What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

Some persons monthly pension stipend can be enough to build a furnished conducive apartment for them. And you'll only see such, around the political department when they retire.
Pension service can be enough to build a house for a retiree when he or she receive more pension sometimes most of them use their gratuity to build houses for themselves.

Pension service can be enough to build a house for a retiree when he or she receive more pension sometimes most of them use their gratuity to build houses for themselves.
As for the monthly stipend it can't be enough, unless the pensioner is from the top country where they pay very high for senior civil servant.

This might be hard to do but still it depends on how much it is that is being eearne and the size and location of the house to be built too, it might be hard to do but isn't impossible

When it comes to building of house to a retired pensioner, it seriously depends on the kind of job or ministry I which the pensioners has work. when a person work with the federal ministry his pension rate will be more advance than he who works with the state so it depends on the income rate.

Yes, it depends on the income rate. If the coin is reasonable enough, i believe it will be enough to build a house for the pensioner, but savings and early plans are needed to get to that level.

I think it depends on the amount of money though, some pensioners don't get paid as much to be able to build a house out of it.

Considering the rate of things in this country presently it will definitely be kind of hard to achieve something like that it as alot of factors that affects it might be the cost of things for the building or the poor government that might affect the pension.

I think it depends on the amount of money though, some pensioners don't get paid as much to be able to build a house out of it.
Their are some countries that pays their civil servants better, and enough to own house of their own. Even in their retirement they can still build with their monthly stipend.

it was dependent on your position and your past salary when you are still in service, not everyone pension salary will be enough to build a house for a retire Walker. but some people salary will be enough to build a house for a retiree
Very true there. It has to depend on one's position and the salary one use to collect before disengaging from the service. If the amount is very big, you can use it to build a new house for yourself, but if minute, that will be a difficult task to do

I dont think it would be enough tho, unless maybe you have other sources of income backing your pension salary. But like i will always say dont depend fully on pension. Still invest now and make other plans where you can get income residually as well.

There are some countries that pay their civil servants better, and enough to own a house of their own. Even in their retirement, they can still build with their monthly stipend.
Yeah sure, but I don't think a lot of these developing countries pay their civil servants exorbitantly, or maybe you have to be a higher worker to earn more.
Post automatically merged:

There are some countries that pay their civil servants better, and enough to own a house of their own. Even in their retirement, they can still build with their monthly stipend.
Yeah sure, but I don't think a lot of these developing countries pay their civil servants exorbitantly, or maybe you have to be a higher worker to earn more.

It depends on the kind of job and they rank in which you go to before you retire. There are some people that cannot even afford basic things after retirement. And there are some that can build houses and live comfortably.

For a pension salary to build an estate or a house to a retiree is quite difficult or I can say it depends on the kind of job the person has usually engage himself or I can also say it depends on the location and the good policies of the government of third country to some countries most especially the third world it has not been easy for their retirees to have their pension in time.

It depends on what grade of your job and according to your salary, that you get pension, then that person can make a plan to build for house If the made Bedrooms, on three bedrooms we should at least $ 20k required for this.
yes, i agree with you, the grade of the job much important. because if your grade is good your salary is good. and you got a good pension also. then if a person wants to build a house make plans, to build a house.I think it is helpful to make planning

There are various formulas to estimate retirement expenses, all of which are rough guesses at best. One well-known rule is that you'll need about 80% of the amount you spend going into retirement.
That percentage is based on the fact that some major expenses will go down in retirement—commuting costs and retirement-plan contributions, to name two. Of course, other expenses may go up (vacation travel, for example—and, inevitably, healthcare).

Many retirees report that their expenses in the first few years not only equal to but sometimes exceed what they spent while working. One reason for this is that retirees simply may have more time to go out and spend money.

As for the monthly stipend it can't be enough, unless the pensioner is from the top country where they pay very high for senior civil servant.
Yes like you just commented, its not possible for some retired civil servant to build a house with their pension monthly stipend because they are receiving one third of their normal salary every month, but there are some that can build it with their salary.

Yes like you just commented, its not possible for some retired civil servant to build a house with their pension monthly stipend because they are receiving one third of their normal salary every month, but there are some that can build it with their salary.
You're right, since they don't psy them exactly as they received during their service years. It will be hard for them, to build house with their current salary level, unless those people who are senior civil servants that earns higher amount can come up building house with adequate plans and not necessarily the monthly stipend.

Most times pension cannot be enough to build house for the retiree because it sometimes lesser than they are salary but gratuity can be enough to build the house because it is been paid once and it's much.

Salary of a pensioner depends on the location that is his mother country of service, the kind of job or service he has worked for, in my country the tier of the government he worked for is also considered that is either with the federal government, state, or the local government level. if he worked for higher level there is good considerable amount which can build for him.

Most times pension cannot be enough to build house for the retiree because it sometimes lesser than they are salary but gratuity can be enough to build the house because it is been paid once and it's much.
I have been staying with my landlord who's also a retired civil servant and he's earning around #25,000 monthly , he told me his actual salary amount is around #80,000 before he retired , so that 25,000 is just for feeding and upkeep.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back