What's new

Can you get rich from day trading?

Well as far as I'm concerned everything is very possible in cryptocurrency Trading on forex trading as long as you know how to follow the rules of the market and trade successful he will definitely be rich.

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
Day trading is a very good way for one to make profit trading assets online and I would love to be doing this if it is actually more lucrative than my offline job that I am currently doing.

If you take the get rich in a day into forex market I can bet it with you instead of getting rich you're going to get poor that day don't ever rush into the market with the aim of making quick money it doesn't work that way it requires more information.
You have said it all. That was my first mindset when i joined the forex market. I felt it was a quick ticket to get rich. And i ended up loosing everything i had. So if you go into trading with such mentality you are doomed to fail.

It is very possible too be come rich in a day trading, though it come with high level of risk cause it will involve huge amount of fund to invest in such trade. Those who have the huge capital can decide to invest in a day trading but people with small amount of capital will not be able to make significant profit from it.

Well indeed it is possible it just takes more effort and patience and dedication because there would be disappointments no doubt but what happens after those are more important

It is very possible and I know that a lot of people have made money from trading during the day ever just like said it is risky but you can definitely make it.

Sure!! One can get reach by day trading despite the fact it's not easy because it needs total consecration and been effective by the business man.

It depends on the type of business you are talking about. If you are into forex trading you can be rich in a day trading depending on the amounts of money that you invest into the trade and there are other businesses that can make you rich in a day.

Trading generally is profitable as trading requires putting down a deposit and predicting an outcome in hopes of making profit and over time when one gets to know more it becomes more profitable.

Trading generally is profitable as trading requires putting down a deposit and predicting an outcome in hopes of making profit and over time when one gets to know more it becomes more profitable.
No doubt trading is profitable. But the risk is also involved in that. Many people are earning here, but many have also lost huge money too. You need to consider both side of the coin.

No doubt trading is profitable. But the risk is also involved in that. Many people are earning here, but many have also lost huge money too. You need to consider both side of the coin.
Everything in life requires risk so it may well be assumed that trading has a lot of risks too but if one can avoid the risk then profit is sure which is why one has to learn.

When you know the do's and don'ts in Trading and follow into the latter then there is no way you can not be able to get rich from your day trading but if you don't know them then you are definitely going to become poor from your daily trading.
It all depends on the kind of the trading that you are into, yes it is possible to get rich from day trading especially in in forex trading and cryptocurrency

It all depends on the kind of the trading that you are into, yes it is possible to get rich from day trading especially in in forex trading and cryptocurrency

You have a very good point as long as you are very efficient in the kind of trading that you are involved with there is always an opportunity that you can make big money from it.

Day traders rarely hold positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends. Day trading is risky but potentially lucrative for those that achieve success.
There is a very good possibility for an intraday trader to get in on the market.He needs to very good at analysing trends and the movements in the market and he can employ his own unique strategy on how he wants to make his profi.

There is a very good possibility for an intraday trader to get in on the market.He needs to very good at analysing trends and the movements in the market and he can employ his own unique strategy on how he wants to make his profi.
People can still get rich from day trading, there are some trade that can take you up to 3 days and sometimes you may not exit such a trade until you are on profit ,it depends on how good you are in trading.

The possibility of getting rich trading currencies are very slim, but possible. Before one can even get some money from trading, one has to be very vast on the subject and the market couple with the things that influences the market.

Day trading, whether in crypto currency exchange Business or stock trading is very profitable, the only issue about this is just that it's very exhausting to some extent but there is money in it

Of course you can make a whole lot of money day trading cryptocurrencies but before then you must use like $1000 in order to realise a good profit on daily basis.

I think day traders can get rich easily. It's because of the volume of money that they are trading. If they are the big whales then just a simple or day trade would bring them a lot of money. The big whales are accounts with billions of dollars in their investment. That is why when they buy in volume the price can easily go up because of them.

The answer to your question is yes and no at the same time, because the profit you will make as a daily trader is determined by the amount you use in trading, if you are using a huge amount of capital in trading, in just one trade you can close the trading gaining $500.

Seriously I like how you are analysed and give you answer based on this because there is a possibility that you can actually get money from this kind of trade and also a very big possibility that you will lose money from this kind of trade.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back