How many bank accounts do you have?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have one bank account or multiple bank accounts? In the case of multiple bank accounts, how many bank accounts do you have?
I have 8 bank account. I have four personal bank accounts, two bank accounts for my businesses and two bank accounts for my kid, which I manage. I use different bank accounts for saving, investment and managing expenses. Since I do not pay any account maintenance fees., having multiple accounts does not come as a liability. As long as I have funds on these accounts, I get interests.

Currently, I have four different bank accounts and I still have intentions of opening another one which is going to be for my International Business purposes.

I try as much as possible to have different bank accounts for different purposes, so that I don't have my money mixed up in a way it is going to be very difficult for me to carry out my financial analysis and evaluation.

I have only about four bank accounts, I use one for business, I use 1 for billings and payment services. Then the remaining two a miscellaneous.

I have only about four bank accounts, I use one for business, I use 1 for billings and payment services. Then the remaining two a miscellaneous.

It is always very important to have your business account different from your personal account. This is because mixing your business money with the personal funds that you have for your other needs is always going to be very confusing for you to know exactly how your business money is been managed.

This is because mixing your business money with the personal funds that you have for your other needs is always going to be very confusing
That's true cause I find myself liking to keep track of changes in the aspect to the one used for miscellaneous. I only know of what is going in, about what is going out is what I often don't check.

Had it mean I was mixing the said one with business account ..... imagine the mess it would have created.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back