What's new

Capital to start a business?

Deleted member 403

So, how much capital did it require you to start your business? Perhaps you've had multiple but share with us how much money you needed to invest in order to kick start the company? Are you slowly recouping costs?

I do not have a business, but a cousin of mine has a pizzeria business, so far she has made an investment of approximately $1000, it has an excellent location and therefore the returns have been satisfactory. She already has stability and has no debts, since it has not been more than 2 years.

I have never started any business and I don't have any plans right now due to lack of capital. My sister wants to open a small movie shop soon. She has calculated the amount of capital she needs to be around $500.

I think if your sister does a good search for movie prices she can start with less capital. My brother has a video club and he started with almost no capital, his expenses were focused more on paying the rent than on the movies to be purchased. With a little research it will surely be more economical.

Capital for starting a business completely depends on the type of business you're interested in. You will have to invest your time, and be present in your business physically as well as mentally. Also, it's important to pick your investment very carefully, you'd probably want to invest where you get the highest return.

Everyone have a clear budget about what it should cost to start a business. When i started my offline game shop, i evaluated the cost everything I'll spend for to match up with my capital. I spent around $600 to set up it up at the initial stage.

If I ever start a business, I will probably raise funds through crowdfunding. I think crowdfunding is the best way to raise funds for your business.

I have tried crowdfunding and I know how difficult it is t raisse funds. The best method is asking for help with friends and family. You can even offer share for their monetary help so that they feel they did not give money for nothing.

If you say crowdfunding is difficult, I just trust you. I suggested crowdfunding because I have seen a lot of successful crowdfunding campaigns on kickstarter.

I agree with you, since it all depends on the type of business you want to invest in. In my country you can start a business with $100 and there are others where it would be a minimum of $500 or more.

Here in my country, $100 will only be enough to start petty business, like fast food, and hawking type of business. With $500 you can start up restaurant business medium seize, p.o.s business, electronics, like phone gadgets etc.

It is expensive here. If you set up a small shop, you will have to pay at least $100 monthly rent. You need at least $1000 even to sell phone accessories like cover sticker, adapter etc.

Which is 492,000 in my local currency. Its a reasonable amount of money to get started with phone gadgets business. I'll save up more funds for it, then establish it, making it two offline business for me.

If you start small, you can burrow money from friends and family. I have a lot of friends who burrowed money from me to start a business and now they are doing well.

You're a rich man, for people to look up to you for loan. I don't borrow money for any venture at all. It is detrimental at times, because i might not meet of deadline.

Well, am not rich to work as a money lender. My friends were starting small, something like $10-$20. They were trying to sell through facebook marketplace.

Lol, its good to start small when you're pocket isn't much to start big. Instead of waiting too long to get such amount, it is better to start somewhere.

I dont have a business of my own just quite yet, but i am hoping to start up one very soon. The scale of your business would determine how much capital would be needed to start up. It could be a small scale or large scale business, but because you started small does not mean it would remain small all the time.

I have done a lot of businesses but my first business was while I was in secondary school and it was me selling biscuits, sweet and chewing gum and that's years ago I started with my pocket money.
So, how much capital did it require you to start your business? Perhaps you've had multiple but share with us how much money you needed to invest in order to kick start the company? Are you slowly recouping costs?

If all depends on the type of business you want to start. But please make sure that you start a business with good and enough capital to avoid business collapse. Make sure you plan the business very well before going into it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back