What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Of course, provided you know other people that have transacted with that particular person, and they can vouch for him. I have witnessed several transactions of huge amount of money particularly regarding sales in the crypto world and there was no one fraudulent activity.

That's such a huge risk to take. Well, for the fact that there are lot of scams out there, it doesn't mean we should lose our trust in humanity. But a wise thing to do is make findings and verify the authenticity of the investment before going into it

Trusting someone you dont know is not bad, but the situation of things in the country does not give room to that. A lots of businesses has been destroyed as a results of the fact that an online friends think, its the only was to enrich his/her pockets, so embezzling your hard earned money will set in immediately. So, i will prefer studying such online friends before investing on them.

I just can't do that one bit, unless the relationship has transcended beyond online to offline relationship. No you shouldn't trust people you meet online, there are a lot of scammers out there ready to pounce on unsuspecting investors. I'll advise you try to meet physically if it's it possible zoom calls and legal documents for backup will suffice.

You should never make the mistake of trusting a person whom u met online even if he claims to be a friends friend the fact that it involves money means that there is tendency for you to be scammed .

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
Well it's too hard to trust a person whom you met on social media, because you know scammers are everywhere and wanted to get money by fake ways, after getting your trust. So not me, I think no one would take such a big chance of investment with an unknown person. And I would suggest too, that never waste your money in greediness of more money.

The truth of the matter is that it is very hard to trust someone with money this days even at the offline business its always hard to trust people with money not to talk of online business that you don't know the person face to face. So for me I don't think I can do it

I will never trust anyone I met online with a dime
I will rather give my money to a orphanage home than to trust someone I meet online
It will end up in tears
I have been scammed several times and I will never happen again

I do not trust someone I meet online with a huge sum of money because 90% of people we met online as cameras and I cannot reach transacting a huge amount with someone I don't really trust and I have never met before physically because there is a higher possibility that they can run with my money.
Post automatically merged:

I do not trust someone I meet online with a huge sum of money because 90% of people we met online as cameras and I cannot reach transacting a huge amount with someone I don't really trust and I have never met before physically because there is a higher possibility that they can run with my money.

It takes time to trust people who see every single day physically, talk less of people you haven't meet face to face. With all these scam stories everywhere it is difficult to trust anyone both online and offline. Many people can take risk of investing with people they can physically meet than people who are doing business online
Post automatically merged:

It takes time to trust people who see every single day physically, talk less of people you haven't meet face to face. With all these scam stories everywhere it is difficult to trust anyone both online and offline. Many people can take risk of investing with people they can physically meet than people who are doing business online

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
Look, I'm suspicious by nature and I wouldn't trust nor for 2 dollars. 200 thousand dollars? First thing I would suspect: if on the other side of the screen a cheater may be hidden. I wouldn't even trust offline acquaintances for less amount than 200 thousand dollars. Be careful: if you lose such a huge amount of money, your condition may considerably worsen. Misplaced trust can lead to such consequences.

Of cause not, you cant really trust anyone you met online not to mention investing with them. i have been a victim to that one too many times

one must be very careful when dealing with online schemes. People tend to get scammed with transactions performed without meeting in person. I personally do not recommend online transactions most of them are fraudulent these days

I can never ever do that mistake again in my life, even if I want to entrust my money with someone offline it will be someone traceable not some one that will elope with my money and will be no where to be found.
I made a mistake of giving my account details of forex to someone I met online telling me he will double up my Money but he was a fraud and lost all my money. he didn't know anything about forex he gambled with my account since then I can't make the mistake of trusting Someone I met online.

Trust is no where to be found in my dictionary. I don't even trust my wife when the issue of money arise not to talk of someone I met online. I can't even have a deal with online friends not to talk of trusting him with huge amount of money.

Strangers come into your business’s website every day or call you on the phone, but most of them won’t buy from you. And it’s not because they don’t have a need for your services, though that’s true in some cases

Please react to this.
No, I can't and I don't trust such people who say they will give double or good return on our Investment. Because mostly people are fraud and they just win the trust of innocent people ,get their money and run away.
I don't recommend to trust on such people.
We know that people easily make fake ID's on different social media platforms and they cheat people by showing them spark of money.
So avoid such scammers!!

It's a foul to trust people with investment, even if it is personal, not to talk of thatnow person you met online from no where, investment is best handled by the investorrule, when there is a third party, be sure to have little or nono return. As revenue, because people give excuses to cover up for any thing thatelse would make them richer than youthe, the owner.

Thanks so much Favour. I don’t advise anyone to send out funds to someone they’ve never met before because people can be so crafty right now. If you ever need to send send out funds to individuals make sure it’s people you know personally
I would say a big NO to this because risks like this can end up in tears, there are alot of people scamming people and they strategize to look so real bit they are nothing but fake, so it is better to be wise.

the fact is that due to a lot of scammers recently which has even influence the thought of people recently has made trusting people very difficult.it doesn't mean whether you meet someone online and you meet them physically,the good ones still exist

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back