What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Many people have been scammed by that reason that if they are sincere then they will meet sincere people in the internet. Scammers are very good in befriending people to show how sincere they are. But in reality everything is just for show to earn the trust of the victim. Be careful with your sincerity to people you do not really know.
I understand that their are scammers everywhere in the internet and also in the physical world. Any business i do with people online is protected under escrow that can't let you be scammed without you confirming the transaction.

I understand that their are scammers everywhere in the internet and also in the physical world. Any business i do with people online is protected under escrow that can't let you be scammed without you confirming the transaction.
This is the only condition that can make me to do a big business with someone I do not know. Some people would block you and disappear with your money.

This is the only condition that can make me to do a big business with someone I do not know. Some people would block you and disappear with your money.
Sure, with escrow you're protected as long as the platform that feature such escrow is renowned, reliable and secured. Those who do business at fiverr, upwork, binance, can tell you what it is to use escrow.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
My answer is simple and precise I can never trust someone not in this my country....when fraud is a norms .....unless I get to see the person face to face that's the only way ...not just seeing the person face to face only, getting to know his location

If I am the one, I will say a big no. Because not all online businesses/ investments are clean nowadays. There are many scammers using different ways/ medium to scam people and you don't even know the person, it's really risky to trust people online and mostly in terms of investment.

Some people we meet online appear to be very innocent but you never can tell what would happen within a very short time. It is best to just avoid them.

This post of yours reminds me about a paid to click website that turned into a scam. What's quite ironic is the fact that when I contacted the admin to ask whether they accept deposits or investments, they said that they do not accept money or investments from people. However, soon that admin started accepting money himself and scammed people. This shows that it is really hard to trust people even though they may seem innocent!

It is not the best thing to do. You should at least first build up your trust with little amount of money. Anyone that does well with little deserves to be tested with a large sum of money.
It is a very bad idea to trust anyone you met online with large amount of money in terms of investment before investing with someone you met online make sure you have met each other offline.

This post of yours reminds me about a paid to click website that turned into a scam. What's quite ironic is the fact that when I contacted the admin to ask whether they accept deposits or investments, they said that they do not accept money or investments from people. However, soon that admin started accepting money himself and scammed people. This shows that it is really hard to trust people even though they may seem innocent!
That was unfortunate and I believe he did that to gain trust from unsuspecting members, and it did work out for him since so many people donated their money.

That was unfortunate and I believe he did that to gain trust from unsuspecting members, and it did work out for him since so many people donated their money.

During the initial stages, they seemed to be trustworthy and they said that they will never ask for money. But later they changed their policy. Right now that paid to click site has been closed and it is not available. There are many such cases where the admin of such paid to click sites paid during the starting days and later they became a scam.

My answer is simple and precise I can never trust someone not in this my country....when fraud is a norms .....unless I get to see the person face to face that's the only way ...not just seeing the person face to face only, getting to know his location
Your fear is well placed, nevertheless, they
Your fear is well placed notwithstanding, I still believe there are honest people doing legitimate business online even though fraudulent people seems to be prevalent.

The thing is, if your guys tells you to trust anyone online to the point of giving them you funds for any form of business or investment, only send amounts you can comfortably bear the loss.

There are way too many scammers disguising on the internet and I can not fall for any as I have to know you on the physical first before giving you the money.

Your fear is well placed, nevertheless, they

Your fear is well placed notwithstanding, I still believe there are honest people doing legitimate business online even though fraudulent people seems to be prevalent.

The thing is, if your guys tells you to trust anyone online to the point of giving them you funds for any form of business or investment, only send amounts you can comfortably bear the loss.
Exactly it's better you send what you know you can bear the loss ...cause it would be very wrong for you to trust someone whom you met online with a huge sum of money...though not everyone is bad , have done a business with someone who I sent 10k for the first time cause I just knew I could trust him with the conversation we had

There are way too many scammers disguising on the internet and I can not fall for any as I have to know you on the physical first before giving you the money.
In our culture the saying about never talk to strangers still runs true especially in the internet when the identity of the user is hidden. That is one reason why my avatar is the same in almost all the sites that I join to establish my identity that may user name is for real.

In our culture the saying about never talk to strangers still runs true especially in the internet when the identity of the user is hidden. That is one reason why my avatar is the same in almost all the sites that I join to establish my identity that may user name is for real.
It is not advisable to trust someone you met online with large investment funds because you might easily fall into scam most of them are not trustworthy

Right now there are so many people online that are looking good but are scammers so I will never trust anyone that I just met online with money.

Right now there are so many people online that are looking good but are scammers so I will never trust anyone that I just met online with money.
I think the scammers form about 10% of the people in the internet and that excludes the scammers in the social media. If you trust your money to someone you had not personally met yet then it is like bowing to the prodding of a stranger. That can be a high risk on your money.

All the investment i am doing, am doing it myself and I do not pass through anyone to invest for me, even if I have to do I cannot trust someone I met online with any sum of money especially when I have to give out my money to them.

Due to the high level of scam on the internet, it definitely won't be wise trusting a total stranger with a huge sum of money meant for investment purposes. So, I honestly won't do that.

Due to the high level of scam on the internet, it definitely won't be wise trusting a total stranger with a huge sum of money meant for investment purposes. So, I honestly won't do that.
In the news last night was an old woman who was scammed of her savings amounting to $10,000. The scammers fooled the woman with sweet talking and the victim said she felt hypnotized. That scam was not in the internet but just in the street. Truly talking to strangers is a big risk.

In the news last night was an old woman who was scammed of her savings amounting to $10,000. The scammers fooled the woman with sweet talking and the victim said she felt hypnotized. That scam was not in the internet but just in the street. Truly talking to strangers is a big risk.
It is impossible to trust someone you met online with large investment purpose because most times they may be scam you have to meet a person one-on-one and have a contract agreement before giving him any large sum of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back