What's new

Can you invest in Real Estate when you don't have knowledge about Real Estate?

You can invest in real estate even if you don't have knowledge of real estate business very well. For as long as you have the cash to put onto the business, you can always get a proffesional to handle the running of the business for you

yes you can actually invest without having any understanding about that but you should try as much as possible to have at least a little understanding about what you are investing so that people will not use this as an opportunity to explore you, this is the best advice you should try to follow.

It depends on the aspect of real estate you intend to go into. When it comes to building a house and renting it out, you don't need to have knowledge. In fact, you can give the property to a law firm to manage for you like it's done in my country by some home owners.

Yes I can. Real estate seems to be one of the easiest form of investment that does not require technical knowledge or or know-how. The best the basic idea of things is just to know when to buy and when to sell. Get a choice location look for a good buyer and seller make a profit. You really wont lose your investment because most times properties do not devalue or you could not easily get wiped out of the market unlike other investments which could.
Yes I can. Real estate seems to be one of the easiest form of investment that does not require technical knowledge or or know-how. The best the basic idea of things is just to know when to buy and when to sell. Get a choice location look for a good buyer and seller make a profit. You really wont lose your investment because most times properties do not devalue or you could not easily get wiped out of the market unlike other investments which could.
Of course you cqn and you were right by saying it's one the the easiest investment platform anyone can go into, whether you have prior knowledge as to how the sector works or not, your money can simply work for you in your presence or absence.

Just put in your money in purchase or building of structures and either sell or rent, you are ready to make money.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
Yes, it's very much possible. All one needs to do is to briefly read up about the industry as it relates to your country. The processes, regulators and lots more. Once one is done with that, he/she is ready to go..

Sure, essentially what you will do is giving your money to the experts to invest in the real estate, while you get your dividends per the agreement, you do not need to concern yourself with the technical part.

Yes you can invest even when you dont have the right and required knowledge of it. But its not the smartest thing to do, you could end up being cheated of you are not careful. So its always best you make and take proper research or you get the help of a professional in that field for assistance
Yes one can invest in real estate without having requisite knowledge on real estate but you have to be very careful and also have a good agent who can be able to direct you in terms or operation.

Can someone invest in Real estate business when you don't have knowledge about the business and how it works? Would you succeed in doing such?
Of course one can invest into the real estate business without even having a tiny knowledge of the business by employing the services of a real estate professional who will guide him or her on the best way to invest into the real estate business.

You don't invest in any business that you do not have the knowledge for which real estate is not left out. It is very paramount that we have the needed training and experience before we venture into real estate business.

What is there to learn about real estate? You just need the eye to see whether the property has commercial value or not. Second thing you need is money to invest.

I will not advise even my enemy to go into real estate investment or any other business for that matter, without having the knowledge of how the said business or investment work. If you don't know how it works, you may not also know where to operate it from to give you the necessary profit you need. And you may not be able to manage the risk involved. That is my take.

Real estate investment is the kind of investment option, even a lay man, an illiterate can venture into and make steady passive income.

What is there to learn about real estate? You just need the eye to see whether the property has commercial value or not. Second thing you need is money to invest.
With an investment real estate is the best. However, there are things to consider when buying real estate property particularly the location. With the structure the soundness of architecture should be inspected to the fullest because it can also affect the pricing of the property.

It's always advisable to know what you are getting into, seek knowledge before investing in any venture although one can employ the services of am experienced agent but they may backstab the person since he or she doesn't know much about it.

Investing in what you don’t have knowledge about is just like wasting your money although you might later don’t regret wasting the money if you’re fortunate but you should first know about it before investing your money on it

Investing in what you don’t have knowledge about is just like wasting your money although you might later don’t regret wasting the money if you’re fortunate but you should first know about it before investing your money on it
One can really invest in real estate when he or she do not have any idea in real estate business, it is not that difficult to understand the proceedings of real estate investment if you have the capital if you can be able to start up with little knowledge.

even though there are people that venture into real estate business without having much knowledge and they still make profit but I don't think it is ready advisable.

No friend. It's not advisable as a business man or woman to make investment without knowledge of your investment. If you try such, there is ninety percent probability that you might make losses from your investment and even if the success set in, it would just be like a form of trial and error method which is not the aim of any investor.
Well to me personally I think that it is not a good idea to invest without knowledge in what you are investing in as it could result in being scammed along the way or losing all your funds involved.

Yes I can invest in real estate I'm investing this means I'm just putting my money and some people who have the knowledge about it and are putting my money to use, so far there is trust and agreement I don't think there should be any issues.

Yes I can invest in real estate I'm investing this means I'm just putting my money and some people who have the knowledge about it and are putting my money to use, so far there is trust and agreement I don't think there should be any issues.
Yes one can invest in real estate when he or she does not have any experience or knowledge about the business one thing you must have is the capital because it involves large amount of capital and also have a word trusted agent with this you can succeed in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back