What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Of course you can trust him or her but you must be careful because me personally have met someone that we do business online and i invested some large amount and nothing happened, i also met some that run away with my money still online, so you can not tell it depends on you.

Of course you can trust him or her but you must be careful because me personally have met someone that we do business online and i invested some large amount and nothing happened, i also met some that run away with my money still online, so you can not tell it depends on you.
I still follow the traditional rule that says do not trust a stranger. A person I meet online is a stranger even if we have been chatting. I only consider someone a friend when I meet him in person and that I had confirmed his identity. In the online world scammers are so many that you cannot be trusting.

I can't trust Someone I just met online with a very large sum of money for transactions. No, I won't do that. I will have to physically meet with this person before conducting any financial business

I can't trust Someone I just met online with a very large sum of money for transactions. No, I won't do that. I will have to physically meet with this person before conducting any financial business
Most time is very difficult to trust someone you met online with large investment purpose but if you have met one-on-one before and you sign a valid contract then it is possible.

Most time is very difficult to trust someone you met online with large investment purpose but if you have met one-on-one before and you sign a valid contract then it is possible.
Whether it is in online or offline that you met the stranger you still have to treat him a stranger unless there are referrals from people that you trust. A stranger is someone who can leave without notice and that you may not be able to find him anymore. Just be careful when you invest.

Things doesn't work out over night. Irrespective of, having lots of scammers online, we still have the legit individuals online. But the question now, is how to discover the legit ones?

No I can't try such a thing. I can invest online with someone for sure, but there is a certain amount of money I can risk.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
It is never advise able not to give strangers you've never met before huge sum of money even small amounts to invest because if everything goes south and 99 percent of the Time it does you might not get your money back

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
Trust is a big thing and it takes time to build, those I see everyday I haven't even trust them not to talk of those online. I'm sorry but I can't trust someone I met online with money for investment or to do business together.

The money is very huge and another problem is that the person could go offline very soon ,so it's best for you to do an offline transaction with that person just because of the amount and don't trust anybody

It is impossible to trust someone you met online with large investment purpose because most times they may be scam you have to meet a person one-on-one and have a contract agreement before giving him any large sum of money.
Yeah, you cannot just trust someone online whom you have not met. Even offline, people will still scam you. So it is best to avoid business deals with people who are not registered by the government and always sign a contract that shows you made an agreement.

Trusting someone you met online with such a huge amount of money is a risky thing to do. Why not ask the person to meet you offline, before you invest that kind of money there should be a written agreement too approved by a lawyer.
It is not safe to be doing business with someone you met online especially when there is so much to loose.
I cannot really tell someone I meet online with large sum of money because we have not met face to face and that kind of contract cannot be binding.

Trusting someone I met online can't just be possible because even those people I met physically I don't trust talk more of someone I don't know physically to trust. when it comes to money making issue no man is to be trusted because he can failed you anytime.

That will never happen at all. How on earth can that even be possible. I will have to be able to see the person gave tongace before commiting such large amount of money into their care for transactional purpose

It does not make sense to just trust some one that you meet online. We can start by testing the person with small amount first and later big money.

Trusting someone I met online can't just be possible because even those people I met physically I don't trust talk more of someone I don't know physically to trust. when it comes to money making issue no man is to be trusted because he can failed you anytime.
I would be cautious with even people I know where money is concerned not to talk of someone I have never met before. It is quite strange that some people can just leave huge sums to someone they hardly know anything about.

I dont trust someone that's human being entirely. even someone I know physically talk more of someone I meet online. it writing that human being can not be trusted not with anything as sensitive as money.

I wouldn't, especially as I onces got ripped off in the real word by someone I knew but not trusted.I'll never

Meeting somebody only online without any physical interaction is definitely a no for me when it comes to the aspect of trusting them with money because many people can be this deceptive.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back