What's new

Can You Trust Your Bank With Your Money?

I think that this is a major concern of many people who tend to start their business and store money in bank accounts. A bank may block your account if you do not offer them proper documents.
Documents for what? I don't understand. Is there actually a document that a bank would require you to present after you've opened an account with them? I think things are very different in different locations.

Of course, that is the major reason I have a bank in the first place. almost every bank in this part of the world is insured and people's money are secured. So there is no need to panic.

Banks nowadays are scary because some of their workers are into unlawful activities like deducting customers money from their account and also giving fraudsters and hackers the secret information of their customers account , somi don't trust anybody

Banks nowadays are scary because some of their workers are into unlawful activities like deducting customers money from their account and also giving fraudsters and hackers the secret information of their customers account , somi don't trust anybody
That is so scary indeed. If a bank sells you out to thieves and hackers, you will rarely ever trust them again. Banks should be so professional and trustworthy to their customers.

Documents for what? I don't understand. Is there actually a document that a bank would require you to present after you've opened an account with them? I think things are very different in different locations.

Documents for opening a bank account. You may need to submit your national ID and other documents when it comes to opening an account with the bank.

Documents for opening a bank account. You may need to submit your national ID and other documents when it comes to opening an account with the bank.
That's very correct. You're expected to present some documents to be able to open an account with a bank and I guess that's the normal actually but what's different is presenting them after opening an account.

There are many people who would have a much harder time trusting people with their money. However, a bank is a place where you could deposit your money because it is considered much safer as compared to other places. Moreover, banks are also registered and regulated by the government as well. So, would you trust your bank with your money?

Unfortunately I don't think that we have any choice when it comes to keeping our money in bank because we can't keep our money at home. I saw someone who kept $2 Million in cash at home. It's not what I can do.

My bank is a strong bank that cannot liquidate. They have international appeal. And moreso, our funds are insured as mandated by the central bank of my country. With banking, I have no fear about my funds.

Definitely yes , I can trust my bank with my money at some point , but there are some banks that are find of deducting customers money unnecessarily and it will continue if you dont lodge a complain .

I have been using same bank for quite a long while, Though they have not disappointed once before, But I still do not trust them completely with my money.

Well to a little extent, I do trust bank with my money but i do not completely trust bank over my money. I don't know why but i don't really like the banking system anywhere

Yes banks can be trustworthy but the fiat that we have can not be trustworthy because of inflations, instead I prefer cryptocurrency because it is secure and profitable.

Yes, so far it is believe that we should trust our banks because they do try by all means to always keep our money safe. If one does not trust his or her bank, why keeping your money there.

There's no point in putting money in a Bank that you're not confident in. I really do trust my offline bank but then again I would prefer to hold my assets in cryptocurrency and in that way I would check against devaluation.
That's nice, I also don't like keepming my money in a bank that they are not filly accredited or bank that I'm not fully having confident in them, I always invest on crypto.

Yes i do trust my banks to some extent but not completely. When it comes to money one needs to be truly careful. And it would be wise to make use of trustworthy banks, meaning banks that have been in existence for years and have good track record.

Well sometimes banks most be trusted but personally I don't have so much trust on banks most especially when it comes to money because I have been having strange experiences which are not supposed to be so.

There are many people who would have a much harder time trusting people with their money. However, a bank is a place where you could deposit your money because it is considered much safer as compared to other places. Moreover, banks are also registered and regulated by the government as well. So, would you trust your bank with your money?
I have been trusting my bank with my money for a few years now and my money has been safe. It is a good thing to keep your money in the bank because it seems to be safer than keeping it elsewhere.

I do trust my bank with my money. People don't know you have the money, and since you don't have access to it, you can't use it anyhow. However, scammers seem to get access to people's accounts these days and the banks don't do much to help you with retrieving the money.

Unfortunately I also don't trust my banks with my money but I am still forced to save my money in the bank because there is no other way for me to have the money in a secure platform where I will be able to carry out my daily business transaction with it.

I can trust my bank with my money because they have adequate investment capital through their published financial statement sends to the public every year. They have also been in existence even before I was given birth to so much more reliable.

I trust my bank with my money, however, I am not the kind of person who keeps a lot of money in bank account. I only have a small amount in my bank accounts. I invest as soon as I have some amount on my accounts.

This is the best way for someone to go with his or her money because leaving everything that you have in the bank is not a wise decision when you can actually be making another good profit from your investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back