What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Trust is a very big deal when it comes to transacting online this days. Because this is the place where a lot of people get scammed of their hard earned money. I cannot trust someone i met online with such large sum of money

Trusting someone you met online with such a huge amount of money is a risky thing to do. Why not ask the person to meet you offline, before you invest that kind of money there should be a written agreement too approved by a lawyer.
It is not safe to be doing business with someone you met online especially when there is so much to loose.
These days most businesses are being done online if there is trust then you can be able to invest use money with other person even though you met the person online but you have to trust his side and the I have enough credibility before investing

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
I wouldnt trust someone i met online with any sum of money for any investment. There might be honest ones who are really just trying to make referrals and earn extra but the risk of meeting scammers is high, so its better to not try at all.

I don't have the time to be chasing someone I don't know for my money should something wrong happen to that transaction between me and that unknown person I met online. I would not transact with such large amount of money

I can never trust someone u met online with a large sum of money. If I am to trust a large sum of with someone, I must at least know the person in real life. There have been reports of people been scammed by people they met online.

Never! Never! Never! I won't put my breath on hold for any unprofessional risk. I rather put the money in my local bank or make a fixed deposit with it than put my hands in a Lion's mouth.

Never! Never! Never! I won't put my breath on hold for any unprofessional risk. I rather put the money in my local bank or make a fixed deposit with it than put my hands in a Lion's mouth.
Laughs. You sound like you've made your decision and nothing can change your mind but the fact is that you are right, I have more than once met people who come to me with business prospects requiring that I make an investment. I have never called a victim to that

It is very risky trusting someone you have never met before with such amount of dollars for the purpose of investing it for returns. It is possible it works though, but personally I can't take such risk as I can't afford to lose such amount of money. It is just my opinion.

We still have good and reliable people we can trust but I'm sorry when it has to do with investments carry huge sums it's a NO for me.

I cannot trust someone I met online with a large sum of money for investment purpose. That would be a very stupid risk to take. It is better I don't do the investment at all or I divert the money into some other business than giving the money to someone I met online all in the name of investing in a business.

It is very risky to trust anybody these days but depends on the level of trust you guys are both over a long period of time but I can't trust somebody online with a big sum of cash even he promise to be faithful you promised to do this or do that hard to follow my instinct

It is very wrong to trust someone you met online with large amount of money. Trust is not something you earn once. It takes a long period of time to build a solid trust in someone. How will you know if it happens that you are dealing with a scammer? Better to keep your money to yourself than to earn trust it to someone you just met online.

Over 90% of them that you meet online who asks you to pay money into one account to join an investment where you earn 100% of your investment in 1hr are all scammers.

Except there's a proven method of him convincing me and we'll have to meet off-line or he has a proven track record, I wouldn't trust most online people.
Not that there are no legit investors but majority of investments are done offline.

You could trust someone you meet online if you have had serious relationships and you have tested him/her and found out that he/she is legitimate.

The truth is that, I dont trust the people whom I meet physical, with anything ad sensitive as money. talk more of people I meet online. this reason behind this is because people are not trust worthy an old they are not supposed to be trusted.

Trusting people easily is the biggest mistakes you can ever make. I Don't just trust anybody especially online, if you are not careful you might fall on the traps of scammers.

No, I wouldn't give much trust until we have had the opportunity to sit down one in ome amd talk then I can invest more money with them

I would say a big NO to this because risks like this can end up in tears, there are alot of people scamming people and they strategize to look so real bit they are nothing but fake, so it is better to be wise.
When itcomes todoing business online,especially when it has to do with financial transaction with persons we have not meet,one should be very caerful and treed with cauton.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
if he shows me clear evidence that he has invested and won so many times, why shouldn't I trust him? after all, you invest as much as you can lose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back