What's new

Can personal branding actually drive sales excellence?

Personal branding can drive sales. That's the reason why influencer marketing is getting very popular these days. Socialites and celebrities can help in promotng business

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if personal branding can drive sales excellence, I personally do think that indeed personal branding can definitely drive sales excellence as branding is very important

I agree with you that personal branding can drive sales excellence because people look at the brand of a product before getting such products and the brand help to sell a product.

It is very possible that branding alone can drive sales. If you can get your color right, your vision and mission statement right and also get your presence in the right place , then people would trust you alone and buy from you.

Have you ever asked that certain people in your profession are growing to national prominence from nowhere? Some people will start the same business and at the same time; and one of them will bloom than the other?

What could be the cause of it?

Could it be that some persons approach is quite different from the other?

I just feel it might be a result of personal branding. Feel free to share your stance.
Post automatically merged:

The result of a well-branded personality is always right on point. Imagine creating a brand, which for a start, is small in terms of its geographical location, but is widely known due to publicity. I have a boss who once told me about his experience when he started. A woman came for his training and ask repeated questions to confirm she is in the right place. That's the power of branding.
It depends on how you make your products to be well known to the community where you established your business and the more you market yourself and give them the best the more chances of becoming big in it tho.

Branding helps give your products refreshing looks and attracts clients to your products. Branding is the ability to repackage your products with touches of trends. Humans gets attracted to new design always
You are so on point. Branding of products can really helped to promote your business. Branding by totally changing the name of the products can increase the sales of the product. You can also rebrand by changing the package colour to make it more attractive to the buyer.

Branding helps to give your product or services a style of it's own different and unique from products or service of similar kind. It helps you carve a nich for yourself in style and taste

Branding helps to give your product or services a style of it's own different and unique from products or service of similar kind. It helps you carve a nich for yourself in style and taste
It actually does that. It gives your products that uniqueness that make everyone who uses your product to identify it as yours. This is very important aspect in business because it gives you an edge and also makes you an authority in that niche too

Have you ever asked that certain people in your profession are growing to national prominence from nowhere? Some people will start the same business and at the same time; and one of them will bloom than the other?

I just feel it might be a result of personal branding. Feel free to share your stance.

The result of a well-branded personality is always right on point. Imagine creating a brand, which for a start, is small in terms of its geographical location, but is widely known due to publicity. I have a boss who once told me about his experience when he started. A woman came for his training and ask repeated questions to confirm she is in the right place. That's the power of branding.
Yeah, if the personal branding gives valueto the product in question, why not? It will certainly drive sales and boost revenue at the same time. Whether personal or nonpersonal, branding is many to promote a particular product.

If personal branding was not helpful in driving sales, why would big companies hire celebrities to endorse their brands and promote their products and services.

People who are into branding and recreating their products to look more scintillating attract customers. Customers look to see different enticing products.

Though branding palys an important role, but it might not be the only reason. Now two persons might start the very same business on the same time and one succeed, leaving the other one behind. It is mostly based on the manner of approach and the marketing strategy used by both persons.

Though branding palys an important role, but it might not be the only reason. Now two persons might start the very same business on the same time and one succeed, leaving the other one behind. It is mostly based on the manner of approach and the marketing strategy used by both persons.
At the initial stage businesses needs recognition. When the product gets support from consumer, that item will expand its sales and someday it will become brand. Obviously branding really helps to boost sales.

Hmm...

Hmm.... Branding gives any business new hedge, it also sttract , capable rich, wealthy, and influenced people and if that's is achieved then you yourself are no longer in one place.

Yes personal branding can drive sales excellence depending on how you brand your products. Branding gives a products a unique identity from other products which makes it easy for potential customers to pick it to buy.

The benefits of Branding cannot be overstated. It's what makes most product in the market dominate similar products even when the price is higher.

Person branding can actually drive sales experience. For example if your branding is very eye catcy and unique, people will definitely remember your brand and always come for it in case they need the product

If you brand your products very well it can makes it to drive sales that you never expected. Branding makes your products to be more appealing to your customers.

Of course, personal BRANDING can drive excellence Sales. BRANDING in marketing is very important, as it is the pivot of marketing strategy in business. No BRANDING no patronage or Little or no selling
Branding is actually a most vital aspet of ones business,it is the avenus through which the public will be able to see and give an impression of your business,it is actually the door way to your services you rendred.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back