focusing on ensuring the quality of your work here over the quantity of posts that you make. :) It is always good to have other forums in your arsenal though. It can be a good way to promote this forum in those forums as well.

I do believe Bizdustry is the best comment website in terms of pay. Other websites simply waste your time and get you to engage in uninteresting discussions that solve no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back