What's new

Capital to start a business?

So, how much capital did it require you to start your business? Perhaps you've had multiple but share with us how much money you needed to invest in order to kick start the company? Are you slowly recouping costs?
When it comes to the issue of costing for our start up,we spent much of the money we invested into product,and the rest we usse to set up equipments in the office,it all boils down to about $500.

When I started my first business, I used sixty thousand naira for both the goods and everything I needed for the business and within 3 months I already made double of the capital

Well, the minimum capital to start a good business is around $1,000-$2,000. I am a crypto trader and I will be investing some money. However, i do not have $1,000 right now. I will be investing a small amount initially and I really hope that I will make profits.

The kind of business I need or will start requires alot of money expecially with the fact that I do not have anything start up material it will cost about $2k

I don't have a business of my own.ive tried many business but fails because of lack of good capital.capitals has been the major hindrance of starting my own business.

So, how much capital did it require you to start your business? Perhaps you've had multiple but share with us how much money you needed to invest in order to kick start the company? Are you slowly recouping costs?
I started my fish farm with a capital of about $1000. Prior to the time of starting up, I worked with an organization and saved up monthly. That's how I got the capital.

Well it depends on the kind of business you want to go into and so before being sure of the capital,you have to first of all decide on the kind of business and you have to do some findings

I started my first business from the money I received from my friends. my second and third businesses were funded through bank loans. My online business was started by using the money I received from paid to post site.

Capital for starting a business completely depends on the type of business you're interested in. You will have to invest your time, and be present in your business physically as well as mentally. Also, it's important to pick your investment very carefully, you'd probably want to invest where you get the highest return.

This is one of the major challenges encountered by most starters.
The truth is the lack of capital is only a hindrance if you think it is a hindrance.
There are alot of ways to gain capital legitimately.

Startup capital is the initial money needed to begin a business. This money is often used for supplies or materials needed by the business.
Startup capital is the initial money needed to begin a business. This money is often used for supplies or materials needed by the business.

Last edited:
I would need an approximate amount of just $500 to Kickstart my trading journey .
This would afford me the uppourtuny to get a laptop and as well get a funded prop account.

It's good to first start small later turn it into a big business later. I started small with the help of my father with a little above $1000, and the business is turning big now

Here in my country, $100 will only be enough to start petty business, like fast food, and hawking type of business. With $500 you can start up restaurant business medium seize, p.o.s business, electronics, like phone gadgets etc.

I think that the rate of inflation might not be so high in your country. However, in my country, even $1,000 will not be enough to start a business and you will suffer if you endure losses.

The amount of capital needed to launch a business entirely relies on the industry you're interested in.
You will need to put in time and show up physically and psychologically for your business.
Additionally, you should choose your investments wisely; ideally, you want to put your money where it will yield the maximum return.

I didn't really invest in the work that I perform right now. This is because, I'm currently working under someone. But I have other side jobs online platforms that does not require any capital.

Well I do not have a business, but a cousin of mine has a pizzeria business, so far she has made an investment of approximately $100, it has an excellent location and therefore the returns have been satisfactory. She already has stability and has no debts, since it has not been more than 6 years

Funds for beginning an enterprise is entirely based on the kind of venture you want to establish. It is critical to pick and chose your investments because you will most likely choose to invest in areas with the largest profit.

I think you need a reasonable amount of capital is necessary to establish any enterprise, but the exact amount is dependent on you. It is also essential to have a solid business plan.

I think you need a reasonable amount of capital is necessary to establish any enterprise, but the exact amount is dependent on you. It is also essential to have a solid business plan.

Having a business plan is important because you must try to estimate the profitability when it comes to starting a business of any kind. This is why it is important for people to never underestimate the importance of planning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back