What's new

Can you really get rich by blogging and vlogging?

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging.
that's interesting, you even have the idea of blogging ,well for me I don't have any idea on how to blog ,but I believe one can earn allot from it , as far as you put your effort,everything will be possible and simple

Becoming rich is not something that happen over night it a graduate process if you can dedicate time and be diligent becoming rich through blogging or vlogging is possible
True indeed. No matter what you do, you cannot become rich overnight. Becoming rich is a gradual process. You need to do something will earn you lot of money. As far as vlogging and blogging re concerned, you will have to spend a lot of years

Last edited:
Sure you can be rich in blogging or vlogging I intend to start blogging and vlogging it will be the next big step for me

Well I don't know how that makes you rich but people say there is a lot of money in blogging so I believe they know what they ate saying so if they think It makes them rich then it does.

Yes, but making a vlog your major source of money is difficult. It will take time to build a large and devoted enough following to get thousands of views. However, if your vlog takes off, it might be quite lucrative for you.

I intend going into blogging too, not because of the money though but I like expressing myself so I use writing as a means to do that, if I make money alongside I'll be glad. Being patient wouldn't Bea problem for me since it's my passion.
I love your thinking. Money shouldn't be the fore front of these things. People should go in just for the passion as time goes on it'll definitely pay

Though I am not operating either blogging or vlogging at the moment, I agree with you that one cannot get rich blogging or vlogging as it will take some time to get quality traffic so as to start making money. That is just my take. Thanks for sharing.

I don't have a couple Crete knowledge of Vlogging but I am so very sure you can make a fortune just by blogging and there are more than enough proofs as there are many peoplele who have made it big through blogging

One can get rich from both blogging and vlogging. They rely more on adverts but mostly vlogs and they make good money from it.

To be sure, making a blog your major source of money is not simple. It will undoubtedly take time to build a large and devoted enough following to get thousands of views.

There are bloggers and vloggerss that are multimillionaire and making waves from their trade line of business so I believe one can make a lot of money from.blogging and vlogging

Imagine a blog and vlog that gets hundreds of thousands visitors every day, imagine hundreds of thousands of ad impressions and hundreds of thousands ad clicks. You will be rich.

That's the correct calculation. Imagine you create a website with over $10K monthly revenue and imagine it selling for $100K. (well, this is possible, you can see on flippa how much a website sells for

It can really be profitable depending on your niche because there are some niche that are likely to attract the attention of a lot of people, if you have thousands of visitors on your website then it is possible for you to make money through Google advertisement.

I started my self-hosted blog in 2015 and I have been earning from my blogs since 2017. Has blogging made me rich? The answer is NO! Do I make a living by blogging? YES!

Can you really get rich by blogging or vlogging?

Yes, you can!

If I have not become rich through blogging, how can I say blogging or vlogging can make people rich?

Blogging or vloggin is not something that will make you rich overnight. It takes a lot of time to make good money through blogging or vlogging.
One thing about blogging and vloging is that one should not expect to get rich overnight,considering the number of bloggers in the industry,it needs time to create an impression and also a credibilty in the industry.

Just tell me who has become very rich through blogging and vlogging. I do not know anyone has become very rich through blogging and vlogging. However, I believe that you can create a good income opportunity through blogging and vlogging.

It would be enough if I can make a living through blogging. However the technicalities of blog design and optimization was what stumped me in the past.

It is possible to become rich by blogging. Whoever chooses blogging must be ready to put in a lot of work up front. Blogging gives someone ability to make passive income.

Yes one can make alot of money through blogging and even get rich, currently there is a popular booger in my country and her name is Linda ikeji she is rich and blogging is her job

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back