What's new

Can one successfully mine Bitcoin with a phone ?

In theory, you can, but practically, you cannot because mining uses a lot of resources. There are a lot of mobile apps that claim to mine bitcoins on your phone. I have never used them, but based on the app that I have used on my computer, I don't think the mined bitcoins will have any value. It might take over a year just to mine $1 worth of bitcoin.

There's no way you can successfully mine Bitcoin on your phone. Mining Bitcoin requires you so have some powerful software that will be rigged on your laptop or desktop. With this kind of process it will be very hard for a phone to mine Bitcoin or any other coin.

I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?
This is not feasible at home. If you are looking at mining with your phone, the hash rate and power of your phone is very low and therefore the amount that you mine will not be considered to be profitable at all. Furthermore, the damage that mining can do to your phone since you don't have the proper equipment is quite large, such as to the battery and the operation of the device. Therefore i highly advise that you stay away from this.

Yes, there are dozens of different mining sites that use your computers' processors and can be accessed through browsers. These sites start processing information to generate crypto money with the support of your processing power and send crypto money to your digital wallet at the rate you provide. However, if your processors are not fast, all systems produced for personal use are inadequate and in vain, you will tire your processor.

Similar systems are widespread for smartphones, and they contain countless fraudulent tricks. For example, there is an iOS supported mining application called MobileMiner which is installed on iPhone X. To use it, you need to be an iOS developer and not use the device during mining. It becomes impossible to use it due to the excessive load on the processor. In addition, applications that demand such high processing power running in the background bring your phone to high temperatures. I have to mention that the current mining systems have water-cooled engines and even the simplest hardware quadruples your electricity bill.

Yes, there are dozens of different mining sites that use your computers' processors and can be accessed through browsers. These sites start processing information to generate crypto money with the support of your processing power and send crypto money to your digital wallet at the rate you provide. However, if your processors are not fast, all systems produced for personal use are inadequate and in vain, you will tire your processor.

Similar systems are widespread for smartphones, and they contain countless fraudulent tricks. For example, there is an iOS supported mining application called MobileMiner which is installed on iPhone X. To use it, you need to be an iOS developer and not use the device during mining. It becomes impossible to use it due to the excessive load on the processor. In addition, applications that demand such high processing power running in the background bring your phone to high temperatures. I have to mention that the current mining systems have water-cooled engines and even the simplest hardware quadruples your electricity bill.
It is obvious that phones can't mine Crypto currencies if we must be very sincere to ourselves because the fact some browsers could mines very minor Satoshi is not a conclusion that they can mine before they can be termed to mining effectively it is until they mine volume that is profitable.

You can not (profitably) mine Bitcoin with a phone... you can't even (profitably) mine Bitcoin using a PC/laptop anymore. There are alot of people mining using very powerful "miners" that are solely built and optimized for mining Bitcoin. These are really the only way nowadays to have a chance of making money with Bitcoin mining.
Interesting, but how can I discover this kind miner that is solely built and optimized to mining Bitcoin?? I'm really interested in learning about this software or hardware any one of them. Because mining with phone, desktop computers, PC doesn't work normally for it again.

I wished someone came up with a positive answer and told us yes you can mine bitcoins using your phone, damn I cant imagine what I would do with the money I would make of it. But the truth remains that I dont think it is possible to mine bitcoin using a phone,anyone claiming to know how would obvious be a scammer and he or she wants to dupe you of your money. Besides mining cryptocurrencies especially bitcoins makes uses of powerful "miners" that are solely built and optimized for mining Bitcoin. Even with a laptop computer I think it would be challenging to mine bitcoin.

I don't think it will be profitable, and it is possible the mobile phone it will be damaged. So if we damage our phone to earn a little, we prefer not mining! And also I'm not sure mining using a small device will generate a lot of Bitcoin!

Interesting, but how can I discover this kind miner that is solely built and optimized to mining Bitcoin?? I'm really interested in learning about this software or hardware any one of them. Because mining with phone, desktop computers, PC doesn't work normally for it again.
This is the first that I am hearing of such a miner as well. From what i have seen in the past, it seems that the miner is just a piece of equipment that you can use to mine any crypto and is not solely limited to a single currency. Perhaps this is referring to a software that is used in conjunction with these miners and one that relies on bitcoin more than other coins. In my opinion mining is not profitable if you don't invest, but if you do invest, mining coins such as dogecoin, without a halving event, thereby its difficulty in mining does not increase, may be a good idea.

They are some hardware system nowadays built for the purpose of mining bitcoin so as to make money, I doubt if someone can actually mine bitcoin with mobile phones and even with a PC/laptop

NO NO NO, you can't.
Bitcoin mining can be done by deploying your own mining setup, and by cloud mining contract or by means of your computer. You can use the hash rate of your own computer to mine Bitcoins. But due to a huge number of miners, difficulty of blockchain and high hash rates of ASIC it’s nearly impossible to mine Bitcoin for profitability

You are right, to mine Bitcoin we have to use a special device, even now it is difficult for solo miners to do so, so we have to join a mining pool, I also found several Android applications that claim to be able to mine Bitcoin. Maybe a site or application that claims to be able to mine Bitcoin just by keeping an open tab, maybe it's not mining Bitcoin directly but Altcoins only they pay with Bitcoin.

i don't think that harming your phone for a little bit of profit (that probably won't even exist) would be worth it, so just remove this idea from your mind for your own safety bro, if you are into mining, either invest in cloud mining or buy a mining rig

i don't think that harming your phone for a little bit of profit (that probably won't even exist) would be worth it, so just remove this idea from your mind for your own safety bro, if you are into mining, either invest in cloud mining or buy a mining rig
Yes the damage that is done to the actual mobile device from trying to mine will it will cost much more than the actual amount that you are able to mine and this will be damage in terms of both the battery and the actual operation of the device as well.

There are sites that will tell/offer you a chance to mine bitcoin for a said amount, ultimately these sites are just a waste of time , you will need super computers to be able to mine bitcoins successfully and profitably

Mining
I have read about sites that claims that one can easily mine Bitcoin simply by keeping a tab open .

Now considering the fact that Bitcoin Mining happens with a special type of computer , how feasible is this claim of Bitcoin Mining busing phones ?
Mining Bitcoin and other related coins can't be done with just a mobile phone. You need some sophisticated devices and machines to mine coins. Any site that promises you that you can do this with a mobile is selling a pipe dream to you!

mining is painstaking, costly, and only sporadically rewarding. Nonetheless, mining has a magnetic appeal for many investors interested in cryptocurrency because of the fact that miners are rewarded for their work with crypto tokens.Bitcoin miners receive Bitcoin as a reward for completing "blocks" of verified transactions which are added to the blockchain.

Mining bitcoin with your smart phone isn't worth it even though it's possible you can mine. There are a lot of apps or sites that are doing browser tab open mining but some have turned scam and the few still available just destroy your CPU when you make an attempt try using your phone to mine. Even now mining with PC without large GPU is still a waste of time and even causing more harm to the device.

Mining requires a lot of patience, smartness, and diligence. Giving the fact that bitcoin seem to be so unstable but highly growing coin which is incorporating itself and getting into every fiber of the market, it will be worth the shot! But keeping tabs open doesn't sound like something reasonable. You should expect your phone to hang truly when you use a device with low RAM to keep many tabs open to mine. Just be sure first before jumping into it.

I don't think it's possible to mine bitcoin using mobile phone, not even ordinary laptop. There is a certain device built for mining, amd that you should get if you're serious with bitcoin mining. The only coin I know I can mine through phone is Pi.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back