What's new

Can we have multiple paypal accounts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I don't know if this will be possible because you have to verify it, and I don't really know if you can use one verifying identity to verify one account. that is something you really have to research on.

Paypal allows its users to have more than 1 account. I have two Paypal accounts, one is a personal Paypal account and the other is a premier account. Both Paypal accounts are verified. I have been using the personal account since 2014 while the premier account is relatively new. I ran into an issue with my premier account 2 years ago when Paypal forced me to submit a scanned copy of my passport. It got to this point because their records show I was receiving WFH income that is way over their threshold. I had no choice but to comply because they no longer allowed me to use my account.​

Unless you want to use someone else's profile to create a new one. If your account is not blocked, I don't think it can work. My PayPal account was opened by someone and he failed to disclose the steps cos it is banned in Nigeria
You can have more than one PayPal account so far you are opening it on a different devices, i only have one local paypal account and i was not given permission to receive money on it.

I don't think we can open multiple account of paypal. Paypal account is not easy to open any how,I would have open more than one account,but not possible.

I tried opening a PayPal account for myself but couldn't get that done, I don't have any account yet on PayPal so the number of account one should have I don't know.

I think you can have multiple account, one personal, one business account. However, you need different email and phone numbers to verify your account. If your account is verified, you can recover your account even when it is frozen.
What you need is the credit card so that your Paypal account will be verified although I am not sure about the identity if you will be using your name again. Nevertheless, you cannot function well with the account that is not verified so the credit card is a salient part of the account.

I don't think we can open multiple account of paypal. Paypal account is not easy to open any how,I would have open more than one account,but not possible.
Well since there is a business PayPal account I think you can also have that one together with a private or personal business account, I don't really know much about PayPal and this was a suggestion base on how others are doing.

I tried opening a PayPal account for myself but couldn't get that done, I don't have any account yet on PayPal so the number of account one should have I don't know.
You need more information to get your PayPal account verified, that's the most important thing you need in completing your PayPal registration , and we have business account and normal PayPal account,

Well, I think apart from PayPal, many other payment processors might also stop you from creating more than one account. The only exception is Perfect Money. You can create more than one Perfect Money account. However, PayPal does not allow this, as far as i think.

Well, I think apart from PayPal, many other payment processors might also stop you from creating more than one account. The only exception is Perfect Money. You can create more than one Perfect Money account. However, PayPal does not allow this, as far as i think.
There is always a business PayPal account and a private and personal PayPal account , and I think an individual are allowed to create both of them because you will need to do kyc and you may be asked to provide a unique verification document

Why would you even want to have multiple PayPal accounts? It's possible though but you will have to use different information so as to not get restricted upon registering.

This is a very nice question from this post. This is my own advice, I will implore you not to joke your money with PayPal as they are very strict when it comes to transaction. You can open another account by either using your relative details.

The answer is “Yes”. You can have more than one PayPal account if it'll be one Personal account and one Business account but each account must have a separate email address and financial information. You can also upgrade your Personal account to a Premiere or Business account

There is always a business PayPal account and a private and personal PayPal account , and I think an individual are allowed to create both of them because you will need to do kyc and you may be asked to provide a unique verification document

I am not sure about this because PayPal does not work in my country. However, I think PayPal would allow a person to keep both the accounts or in case if it does not, then I am sure that PayPal would allow a person to convert personal account to business account.

I am not sure about this because PayPal does not work in my country. However, I think PayPal would allow a person to keep both the accounts or in case if it does not, then I am sure that PayPal would allow a person to convert personal account to business account.
Yes even here, it doesn't work on my country too but well I dont see how people can be able to operate more than two PayPal account which to me is the business account and a personal account because you still need some documents to verify most of this account.. and must be a unique document.

Yes even here, it doesn't work on my country too but well I dont see how people can be able to operate more than two PayPal account which to me is the business account and a personal account because you still need some documents to verify most of this account.. and must be a unique document.

Yes, this is true. I think PayPal might have different policies regarding the usage of its services in different countries and how it operates in those countries. There are many places where you may not withdraw money through PayPal but you can send money.

Yes, this is true. I think PayPal might have different policies regarding the usage of its services in different countries and how it operates in those countries. There are many places where you may not withdraw money through PayPal but you can send money.
But why do they have to do it this way ? because every country should be able to access PayPal account without any restriction, I don't really understand the main reason for which they have decided to exclude other countries from having full access to its feature.

The biggest issues I have seen with people having more than one account, is due to a lock on the first account that was set up. If someone ends up having a temporary lock on their account due to one reason or another, any additional accounts with the same information filled out, may end up eventually getting those accounts locked from use too, due to the potential of not resolving the issue on the first account.

But yes, Paypal even admits you can have two accounts for use, but they prefer if they weren't the same account types.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
The biggest issues I have seen with people having more than one account, is due to a lock on the first account that was set up. If someone ends up having a temporary lock on their account due to one reason or another, any additional accounts with the same information filled out, may end up eventually getting those accounts locked from use too, due to the potential of not resolving the issue on the first account.

But yes, Paypal even admits you can have two accounts for use, but they prefer if they weren't the same account types.

I live in a country where PayPal is not supported so I do not know how it works. However, if PayPal locks your account, then can you use the account of someone else in your house? Let's say if PayPal locks account of a person's wife, then can she use her husband's PayPal account?

I live in a country where PayPal is not supported so I do not know how it works. However, if PayPal locks your account, then can you use the account of someone else in your house? Let's say if PayPal locks account of a person's wife, then can she use her husband's PayPal account?
The problem is that I don't even know if your account has been lock ,if you can be able to open another account, you may not even be in need of paper now because it is not even supported in your country

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back