What's new

Can one successfully mine Bitcoin with a phone ?

I have tried to mine Bitcoin on my phone for several time,but it is unfortunate to earn money doing that.I think many Bitcoin mining are scam

It's true one could mine with a smartphone but it's extent and quality would be limited since it's missing other key gadgets too that a smartphone can use

yes you can mine bitcoin on your phone via cloud mining apps which you can download from the google play store, but you have to purchase some hashrate to fuel your mining

yes you can mine bitcoin on your phone via cloud mining apps which you can download from the google play store, but you have to purchase some hashrate to fuel your mining
This is just a waste of time because there is no way that you will be able to mine a reasonable bitcoins with this way mining of bitcoins require a lot of complicated process that a mobile phone will not be able to offer.

I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?
Application like crypto tab and Satoshi are good mining apps that can fetch you Bitcoin if you are consistent in mining,but the earning is very minimal.

Yes you can , but I believe. Mining of bitcoin is not available for phones anymore because it involves very high and harmful energy to make this bitcoins , so therefore phones cannot be used

You can not (profitably) mine Bitcoin with a phone... you can't even (profitably) mine Bitcoin using a PC/laptop anymore. There are alot of people mining using very powerful "miners" that are solely built and optimized for mining Bitcoin. These are really the only way nowadays to have a chance of making money with Bitcoin mining.

Mining cryptocurrency comes with so many complexities in the sense that you can't do it with your mobile phone , the mining process requires a lot of computing power such that your mobile phone won't be able to offer.

I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?
Phones lack the technology and processing capabilities required to provide enough hashing power for profitable Bitcoin mining. It would be extremely inefficient and wasteful to use a smartphone for Bitcoin mining, even if you had been capable of getting the requisite hardware.

cryptotab browser can actually help you to mine bitcoin with your phone but you need to understand that you're not going to make anything reasonable with it. Even if you upgrade to the pro version.

I also heard the claims which you can mine Bitcoin with your mobile phone but it can damage your mobile phone's battery because mining needs alot of energy.

I do not think it is possible to mine Bitcoin from your phone.
Mining equipments are always very expensive and hard to set up.
If it is very possible to mine Bitcoin from your phone then why would miners disturb themselves with setting up a mining site.

You can definitely mine bitcoin with your phone but you should we get ready to buy another phone soon because it would destroy the hardware.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back