What's new

Capital to start a business?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
My first and my only business do far has been a poultry farm which I had made after the pandemic . it cost me hundred thousand naira but I have gotten the cost already.

Capital have always been the hard side of the business operation. Whenni started my business, my parents assisted me to get down with business.

Recouping cost for the business of mine I started years ago takes a lot of time because I still had to reinvest my profits into the business a lot of times back then to get it fully functional

Capital for starting a business completely depends on the type of business you're interested in. You will have to invest your time, and be present in your business physically as well as mentally. Also, it's important to pick your investment very carefully, you'd probably want to invest where you get the highest return.
This is true,for every business at least during the initial stage of the business, a lot of time and attention should be focus on the growth of the business,apart from the issue of finance which form the live wire of any business,your time is greatly needed for it to succeed.

The amount of capital you need is dependent on the type of business you intend to go into. I didn't need so much capital at first because I bought all I needed for my business in bits, though it took some time, however, I have 75% of what I need.
Post automatically merged:

There are different ways you can source for business capital, some can be gotten from family and friends while some can be gotten from loans.

Last edited:
If all depends on the type of business you want to start. But please make sure that you start a business with good and enough capital to avoid business collapse. Make sure you plan the business very well before going into it
That is true,when we started our business,we did'nt put all our money into the business which was around $300,and we went into our reserve whenever we are cash traped,and this really helped us to stabilised,we have been in the business for about 3yrs now.

If all depends on the type of business you want to start. But please make sure that you start a business with good and enough capital to avoid business collapse. Make sure you plan the business very well before going into it
I would like to start a cryptocurrency trading business. I need at least $1,000 to start it out. I will try my best to let it grow to ten thousand dollars. I am praying for my father to give me the desired capital to start it out.

I gathered my capital by working as cleaner in a big company , tho it was part time and I was paid 5000 monthly and I saved it

Though the amount needed may depends on the kind of business you want to start but I'm sure you needs a good capital to start any business.

It depends on the type of business you oiught to do , if your really sure you gonna be making profit I suggest you borrow from your family members to start your. Business

I started my business with around $500. It was a good experience starting the business with that low amount of money and I'm already expanding the business and also recouping my capital

I started crypto trading with just $15 capital but I think I have been able to generate up to $1000 in the space of 6 months.
It all depends on your ability to stay focus on your business and putting some hard work

The only business that i have started was a buy and resell business and for that i did not have to invest much as i typically had a place to purchase the items and only bought them when i had a customer that i had to send the item to. So it was immediate profit with minimal risk to me which i was very happy with.

I think capital to use to start a business really depends the kind of business you actually want to start, but starting a business you need to start it in a big way so make good profit from it.

100 percent of the time you don't get to know how much you need what you do is to estimate if you don't factor in inflation, you might go to the goods market and be stranded

Capital to start a business solely depends on the type of business,this why a business plan is very very nessecary to have a business plan before going into business,a small Cale business requires small amount of money and a large scale also requires large amount of money

That's a tough question answer, as my capital was all over the place. I had saved a lot of money to start, well over $5000, but I invested in all differently. But, I guess you could say $5000 in total throughout the start of things.

I recently just got capital to buy a clipper for a hair cutting business that I had in the past always thought of so I needed capital and I got it from a family member an in law so I decided to do this because it was a very flexible thing To do and I started my business and I am yet to help him back with interest added on the loan given

Before starting up a business , you need to do a survey and a research so you can know which business will fit for your capital and how much returns it will be bringing
Post automatically merged:

I don't have my personal business but am currently managing a business the COO claims he started the business with just 25000 naira and the business is so large , so I think someone can also start up the business in a small scale with just 15000naira

Last edited:
So, how much capital did it require you to start your business? Perhaps you've had multiple but share with us how much money you needed to invest in order to kick start the company? Are you slowly recouping costs?
i don't have any business because i lack capital ,capital plays the major role when it comes to business many of us here are lacking capital an i don't want to loan money to start up a business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back