What's new

Can you get rich from day trading?

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
COULD you? Yeah, maybe but WILL you be able to? Probably not. It's very dependent on your skills, knowledge, and most importantly, initial capital. I've earned around $100 of profit so far. At first, I lost a lot of money but thankfully, I learned from my mistakes and started earning money. But most people lose money in day trading and so I won't recommend it to everyone by claiming that they could get rich.

Of course you can make substantial daily returns just by trading coins. I know someone that sets a daily target of about $500 just buy trading lesser known altcoins. He employs a strategy that he calls "buying the dip" and then leaves the market after getting the required profits. It all boils down to your ability to analyze altcoins and then make investments decisions.

So many crypto traders and forex traders are day traders , but personally I may not likely want to be a day trader if I have to focus on forex or cryptocurrency. Swing trading is the best for me.

I don't really know much about forex trading but I believe if you have the knowledge you can earn a tangible amount of money, not having experience will only lead to loses.

I don't really know much about forex trading but I believe if you have the knowledge you can earn a tangible amount of money, not having experience will only lead to loses.
Everybody has his or her own way and method of making money online , some prefer trading in crypto currency and some also prefer making money from ponzi scheme or Hyip sites.

Everybody has his or her own way and method of making money online , some prefer trading in crypto currency and some also prefer making money from ponzi scheme or Hyip sites.
That's true, I believe ponzi schemes of nowadays are very dangerous, the moment you invested money on the platform might crash, that's why I don't like ponzi schemes.

Yes, with proper planning, proper market strategies, and enough money to invest, one can get rich from day trading. Day trading is risky but i believe it is also profitable.

Yes, trading is one of the best ways to earn money online, if you are looking for a way to earn money you can trade the financial market you can earn a good amount of money if you have the experience.

Yes, trading is one of the best ways to earn money online, if you are looking for a way to earn money you can trade the financial market you can earn a good amount of money if you have the experience.

Making money or becoming rich just by trading online is not something quite easy as many people may imagine. Trading requires you to do your best to make money by predicting the market and this is not that easy.

Making money or becoming rich just by trading online is not something quite easy as many people may imagine. Trading requires you to do your best to make money by predicting the market and this is not that easy.
That's true, you need to have the right knowledge before you can earn money by trading, if you don't have the proper knowledge you might lose a lot of money.

Yes, trader can rich by daily trading, if you have knowledge about it and you experts on it, if you have good capital to invest on it and have a time for it, you can definitely get rich within a year. But you have to be dedicate your time for it.
That's true, one can be rich through daily trading when you know what you are doing, many people have become rich through daily trading if actually you enough capital to invest you can make good profit.

The short answer is no.
The long answer if the people get rich from daily trading all trading companies will close their door and run out of funds because you are trading against the broker itself means if you win broker loses money.

I don't think it's feasible for someone to earn that much money in a single day that they would become rich in just one day, but if it were, that person would need to be aware that they could also become broke in the same way they became rich, so please be led.

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
No it is not because buying a share or a coin only for one day will not give you much profit, instead invest in a coin that you believe in it's potential and be patient for it.

You can get rich through day trading to be sincere but one funny thing is that you need to have the skills and the knowledge to trade properly if you dont have the knowledge and the skills its going to end you in loss.

So first learn and derived better experience first

Of course, you can get rich from day trading and you can also get poor from trading in the cryptocurrency market. So it goes both ways.
All we can do for ourselves is to make sure we learn enough strategy before going to trade in the platform.

It is possible to become a millionaire through crypto trading; it is just like any other business; all you need to do is buy low and sell high. If you are serious about crypto trading and trade well, you can make millions.

A lot of traders I know are day traders and they are using that to generate money for themselves. What matters is your understanding . When you really understand how the market works you can decide if you are interested to be a day trader or a week trader depending on you.

People get lucky during business and trade and some also looses everything they have in one day If they are not careful , so i believe people can get rich in a day trading if they are lucky.

I am a day trader and I am profitable . I know of my mentors that are currently multimillionaires and billionaires by just the simple act of day trading. I hope to get there one day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back