What's new

Chat Banter is a legit paid forum posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.
I guess I will give the site a try now,but my question now is how is their method of payment,is he in cryptocurrency or paypal! Although anyhow they intend to pay is okay by me, because I open most of this account online to be able to receive my earnings online into them. So I will check the site now to know if they pay truly tho.
Post automatically merged:

I have been with Chat Banter for more than a year already and it pays good. It is a general forum with varied boards like sports, health, technology and money, of course. It pays about 6 to 10 cents per post with a maximum of 5 posts per day. However, it is under the banner of Forum Wheel so you have to be a member of The Forum Wheel first before you can join Chat Banter. The admin had requested me to post about Chat Banter in other forums so he can have more members.
I guess I will give the site a try now,but my question now is how is their method of payment,is he in cryptocurrency or paypal! Although anyhow they intend to pay is okay by me, because I open most of this account online to be able to receive my earnings online into them. So I will check the site now to know if they pay truly tho.

I want to search about this forum and see their features, but I didn't find a result. Their site refuses to connect
Is the admin scam his users or what? :ROFLMAO:
anyone update here to edit this thread, please!

Last edited:
As the name implies "chat banter" i can imagine the deep interactions that will be going on in the forum,interesting to know that there are different niche to pick on and discuss whatever you feel like as far as it relates to the topic of discussion.

Going to lock this topic, but not mark it as a scam website as the downtime may be genuine. If the website comes back online, please request for this thread to be unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back