What's new

Can you get rich from day trading?

100% sure, many people have done it and become successful, in fact in the whole world, in every country, there are such people, those that made it from trading.

Yes it is possible to be rich from trading. I know of many traders who just go to their shops daily waiting for customers to patronize them and their business is worth more than #5million. You can hardly know that these people are actually rich into when you move closer to them.

Personally, I also know a lot of Traders who have been able to make a lot of money from their trading activities but the truth of the matter is that I will not tell you how much that I've also lost in that same trading activities.

The answer to your question is yes and no at the same time, because the profit you will make as a daily trader is determined by the amount you use in trading, if you are using a huge amount of capital in trading, in just one trade you can close the trading gaining $500.
It is very true that the amount of money that a trader can made by trading any asset at all by forest or cryptocurrency is actually determined by the amount of capital that you used to start a trade and also a little bit on the strategy and signals that you are getting for your trade.

Sure one can get rich day trading. Wether this day trading is been applied on forex trading or cryptocurrencies trading or options trading or even stock trading, people do get rich trading on any of these daily

You can get rich from the day trading but you know that it is not as easy as people often portray to be and you will have to be a master of your emotions in order to scale through.

The answer to your question is yes and no at the same time, because the profit you will make as a daily trader is determined by the amount you use in trading, if you are using a huge amount of capital in trading, in just one trade you can close the trading gaining $500.

Logically, this would mean that a trader who invests more, gains more and at the same time he or she could also lose a good amount of money. Being trader is very risky. However, there are many people who are good at trading and they earn more than they lose.

It's dependent on the strategy that you're using to trade. Positions can be held or open in the day, forex is about being sure and having a consistent pattern to trade

You can absolutely get rich from day trading well then you should know that it requires a lot of commitment and skill in order to do it because day trading is hard.

I doubt it possible that a person can make such a large amount of money in a day that would make him or her rich in just a day but if in any way that's possible, then the same person should have it at the back of his mind that he or she can also get broke the same way he he became rich in just a day so let's be guided please.
I have been doubting it that people can get rich from a day trading but its actually possible to get rich in a day trading if you invest big buy its quite too risky because you can loose it all in the process.

Day trading is good for active and experienced traders who have some good capital. Profit may be little but you can accumulate something tangible with time. It's better to trade whenever you're comfortable with.

Yes its possible but its also risky and the risk becomes bigger when the cash you invested is bigger. So don't trade with the mindset of getting rich immediately, just trade for profit . With proper research and understanding the market am sure you won't find trading hard to understand

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
Of course you can become very rich trading in any asset online and then they will need to be a very dedicated trader that we trading every day every minute every second of the day and then again you will need to start trading with a very big capital so that you can be getting big profit but can make you to become rich.

Trading can make you rich but before you can be rich, you need lot of money to invest in commodities that you want to trade. You will have to buy a lot of shares before you can trade

Trading can make you rich but before you can be rich, you need lot of money to invest in commodities that you want to trade. You will have to buy a lot of shares before you can trade
Trading can make you rich even with some certain amount of money. You don't need to invest big to earn from trading. With experience and technical know-how it is possible for riches to come from your trading time.

it is possible to get rich from midday trading provided we have been huge amount of cash to invest. Even when you have huge amount of money you want to invest, it is very important to do due diligence and research before you commit your cash into the investment. With proper planning you can become rich by engaging in day trading.
My answer to this question is affirmative yes. It is really very possible for some one to be rich in day trading cryptocurrency.

I actually believe that is very possible for you to make money from day trading in cryptocurrency and also is very much possible for you to make money as well from future trading in cryptocurrencies.

All I can say is that day trading is in itself very risky compared to long term trading as Incase of cryptocurrency. The fact is that the higher the risk, the lower the possibility of attaining success so I think it's quite hard to get rich from day trading considering it's risky nature

Yes it is possible to get rich through day trading of you have knowledge about trading and also it is dependent on how much your capital is.

Definitely, as a trader myself I say that once you master the art of being successful in trading ,it will become so profitable you won’t wanna do anything else , because trading money is massive if you do it right

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back