What's new

Can one successfully mine Bitcoin with a phone ?

There are sites that will tell/offer you a chance to mine bitcoin for a said amount, ultimately these sites are just a waste of time , you will need super computers to be able to mine bitcoins successfully and profitably
yes, i actually saw a lot of them offering mining on the browser, but they push your cpu (even in pc) to full load for very low earning, i still didn't find any decent platform that can do this for better profit

1. Install MinerGate. To mine cryptocurrency with the MinerGate app, you need a compatible device.
  2. Create a MinerGate account.
  3. Start mining.
  4. Check mining profitability.
  5. Check mining pools.
  6. Mining chat.
  7. Earn free crypto coins.
  8. Cloud mining from your smartphone.

It very dangerous for your phone if you are using it for mini Bitcoin. Firstly, what you will earn not have value, very low and it will be draining your battery and make your phone easily to spoil. So, why will you damage your phone because of invaluable coins.

it is not advisable to mine bitcoins with a mobile phone or even a laptop because you are doing your laptop more harm than good and beside the satoshi of bitcoins your laptop will mine before breaking down will not even be enough for you to buy a new laptop, there are machines that are specially designed for mining bitcoins that is why people mine bitcoins in pools.

This is not feasible at home. If you are looking at mining with your phone, the hash rate and power of your phone is very low and therefore the amount that you mine will not be considered to be profitable at all. Furthermore, the damage that mining can do to your phone since you don't have the proper equipment is quite large, such as to the battery and the operation of the device.

I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?
There lot of mining site on phone, but they are all waste of time. You cannot successfully mine Bitcoin on the phone and earn.

It is possible to mine bitcoins with your phone. I have done it befor I lost interest in it. I am curently mining dodge coins because I know it may also be the future bitcoins because of the recent investment by Elon Musk.

I don't think it is easy to mine bitcoin. Mining that I know is that upcoming cryptocurrencies like pi are very easy to mine because they have not really gotten their ground into the crypto currency hall

I don't think it is possible mining Bit coins , even in a Laptop or desktop or even using a mobile app and even if there was it would take ages to get even a dollar from it. Their are apps and sites that tells you they mine bit coin but they are lieing

I seen about the site bitcoin is good for the mine pocket that how it create a business in this trade bitcoin and crypto currency is online earning Bussiness trades up and down every time but in night increase I know about the pi network it's a minnig for me

I don't think so.. not even an ordinary computer or laptop. If that's even possible it would take a really long time before you mined a decent amount of satoshi and you might as well just sell your phone and that would be more profitable than mining 😐

You can only do cryptocurrency mobile mining with smartphones that use Android, as it's the only mining-friendly operating system for mobile devices. Moreover, the market is flooded with apps created for Android that allow you to mine Bitcoin directly from your smartphone. ... So, iOS owners can't do any mobile mining

You can only do cryptocurrency mobile miningwith smartphones that use Android, as it's theonly mining-friendly operating system formobile devices. Moreover, the market is flooded with apps created for Android that allow you to mine Bitcoin directly from your smartphone.

Mining Bitcoin is very technical and it cannot be done on something such as a telephone. You need a very sophisticated gadget like big computers to handle the powerful mining network.so all those news you have been hearing about phone mining is fake.

Yes you can mine bitcoin with your phone, but you would be limited to using certain features, you will also lack flexibility to operate as you would have wanted. That is why it is best you make use of a computer system to enhance proper functionality and smooth mining process.

It is a lie. You can't mine bitcoin on phone. Don't be scammed. Run away from any site that claims you can mine bitcoin on phone with their tools. I came across a site that proved you can mine bitcoin on phone with their cryptominer tool

I think what your referring is claiming bitcoin thru faucet not in mining. I think there is no possible that you can mine bitcoin thru phone.

There are plenty of softewares about mining. I used a mining Ethereum. But it looked nice on screen and real. But that was fake, so i don't think so to mining bitcoin by mobile is happened. It was not an easy thing to mine just by celk phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back