What's new

Can one successfully mine Bitcoin with a phone ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?

I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?
Yes, I also heard about this ,I am still confusing about such type of mining. Don't sure if it's legal or illegal ,real or doubtful...!!
I joined a site but after few days it became scam...

You can not (profitably) mine Bitcoin with a phone... you can't even (profitably) mine Bitcoin using a PC/laptop anymore. There are alot of people mining using very powerful "miners" that are solely built and optimized for mining Bitcoin. These are really the only way nowadays to have a chance of making money with Bitcoin mining.

You can not (profitably) mine Bitcoin with a phone... you can't even (profitably) mine Bitcoin using a PC/laptop anymore. There are alot of people mining using very powerful "miners" that are solely built and optimized for mining Bitcoin. These are really the only way nowadays to have a chance of making money with Bitcoin mining.
Thanks for this feedback.indeed I felt the same way that was why I decided to confirm my doubts .

But mostly miners ask for fee and those which are offering free mining , become scam in few days. How to trust on these site. I am confused

I am not talking about miners as in people/companies offering mining services... I am referring to the actual purpose built physical hardware miners that are basically like powerful computers that are programmed only to do one task and that is to mine. They are the only profitable way to mine bitcoin aslong as it is a recent model and your electricity rates are low.

I am not talking about miners as in people/companies offering mining services... I am referring to the actual purpose built physical hardware miners that are basically like powerful computers that are programmed only to do one task and that is to mine. They are the only profitable way to mine bitcoin aslong as it is a recent model and your electricity rates are low.
Yes, I am agreed with you. This type of Mining is best and profitable.but don't you think it needs high budget?

Mining through phones as claimed by some people is a waste of time. You would need all the expensive gadgets necessary to make a profit out of.

Mining Bitcoin with gaming pc's with high end specs will damage it in just few months talk more of smartphones with inferior processing power. Forget the hogwash we're fed with in the internet. If you want to mine Bitcoin on a small scale,you need to invest in mining rigs and other equipments.

The claim that one can mine cryptocurrencies with phone is not true, those sites that claims that are scammers. They will tell you to click start mining and it will start counting, that is false, they are scam artiste.
Some can even go to the extent to send you some coins so that you will be convinced that they are for real, then when you buy any of their package, your money is gone.

Although I have not seen anyone that has actually done that but according to my research and belief, I am sure you can mine Bitcoin and even other crypto currencies with your phone successfully

Mining of bitcoins with a mobile phone is something that you must not try even if with a laptop because you are causing more damage to yourself and the laptop because they will not be able to mind you a reasonable amount of satoshi, sometimes you may even mine a single atom of bitcoin in a year, for you to mine bitcoin successfully there are some computers that are specially designed for mining bitcoins and that's how it is done., Nowadays a group of individual call pools join together to mine bitcoins which make it easier for them to mine and shared among them self.

I think it is not possible to mine Bitcoin by using mobile phone because it need much stronger hardware along with updated software of advanced technologies, all the mining sites I have used up till now remains fake and scam.

I don't think so. it is really a tough process to mine a bitcoin using mobile phone. If we want to to minor between we should have a good capacity processor. Those website which are claiming about the mining of Bitcoin scam and totally ridiculous.

I don't think it's possible to mine bitcoin on phone. I've tried it and I discovered that mining on the phone might not be truly responsive andit gives the minners a lots of headache as they may not be able to mine 0.01BTC in 2 years.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back