What's new

Can we have multiple paypal accounts?

I am not sure its possible for someone to have multiple PayPal account because of its different types of multiple verification , I only have one local account and i have not been able to have an international PayPal account.
It is very possible for you to on multiple PayPal account because it is also supported by the company for you to have more than one PayPal as long as they are linked in your account.

Seems there's the option of having a business and also a personal account so that should be possible but emails would differ ofcourse although PayPal appears strict so careful consideration should be taken

I do not think it is possible to own two or more PayPal accounts especially on the same device. Such account may be shut down.
It is very possible for you to have multiple PayPal accounts because it is even on the website that you can actually do this by adding several email on the Paypal account and you'll be able to receive transaction through them.

Seems there's the option of having a business and also a personal account so that should be possible but emails would differ ofcourse although PayPal appears strict so careful consideration should be taken
Even when it's a business PayPal account that you want to set up you can also have more than one account set-up under your business PayPal account and the same thing goes for your personal PayPal account.

Well I have never used PayPal account yet because of the previously banned of paypal account in my locality but I don't actually know whether one can use more than one PayPal account, to use one for businesses and the other for personal use, I don't know.

The idea of having multiple PayPal accounts is something that does not really sit well with me. I am going to advise that instead of doing that it is better that you should just stick to one account because it can serve the same purpose.

Well I have never used PayPal account yet because of the previously banned of paypal account in my locality but I don't actually know whether one can use more than one PayPal account, to use one for businesses and the other for personal use, I don't know.
Since PayPal uses has been banned in my country in general , I have stopped using PayPal , and i don't even see the essence of having multiples PayPal account l

Since PayPal uses has been banned in my country in general , I have stopped using PayPal , and i don't even see the essence of having multiples PayPal account l
Although maybe to you, you do not see any essence of using more than one PayPal account but there are other people that use more than one for their own personal or secretive purposes.

Although maybe to you, you do not see any essence of using more than one PayPal account but there are other people that use more than one for their own personal or secretive purposes.
I understand your point that there are people that uses more than one paypal account , I only have one and i stopped using it because I can't withdraw money into it .

One for business and the other one as a private account. Which is unfortunate I think the limit should be like 4 so people can have different accounts for different porpuses and goals. People sometimes need to have a few accounts for many things but PayPal doesn't allow it unfortunately.. I would have been happier if they could let us make some more.

Paypal has been very strict when it comes to opening of account with them either local or internationalPayPal account , and i beleive you can't have access to multiple PayPal account

PayPal is a financial services provider application and as such it is a very sensitive aspect. I believe that you are going to be doing yourself more good if you just keep it with one.

No you should just pick one and choose only that one. I have also heard people saying that your account can get closed. Don't risk things that involve your money just choose one and use it. You can just open another payment proccesor that is not PayPal and try it out.

Paypal has been very strict when it comes to opening of account with them either local or internationalPayPal account , and i beleive you can't have access to multiple PayPal account
In fact there is no need for you to have more than one PayPal account after all you are using it for legal transaction. I don't see the need to create more than one PayPal account for personal use.

I am not sure its possible for someone to have multiple PayPal account because of its different types of multiple verification , I only have one local account and i have not been able to have an international PayPal account.
Probably, I think this is one of the major reasons why it is impossible for you to create multiple PayPal account. They require some kinds of verifications before you can receive good amount of money. Except you do not want to verify some of them.

PayPal has got very strict verification process and also does not take it likely with those using multiple accounts as this triggers account suspension.

It is, therefore, not possible to use two PayPal accounts. However, you could avail the services of someone else and seek their help to receive PayPal payments for you.

here in my country , you are not even allowed to have a single paypal account because PayPal is not favourable here, but people are funding their way around having it .

here in my country , you are not even allowed to have a single paypal account because PayPal is not favourable here, but people are funding their way around having it .
If you're talking about Nigeria, then you're wrong. PayPal account is allowed in so many countries including Nigeria but the thing is that all features is not allowed. You can send money or pay for things but you cannot receive.

If you're talking about Nigeria, then you're wrong. PayPal account is allowed in so many countries including Nigeria but the thing is that all features is not allowed. You can send money or pay for things but you cannot receive.
PayPal account is allowed in all countries but what is the need when they have decided to hold certain features from being assessed by people in certain location ? This is as good as PayPal account not being in existence here.

PayPal account is allowed in all countries but what is the need when they have decided to hold certain features from being assessed by people in certain location ? This is as good as PayPal account not being in existence here.
it is part of the world you can load up your PayPal account and use it to pay for anything you want to pay for online. But the thing is that you cannot receive money with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back