What's new

Can You Trust Your Bank With Your Money?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who would have a much harder time trusting people with their money. However, a bank is a place where you could deposit your money because it is considered much safer as compared to other places. Moreover, banks are also registered and regulated by the government as well. So, would you trust your bank with your money?

Well, i do trust my bank with my money but not completely. I don't like the fact that they can easily deduct from one's money and claim is for something important and one doesn't get to have a say about it.

Well, i do trust my bank with my money but not completely. I don't like the fact that they can easily deduct from one's money and claim is for something important and one doesn't get to have a say about it.

I think that banks are controlled by the government, and I think that this also includes the private banks as well. This means that the government could have access to your funds and this might be the reason why many people do not completely trust banks.

I think that banks are controlled by the government, and I think that this also includes the private banks as well. This means that the government could have access to your funds and this might be the reason why many people do not completely trust banks.
Yeah, you are right. In my country, I believe that the government controls the activities of the banks including private banks and so they can have access to one's funds which is not nice in my opinion.

Yes for sure, just as from the definition of bank.its an institution set aside for saving people's money and other important things, so is not a bad idea to trust your bank as they are registered under the government.

I have been using the same banking company now for 8 years and I have never had any issues where I haven't felt that my money is safe in my bank account. I have even had things happen in the past where money has been taken from my bank account for services I had canceled, one of them being Amazon Prime and they have kindly helped me get the refund once I proved that the service was canceled before the money was taken from my bank. Even when I have bought from websites and not received the item I purchased, after reporting it, they have bent over backward to ensure I got my money back as long as I had provided the proof they needed. I feel that my money is very safe in my bank account.

There's no point in putting money in a Bank that you're not confident in. I really do trust my offline bank but then again I would prefer to hold my assets in cryptocurrency and in that way I would check against devaluation.

I also never store my money in any kind of bank. I use payment systems. i would like to save my money in a PayPal account but PayPal is not available in my country.

I also never store my money in any kind of bank. I use payment systems. i would like to save my money in a PayPal account but PayPal is not available in my country.
I am really not a huge fan of PayPal though and it's not only because it's not available in my country but because they do have a very transaction fee as many claim. You should convert your assets to crypto and store it in binance.

I do trust my bank with my money. People don't know you have the money, and since you don't have access to it, you can't use it anyhow. However, scammers seem to get access to people's accounts these days and the banks don't do much to help you with retrieving the money.

Yes, I can trust the bank with my money. It is secure and government owned, so my money is save in it. However, I prefer to invest my money than let it sit in the bank and face inflation. I will only save with a target but invest the rest of the time.

I am really not a huge fan of PayPal though and it's not only because it's not available in my country but because they do have a very transaction fee as many claim. You should convert your assets to crypto and store it in binance.

I also do not like PayPal that much and I am sure that many people are also frustrated with PayPal as it blocks accounts. However, many people have no option but to use it as it is the only option for many people.

I trust my bank with my money, however, I am not the kind of person who keeps a lot of money in bank account. I only have a small amount in my bank accounts. I invest as soon as I have some amount on my accounts.

You cannot be sceptical all the time. You need to trust your bank and save your money in there . In my home country , there is a mechanism on ground that protect the money of each and every depositors.

I also do not like PayPal that much and I am sure that many people are also frustrated with PayPal as it blocks accounts. However, many people have no option but to use it as it is the only option for many people.
It's probably those that force themselves on the application that would get their account blocked. It would just be for the best to let them go and find other ways to safely keep your money.

It's probably those that force themselves on the application that would get their account blocked. It would just be for the best to let them go and find other ways to safely keep your money.

I think that trusting your bank with the money or trusting a payment system with your money could be a really big deal. After all, you are trusting them with your money and this is very important thing for the person who deposits money. Getting account blocked could be heartbreaking.

I think that trusting your bank with the money or trusting a payment system with your money could be a really big deal. After all, you are trusting them with your money and this is very important thing for the person who deposits money. Getting account blocked could be heartbreaking.
It's not even a matter of getting your account blocked but a matter of your own supposed trusted bank ripping you off and playing games with your money. You should see what's going on in my country right now.

It's not even a matter of getting your account blocked but a matter of your own supposed trusted bank ripping you off and playing games with your money. You should see what's going on in my country right now.

I think that this is a major concern of many people who tend to start their business and store money in bank accounts. A bank may block your account if you do not offer them proper documents.

There's no point in putting money in a Bank that you're not confident in. I really do trust my offline bank but then again I would prefer to hold my assets in cryptocurrency and in that way I would check against devaluation.
That is definitely one of the things that usually make some persons to make use of their wallet to make their deposits and save their money,because this will serve as a hedge against inflation for some unstable currency.

I think that this is a major concern of many people who tend to start their business and store money in bank accounts. A bank may block your account if you do not offer them proper documents.
Yeah, some banks are so strict when it comes to the money you receive in your account. It it is a large amount, you will need to go to the bank with the right documents and proof that your business exists.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back