What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Their are countries that pays their retirees considerable amount of salary as a reward for the years dedicated during their active service career. While some countries pay their retirees less salary after bowing out of service.

Do you think that the salaries they pay this pensioners will be enough for them to build a 3 bed room flat apartment well furnished??

Pension money is definitely not enough to build a house for a retiree because what they are being paid as monthly pension is not much, I have head of retirees in my country being paid $45 monthly as pension. Now this money is not enough considering these pensioners needs to feed and in most cases still take care of some family members.

It depends on what grade of your job and according to your salary, that you get pension, then that person can make a plan to build for house If the made Bedrooms, on three bedrooms we should at least $ 20k required for this.

Their are countries that pays their retirees considerable amount of salary as a reward for the years dedicated during their active service career. While some countries pay their retirees less salary after bowing out of service.

Do you think that the salaries they pay this pensioners will be enough for them to build a 3 bed room flat apartment well furnished??
It is very difficult and impossible to build a house with pension money because with pension money we can meet the expenses of our house. They can only fulfill it, so it is impossible to build a house with pension money.

In my country with the monthly payment of a pensioner, there is no way to build a house, I think not even the walls. Perhaps with the social benefits you can start the construction of a house and with the monthly pension you can complete said construction. Pensioners are not well paid.

If a retiree wants to build a house by his pension, he can only do this according to his budget and money.
Cut your coat according to your cloth. He should build house according to his budget and financial capacity.

Most retired person their pension is always enough to build them houses. The always collect large some of money because of the number of years spent during service. The pension money is enough to to build house.

I strongly doubt if you will be able to build a house from it, it still depends on the kind of building you planning to build.
You need to save money for yourself, in addition to the ‘pension,’ you will receive if you want to be comfortable in retirement.

It depends on the country in question. To the best of my knowledge, in Africa, that would really be difficult to achieve. If you don't have enough to build a house while working, what could be different with the pension which is just a fraction of your earning.

If savings are made form salaries why not, one can build a house from it.

Though some country give their worker allowance or loan to build their own houses, the money is then deducted from their monthly pay for a period of time to repay.

It definitely can't be enough to do that, anyways it depends on the location where the pensioneer I staying because in some location it can put up something small for whoever is in question

Yes its possible but it need much patience and time, because retiree have to save the money for years to build a small house only with pension money.
He must buy a cheap land in the side area and build it under his own observations to minimise the expenses.

Pension in my country varies. It is determined by the state government and the federal government and also the tyoenif jobs. There are some jobs that a month pension is enough to erect a house whereas some pensioners can't build house with their six months pension.
Post automatically merged:

Pension in my country varies. It is determined by the state government and the federal government and also the tyoenif jobs. There are some jobs that a month pension is enough to erect a house whereas some pensioners can't build house with their six months pension.

In my country, the pensioners don't collect the same amount because the jobs are not of the same value. So how much your pension pay will be depends on the value of job you were doing and some pensioners can actually use their pay and build that kind of house.

Pension fund is too small to build a house. A lot of money is needed for construction and that is not something pension funds can cover. Unless the pensioner has a big saving or a business that generates extra income.

This depend on the amount of being paid off as pension to the person. Average pension paid in some developing countries is less than $3,000. This amount is not enough to building semi detached dow blow house. I got to know about this when a daddy's friend of mine got his pension last year, the amount he received is not enough to to secure a plot of land not to talk of building a house.

To build a House after retirement is dependent on how big of stylish house you want to build.because if you are building small house or not spending high amount of money so this pension money would be more enough.but if your pension money is in less amount or you also want to build big house so then you must need extra amount to build.

Pension money is definitely not enough to build a house for a retiree because what they are being paid as monthly pension is not much, I have head of retirees in my country being paid $45 monthly as pension. Now this money is not enough considering these pensioners needs to feed and in most cases still take care of some family members.
Laughs, $45 a month can't even feed a retiree for a month talk more of building a house well furnished. My country pay rate made me to come up with this thread. They pay civil servants peanuts as salary, even when they are still in service the pay rate is still on the low then consider now that they are out of service. The salary won't go near building even a self contain apartment.

This one will actually depend on the kind of the house that one needs to build.
For me i may say yes that pension is enough to build a house since they are alaways paid good amount of money of which they don't only depend on pension to cater for all their needs

Well this depends on the salary of the pensioner while he was still working. Most pension schemes are contributory in nature, that is the employee and the government contribute to it. So if an employee is on a high salary then definitely his pension should build a reasonable house.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back