What's new

Can you really get rich by blogging and vlogging?

There are some people who are making a lots of money doing content and video blogging. I know some people who are making five figures per month with blogging. One thing about it is that you have to identify a late where you have expertise and post content regularly to attract traffics.

Nothing good comes easy, you can make money from both, but it requires a lot of hard work, as you have to post quality contents, improve on your skills and always update your blog or vblog with interesting things.

I think that if you play your cards right then it can be a way to get very rich because if you take your earnings and put it into cryptocurrency then it will be a way that you can earn a lot.

It takes a really huge amount of time to actually become successful and many bloggers do not even become successful in the first place. Your luck and methodology plays a key role.

Yes you 100% can make decent money by blogging but you have to have the time and motivation to do it as it's a very big grind especially when just starting off plus competition is hard as well in some genres.

You're correct. Blogging or vlogging can't make one money overnight. But consistency and generating good contents that is related to SEO can make us grow our site to reach that level we crave for it long time.

I reckon that none of the popular blogs or websites today became popular in just a single night. It might have taken them a few months to gain a few visitors.

I reckon that none of the popular blogs or websites today became popular in just a single night. It might have taken them a few months to gain a few visitors.
The cost of monetizing a website is not something that can be achieved within few days. In general any way that we are just interested to make money online is something that will require a time to achieve stability.

The cost of monetizing a website is not something that can be achieved within few days. In general any way that we are just interested to make money online is something that will require a time to achieve stability.

Majority of the websites take years to reach the right amount of traffic. Unfortunately, I have also heard of many people getting their websites banned by many advertising networks and this could have an effect on their earnings.

Majority of the websites take years to reach the right amount of traffic. Unfortunately, I have also heard of many people getting their websites banned by many advertising networks and this could have an effect on their earnings.
That means there are rules and regulations that website owners must not go against if they are interested to make money through Adsense. I always believe that advertising in people's website is handled completely by Google and other advertising company

Blogging takes time but it's profitable. I am not into blogging but from what I hear it can a person rich. Though, it depend on what rich means to an individual. And one thing I like about blogging and vlogging is that it gives one ability to do other job either online or offline.

It seems to be easy but it really isn't you need to put a lot of effort and time it should be a thing that makes you happy money shouldn't be the reason why you do that

That means there are rules and regulations that website owners must not go against if they are interested to make money through Adsense. I always believe that advertising in people's website is handled completely by Google and other advertising company

Surprisingly, many people claim that they never violate any of the terms and condition when they get banned. However, I think that they might made some sort of mistake unknowingly that leads them to get banned, as many ad networks are quite strict.

Surprisingly, many people claim that they never violate any of the terms and condition when they get banned. However, I think that they might made some sort of mistake unknowingly that leads them to get banned, as many ad networks are quite strict.
Well , for me sometimes I do not believe in total banning just because someone has made a single mistake. I believe banning should be executed upon repeated warning . it will be very much easier this way for people to learn from their mistakes.

there are people that make millions of Dollars every single day on YouTube alone. So that information certifies the fact that it is possible for you to get rich vlogging. There are also bloggers that make a lot of money too.

there are people that make millions of Dollars every single day on YouTube alone. So that information certifies the fact that it is possible for you to get rich vlogging. There are also bloggers that make a lot of money too.

Those folks also have a huge number of subscribers as well. It is not possible to earn that much without have a strong following that watches your videos in a diligent manner.

Those folks also have a huge number of subscribers as well. It is not possible to earn that much without have a strong following that watches your videos in a diligent manner.
Probably, when you have a lot of subscribers on YouTube you will have higher chances of making a lot of money from your videos. The more people are watching your videos, the more exposure it is getting even from those who are not your subscribers.

I think blogging and vlogging both are different fields, I don't no much more about blogging, but I know a you tuber he belongs my country, he creates his daily routine videos and post those videos in YouTube, now he is one of the richest vlog creator,
If he does then anyone can do and in my opinion vlogging is the easist way to earn money, just need to create a good video to attract audience,

You can make so much money from blogging in this present day, what would be an issue for you, is how to get traffic to your site on a daily basis. After dragging traffic to your site, then you can apply for Google AdSense.

I think blogging and vlogging both are different fields, I don't no much more about blogging, but I know a you tuber he belongs my country, he creates his daily routine videos and post those videos in YouTube, now he is one of the richest vlog creator,
If he does then anyone can do and in my opinion vlogging is the easist way to earn money, just need to create a good video to attract audience,
Blogging is very lucrative if you have some knowledge of content creation and search engine optimisation and a lot of other things. You also need consistency in order to succeed as a blogger. Probably it is worth it in the long run but you need to be unique.

Probably, when you have a lot of subscribers on YouTube you will have higher chances of making a lot of money from your videos. The more people are watching your videos, the more exposure it is getting even from those who are not your subscribers.
Gaining subscribers in YouTube not a big challenging task, create a good video and add a attracted thumbnail, I know these all things also necessary some knowledge,
but what my opinion is blogging related audiences mindset is different, without any unique information they are not visits sites, so these all things mades blogging tuff job as compare to vlogging.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back