What's new

Can we have multiple paypal accounts?

Deleted member 403

Can we have multiple PayPal accounts? Perhaps one for business and one for personal use? Is it acceptable on PayPal's user agreement to create two individual accounts and two business profiles for legit moment reasons? So, can I create multiple PayPal accounts, or is this a violation of PayPal's terms of service?

Ultimately, I've heard horror stories of accounts being shut down because of this - but I wanted to see what the community thinks about this subject.

I have never used PayPal account due to my demograhic location. But I think creating two account might not be a problem. They have stated it clear on the PayPal users agreement to create two accounts that's if you have a business.

I am not sure its possible for someone to have multiple PayPal account because of its different types of multiple verification , I only have one local account and i have not been able to have an international PayPal account.

There are so many that do not have PayPal account much less of a mutiple account so to me,I do not know if one can't have a multiple PayPal account because it is not accepted

I'll only advise this if the two accounts are on separate devices because operating the two accounts on the same device would mean you're using one IP address to access the both of them.
Just open one with your PC, the other on your phone and you'll be cool without any fear of being banned.

Unless you want to use someone else's profile to create a new one. If your account is not blocked, I don't think it can work. My PayPal account was opened by someone and he failed to disclose the steps cos it is banned in Nigeria

Can we have multiple PayPal accounts? Perhaps one for business and one for personal use? Is it acceptable on PayPal's user agreement to create two individual accounts and two business profiles for legit moment reasons? So, can I create multiple PayPal accounts, or is this a violation of PayPal's terms of service?

Ultimately, I've heard horror stories of accounts being shut down because of this - but I wanted to see what the community thinks about this subject.
The answer to your question is YES, you can have more than one PayPal account but there are things you must observe. They must have different email addresses and financial information.

You can read it up on PayPal FAQ.

I do not think it is possible to own two or more PayPal accounts especially on the same device. Such account may be shut down.

With PayPal, the maximum numbers of account you can have is just two. An individual can create one personal account and one business account, different emails can be used as well.

I don't think it is possible to use multiple account in PayPal but actually I have never used PayPal before for any transaction, or to received money.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think it is possible to use multiple account in PayPal but actually I have never used PayPal before for any transaction, or to received money .

I have not use PayPal account before but I believe that your count might be closed down just as you have said when they realize the same IP address have two accounts, they might actually believe that you might be using those account for fraudulent activities .

I think you can have multiple account, one personal, one business account. However, you need different email and phone numbers to verify your account. If your account is verified, you can recover your account even when it is frozen.

from what I understand you are not allowed with more paypal accounts, it blocks you at some point. the phase is that if you also have a card connected to it and you have deposited paypal money or something, it can block it without the right to unlock it and you will also lose money. :) I don't risk it, personally I only have one account. I also heard some stories from guys who had disagreements with them and eventually gave up trying to recover something.

Although I have never use a PayPal account, I think it's not ok to have multiple PayPal accounts because it can block your access to the account.

I think it is not possible to create and have multiple paypal accounts. If it is possible, that means one must have up to two emails so one can be used for creation and verification of business account also the other email for personal.

Considering the fact that our country don't accept Paypal, but I don't think creating two different PayPal account will cause problem,in as much as all your personal details are the same.

Since PayPal is a type of a strict payment processor, I do not really believe that they would allow anyone to hold multiple accounts. They try to verify accounts and if they find out a person is using two accounts, then they may ban the account. However, as far as I know, it is possible to receive PayPal payments on someone's else behalf.

PayPal has got very strict verification process and also does not take it likely with those using multiple accounts as this triggers account suspension.

PayPal does allow users to have more than one account. But one must not be on the same profile. One may be on individual account while the other may be on business account. To be on a safer side, you will it is better to consult the customer care for proper enlightenment

Well I don't think it is actually possible to do so because the PayPal I know are very strict when ut comes to their registration and verification and so that is just it about that

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back