What's new

Can one successfully mine Bitcoin with a phone ?

Bitcoin mining cannot be done with the phone because it requires special hardware, even our laptops or computers cannot do bitcoin mining.If such an attempt is made on them, they will be damaged.People mining with gaming computers also get damaged after some time. Special computers are made for mining.Websites that claim mining from mobile are fake

It very dangerous for your phone if you are using it for mini Bitcoin. Firstly, what you will earn not have value, very low and it will be draining your battery and make your phone easily to spoil. So, why will you damage your phone because of invaluable coins.
Are you looking for an android app for mining bitcoins? Smartphones have made our lives comfortable and easy. You can manage every critical aspect of your life using a smartphone. You can buy groceries, essential products, book a ticket, learn a skill, transfer money, etc...​
Anyway, if you are an android user and searching for a bitcoin mining app, read on. I have got requests from many people to answer whether it is possible to mine bitcoins using android apps.​
Here, I will share everything you need to know about mobile crypto mining and, more specifically, on bitcoin mining. Before that, I will provide a brief idea of bitcoin mining.

I have never tried myself, however, I have seen a lot of mobile apps on app store and play store that claim to mine bitcoins on your phone. Well, they might mine bitcoins, however, thw question is how many coins they can mine,and what will be the status of your device when you run those apps.

You can just do crypto currency portable mining with cell phones that utilizes Android, as it's the lone digging amicable working framework for cell phones. Also, the market is overflowed with applications made for Android that permit you to mine Bitcoin straightforwardly from your cell phone. ... Along these lines, iOS proprietors can't do any versatile mining

I'm not sure about that, You can only do cryptocurrency mobile mining with smartphones that use Android, as it's the only mining-friendly operating system for mobile devices. Moreover, the market is flooded with apps created for Android that allow you to mine Bitcoin directly from your smartphone.

I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?
There's a lot of stories about mining with phone, but I have not really seen people earning money with Cloud mining although cloud mining would've enable people to earn a lot of money in cryptocurrency. Most of the cloud mining sites that I see in the internet are fake, and I wouldn't advise anybody to waste his or her time.

I've never tried it and I don't think I can mine bitcoin from a phone. mining requires complex resources that no simple computer can reach, especially a telephone ... in my opinion. maybe I'm wrong.

Bitcoin itself can not be mined. The difficulty of bitcoin has increased to the essence that even computer can no longer mine bitcoin.
But there are some coin that are still been mined by mobile device. They are phoneum and pi network. I have claimed both two. Phoneum has be listed but I don't know if pi has also been listed too.

am not discussing excavators as in individuals/organizations offering mining administrations... I'm alluding to the genuine reason fabricated actual equipment diggers that are fundamentally similar to amazing PCs that are modified distinctly to do one errand and that is to mine. They are the lone productive path to mine bitcoin aslong as it is a new model and your power rates are low.

I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?
it cannot be used. The phones cannot handle running the special kind of software used to kine bitcoin. It will destroy the hardware panel due to overheating and make it crash. The best bet remains the computer.

You are right, to mine Bitcoin you need a special device, but to mine it solo you have to invest a lot of computer power, so you have to join a Bitcoin mining pool. I found an Android application that claims to be able to mine Bitcoin. A platform or program that claims to be able to mine Bitcoin would leave your machine accessible for transfer and mining of other, unknown cryptocurrencies, and you would never see again the original Bitcoin chain if you use it or a cent on the transaction if you submit money to it.

Yes, you can mine Bitcoin with a phone it just might not be profitable because phones don't have the features of mining like a laptop, crypto tab browser can be used to mine Bitcoin on both phone and computers but the laptop is a sure way of mining Bitcoin.

You can not (profitably) mine Bitcoin with a phone... you can't even (profitably) mine Bitcoin using a PC/laptop anymore. There are alot of people mining using very powerful "miners" that are solely built and optimized for mining Bitcoin.

Yes , you can successfully mine bitcoin with your phone but it has a high risk of using hardware on your phone which some phone capacity can not take, so its better to mine it using your laptop.

Bitcoin mining is really a technical and difficult.i think every one cant access to this. While i also heard from many people about bitcoin mining through phone .But i have personal experience. While now a days i join and plateform let see its a legit or scam. After few days will get it.... 😁

Mining of bitcoin this I havent heard of but if its true then I think it will be a nice one for those who wants to be minners. There was a site I saw claiming to be mining though I didn't belief at first and after trying to find of more, I observed its not real

Is Bitcoin Mobile Mining Possible? Yes, it is possible to mine bitcoins using a mobile device. And it is possible to mine bitcoins using an android app.
Post automatically merged:

Is Bitcoin Mobile Mining Possible? Yes, it is possible to mine bitcoins using a mobile device. And it is possible to mine bitcoins using an android app.

yes you can but its very rare to the point that its almost impossible to mine bitcoin with a phone. minning of bitcoin is no longer as easy as it was in the early stages, tho you would see alot of minnig apps or browser, they are either fake or extremely slow

I don't know Wether it would work. In fact, I have never seen or heard of phones mining Bitcoin. But you can use a PC which is connected to the Internet. The computer shouldn't b used for anything else as the mining process is very demanding.

I don't know Wether it would work. In fact, I have never seen or heard of phones mining Bitcoin. But you can use a PC which is connected to the Internet. The computer shouldn't b used for anything else as the mining process is very demanding.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back