What's new

Can you invest in Real Estate when you don't have knowledge about Real Estate?

I think one needs to have a background knowledge of what he or she is about to venture into before committing a single dime into it

It's not always advisable to rush and invest in something without pre-knowledge. You should've gained a little mentorship as to how real estate works before you can invest in it.

You don't necessarily need to have all the information about real estate investment before you can invest in them because there are professionals that will help you to pick up the best one to invest in.

I really don't know if that is possible but it is best to have some knowledge about a business before you going to it. Real estate business is lucrative one and it does not really require capital much knowledge like the currency trading and investment

It is advisable to get acquainted with any kind of business that one intends to put money on so as not to fall prey to dubious people or lose such.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
That would be to your deterrent.
You can't achieve success at what you do not know.
If you want to go into real estate, acquire knowledge on how it works.

I think you must have knowledge about things or business before you get into the matters that are related to those specific things or business. Otherwise, you might face loss and this is what happened to me.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
It is not possible to succeed that way.
You are going into a business such as the real estate, you have to be aware of the rudiments of the business to avoid incurring losses.

I will never invest in any business I knew nothing about. This made me lose millions of naira. It is important to seek advise from the more experienced in the field. You would be acquainted with the pros and cons of the business.

It is very wrong for you to invest in something that you don't have any knowledge about.
Most people believe thay their friends would help them make some profit from it but they are wrong, you cannot trust most friends when money is involved

It is very much possible to invest in real estate business without having knowledge about the business. In as much you have the resources, you seek the services of good property consultants or realtor for advise and guidance while you gather knowledge.

It is not advisable to delve into a business without adequate knowledge of how it works. Although real estate does not require so much but you still have to have an idea of what you are going into.

you can actually do that and you can invite some estate Managers to manage and they can handle everything for you but to be on the save site I think you should have a little understanding of real asset investment before you can invite someone to come and handle the whole contract for you.
As an investor in real estate, you dont really to know much since you are just investing , your money will be working for you, but if you are the owner or a trader in real estate , you need to know a lot about real estate.

I don't think if that's a great idea, you can invest on real estate business without having idea on it but you don't expect anything in return because you will definitely loose all you've invested.

When you want to invest in real estate the know knowledge you need is the ability to evaluate whether the property you are investing has commercial value or not.

One of the worst thing you can do for yourself is to invest in something you don't have knowledge about. This is called ignorance and it is not good when it comes to investing. The starting point of all investment is to have basic knowledge on how since work. before before you can invest in real estate you just have to occur the knowledge of how the business is run so as to avoid being scammed.

Whether you're a trader or an investor. If you want to invest your hard-earned money in a specific business or investment, the best thing you can do is first invest in information, which will then guide you through the dos and don'ts of the business. Investing in real estate without adequate expertise, in my opinion, is a horrible idea.

Yes you can but it will really affect you most especially if you are in an urban areas, but if you have or following people's idea and you are in the rural areas, you would not have much problem regarding that.

It is not everyone that needs knowledge of the real estate business before they can succeed in it. You just be sure that you're well of financially to go into the business. And with time and proper learning, you'll come to know all that there is in that business.

In every business before you should venture into it,at least you should have done fundamental knowledge about how it works, even if you might not be the one to the doing the daily running and operations of the outfit,it is very necessary to have some knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back