What's new

Can you get rich from day trading?

It is possible to become a millionaire through day trading. All you need is proper planning and roadmap on how you can achieve these results at the stipulated time. You must be willing to follow the plan until you achieve the end goal.

Trading can help you make money in a short term. If trading becomes favorable for you, you can make a lot of money. If you are trading in volumes, you can actually become rich.

You can actually be able to make the big amount of money from any kind of cryptocurrency trading that you have as long as you are observing the principles of trading to avoid making losses

There are a lot of things for you to consider before this question can be answered correctly first of all you have to consider the level of your expertise on how to trade a volatile market, and the amount of money that you are using, if all these two things are in good condition you can be able to make a lot of money from trading.

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
If I may ask you. Are you an expert in trading? If yes then you won't be saying that trading is risky. Because every expert has there own strategy they use in every trade.
As you see it as a risky business so as some other people see it as a very easy and profitable business. Because they are experts in the field. They have lost lots of my for them to now come to a destination for them to develop a trading techniques that aids them to study the trading charts well.
I am not an expert but with my experience I have developed strategy that helps me in trading well and making profits.
So trading is not risking. You need to learn from experts before starting a trade.

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
One can actually get a huge returns in his investment when he has some substantive huge amount of money he is investing into the daily trade,that is when he can get huge returns.

I think you can get rich with trading, but this does not mean everyone who is in trading is rich. Becoming rich requires expert level knowledge and skills. You also need to work hard.

Day traders are those who spot opportunities in the market and quickly make use of such opportunity before it goes. I think making it big just by spotting this is by chance 50/50. But it can eventually happen though.

The risk in cryptocurrency trading is what makes a lot of people be sceptical when it comes to joining it but if you find a good strategy that will help you to treat successfully you can be able to make profit very easily.

Yes you can get rich from day trading buy I bet it would take long because there will be scam there it and in just a day it would be scam but before you do anything you have to investigate about it and know it with sense then that same person would be very regretful because the person would be scam of everything and it would be bad like that.

It would be said that an average trader for a prop firm can make about 150 to 250 kg in a year. The average trader will work between 60K and 100K, and underperformers will be placed on account of such position limits, they are basically practicing and not making money.

You can actually be able to make the big amount of money from any kind of cryptocurrency trading that you have as long as you are observing the principles of trading to avoid making losses
Its very possible to get rich from a day trading most especially crypto currency that normally comes up and down unexpectedly but without the knowledge , its not possible to just get rich overnight.

Life is just risk. when you think about this, the riskiest ones are always the most lucrative. It's funny right? They could either make or destroy a man

The answer to your question is yes and no at the same time, because the profit you will make as a daily trader is determined by the amount you use in trading, if you are using a huge amount of capital in trading, in just one trade you can close the trading gaining $500.
That's true one can get rich from a day trading especially when you in Bitcoin, traders are getting rich investing in cryptocurrency so what the need to is to buy when the price is low in order to make good profit from it.

Well it is quite possible for that to happen. Most of the time the possibility of you making money by trading will depend on your portfolio. 20 Percent of someone with $100 account is quite different from 10% of someone with 10,000 dollars account.

You can only become richer from day trading. this is because you need to have tangible amount of money for you to be able to make some profit on daily basis. If you are trading with about $10 you can't make any reasonable profit if you are trading on daily basis. But you can be lucky to invest that $10 on the very good project and you will make thousands of Dollars but the same cannot be said for day trading.

A lot of traders i know are day traders because they are just interested to make quick profit within a short time and they are out of the market. I believe you can definitely make a lot of money depending on your level of understanding and your trading capital.

The risk in cryptocurrency trading is what makes a lot of people be sceptical when it comes to joining it but if you find a good strategy that will help you to treat successfully you can be able to make profit very easily.
Though you can get money from daily trading online either crypto currency coin trading or through forex trading but I dont think you can get rich from daily trading .

Yes it is possible to be rich from trading. I know of many traders who just go to their shops daily waiting for customers to patronize them and their business is worth more than #5million. You can hardly know that these people are actually rich into when you move closer to them.
That's true, a person can be rich by one day trading if actually the person have more knowledge about the trading you can be rich through the one day trading, because for me I have seen alot of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back