What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

You have answered it all, They are god here and they reap where they did not sow while the workers get peanuts, the peanuts they get as pension can't even put enough food on their table not to talk on using it to build house.
Very bad. I'm just fade up with the system, things need to be corrected. They should reduce their hefty retired politicians benefits to empower youths and build more factories to employ the youths. Do you know our country's retired politicians earns better than some countries active politicians??

Yes, retiree pension can be enough for him or her to build himself a house, however sometimes most retiree use their gratuity in building a house for themselves because gratuity normally comes as a whole.

Yes, retiree pension can be enough for him or her to build himself a house, however sometimes most retiree use their gratuity in building a house for themselves because gratuity normally comes as a whole.
Gratuity can be enough to build a house for a pensioner, yes. Because the value is far bigger than pension, it is paid once in a lifetime.

Most retirees I've ever met get very little pension which can only use used to take care of their monthly needs. Most people retired at a very top level get high pension and so it may be possible for them to build a house with it.

Most retirees I've ever met get very little pension which can only use used to take care of their monthly needs. Most people retired at a very top level get high pension and so it may be possible for them to build a house with it.
It will be possible for those who started early to invest with their salaries as civil servants. Then after service they can now use their pension to take care of their primary need and use their investment funds to make yet another house for themselves if they want.

Concerning if pension salary can be enough to build a house for a retiree. Well, I do believe that the pension fee can be enough to build a house, I think people who serve for long and acquire some good level in their year of service do collect nice pay but the issue is having it collected without delays

Pension salary is not fix and might not be small. Some pensioner earn more than those still working. Nevertheless, I believe it's necessary to have other sources of income

I believe that pension fund can be used to build a house but it largely depends on the amount of money one is receiving as pension funds every month.
True if your pension is more ,there is more possibility of you earning and gaining more money monthly as the case may be and use it to settle some things ,but the issue is that most pensions are very small

Concerning if pension salary can be enough to build a house for a retiree. Well, I do believe that the pension fee can be enough to build a house, I think people who serve for long and acquire some good level in their year of service do collect nice pay but the issue is having it collected without delays
If they won't delay the payment fine, the pensioner can start a housing project gradually. Maybe in the next six- eight months the housing project of 2 bed flats can be completed.

It depends on what grade of your job and according to your salary, that you get pension, then that person can make a plan to build for house If the made Bedrooms, on three bedrooms we should at least $ 20k required for this.
Many retirees are getting it all wrong in believing that they can achieve a very great project from their pension salary. A pension is a certain percentage of the total amount you're earning as salary before you retire. If the whole money could not be enough to build a house while working how does one expect that that some fractions of the money will be enough?

Many retirees are getting it all wrong in believing that they can achieve a very great project from their pension salary. A pension is a certain percentage of the total amount you're earning as salary before you retire. If the whole money could not be enough to build a house while working how does one expect that that some fractions of the money will be enough?
It can't be enough if its only the monthly stipend that the pensioner receives. It will be possible if the pensioner have saved enough over the years through the monthly stipend he or she received while on service.

If the pensioner has a business that is highly profitable that he or she created during service, and the business stays till the point of retirement. The funds generated from the business and other investment of the pensioner coupled with the monthly stipend he or she receives will be enough to make a fine two bed room flat apartment.

Before the civil worker go on a retirement he or she should make sure they invested in well profitable business or investment that will serve them well doing retirement period.

Before the civil worker go on a retirement he or she should make sure they invested in well profitable business or investment that will serve them well doing retirement period.
Most times gratuity is enough to build a house for a retiree, but for pension it will not be enough because it is been received monthly.

The pension we're talking about that can be enough to enable a retiree to build a house depends most largely on the amount that retiree Is collecting as pension monthly. An adequate monthly pension can build it. An inadequate monthly pension won't

It's true pension might be enough to build a house for a retiree. This is highly dependent on the persons level and income before retirement.

Most times gratuity is enough to build a house for a retiree, but for pension it will not be enough because it is been received monthly.
Gratuity can be enough, depending the level of the civil servant and the field he or she served before retirement. Their are some government working department that pays higher than others. The medical line pays higher than other job type.

it was dependent on your position and your past salary when you are still in service, not everyone pension salary will be enough to build a house for a retire Walker. but some people salary will be enough to build a house for a retiree

it was dependent on your position and your past salary when you are still in service, not everyone pension salary will be enough to build a house for a retire Walker. but some people salary will be enough to build a house for a retiree
Some persons monthly pension stipend can be enough to build a furnished conducive apartment for them. And you'll only see such, around the political department when they retire.

The company I work for as a cook, for the career employees, they offer upon retirement, two options for a single year worth of pension that is given to you, instead of deposited into the pension account. The options are both based off of what your hourly wage was, the year you retired. The first option, is to be given a monthly pension for a year, which is then deposited in your bank account; this option precedes the start your pension plan, which then the pension starts after the monthly deposits end, after the 1 year. The second option, is a full years' wage given to you on your last day of work, before your pension officially begins.

The person retiring from my company, if they choose the 1 year lump sum at the beginning, can definitely use that money to build a house if they so desire.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back