What's new

Can money satisfy?

I think the question is more like can one be statisfied by the money he has . Of which in most cases it is difficult .
yes, I understand him but we can't answer this question because it depends on the personality of the person.

Money will not satisfy you , money is suppose to buy you what will satisfy you and that's up for you to decide. Money is very important and necessary even Poverty is vain too..

Truth to be told I believe money is an essential need of life that is used to satisfy human wants In our day to day activity, so with this believe money is very essential and that is why we must always save money so it can save us when we are stranded.

Money is not everything for some people, they work to gain pleasure and satisfaction. Why others might only work for the money and not the satisfaction of their curiosity.
Good to know that passion also plays a role in this, it is not easy to let go of something that has been of immense help to you. That's why these rich men always try their best to create a solution to our numerous problems in the world.

Money on its own can't make anyone happy. If you're not happy within yourself, it doesn't matter how fat of a bank account you have, you'll just feel hollow inside. That's why a lot of rich people including celebrities can be not only lonely but also depressed. No matter how rich you get, it's important to remain grounded and surround yourself with the people who really love and care about you, not yes men and hangers-on who will only serve to suck the very life out of you and likely take you to the cleaners if you're not careful.

Money on its own can't make anyone happy. If you're not happy within yourself, it doesn't matter how fat of a bank account you have, you'll just feel hollow inside. That's why a lot of rich people including celebrities can be not only lonely but also depressed. No matter how rich you get, it's important to remain grounded and surround yourself with the people who really love and care about you, not yes men and hangers-on who will only serve to suck the very life out of you and likely take you to the cleaners if you're not careful.
Great insight. There was a time I read about a very rich man who committed suicide by jumping from a height. This means he must have been lonely all this while for him to have killed himself without anyone knowing.

Ofcourse you don’t take anything with you to your grave but the whole point of making money and being rich is to live life to its fullest. You don’t take friends to your grave either, you still make friends, otherwise you would be lonely. Same applies for money; you’d live a poor life without decent money.

The rich is trying to get richer
the poor is trying to get richer
meaning both rich and poor are trying to get richer
money cant satisfy no matter the level you are

After all our labour on earth, nobody is taking his money or other assets to the grave, but we still work hard every now and then to make more money.
We see people who are already billionaire working hard too.
This makes me to ask, can money satisfy one?
Can you get to a stage where you would stop working either offline or online because you have money that you feel is okay for you?
The truth is that money can never be enough. so long as money is not enough you may never feel satisfied. The only way we will become satisfied in life is to achieve and fulfill our purpose on Earth

Money satisfies economic needs, including food, luxury, among others. Many people are happy while they have more and more, but money is not everything in life, it does not give true happiness. Therefore it does not give a total satisfaction.

As far as I'm concerned, I believe Money can't satisfy. According to Economist, human wants are unlimited. When you work hard to earn a good cash, you will still wish to do more, just to increase your earnings.
If money really satisfied, no rich man will ever like to work. They will rather stay away from work for the rest of their life. But, reverse is the case.

As far as I'm concerned, I believe Money can't satisfy. According to Economist, human wants are unlimited. When you work hard to earn a good cash, you will still wish to do more, just to increase your earnings.
If money really satisfied, no rich man will ever like to work. They will rather stay away from work for the rest of their life. But, reverse is the case.
Absolutely. It is common to see these rich men doing a lot of charity work and they would continue working hard to get money and support the poor, which is what gives them joy.

I think money is enough for a person to meet all the needs of himself and his loved ones. I have also given facilities to those who do not have money to meet their basic needs and spend on raising orphans and poor people. To help

I think money is enough for a person to meet all the needs of himself and his loved ones. I have also given facilities to those who do not have money to meet their basic needs and spend on raising orphans and poor people. To help
This is another great point. When people see that they have enough money to meet their needs, they still work hard to provide to other people and they feel happy meeting the needs of the poor and less privileged.

After all our labour on earth, nobody is taking his money or other assets to the grave, but we still work hard every now and then to make more money.
We see people who are already billionaire working hard too.
This makes me to ask, can money satisfy one?
Can you get to a stage where you would stop working either offline or online because you have money that you feel is okay for you?
No. And yes.

Often our needs increase with out income, so you need more money.

But for most highly successful people, it's usually no more about the money, but about a legacy, or passion.

of course money will satisfy us all because everything requires money and money we fulfill life needs enough money to meet family and child life

This is a good question. Whether money satisfies a man or not, I can say only one thing and that is 'money is something, and not every thing'.
Sure there are other things that brings satisfaction to man and money is not the only thing that brings satisfaction to man, like being healthy and free from health issues

You will never satisfied with your money as you make more money, you wants to become more richer to satisfy rich lifestyle. More money means you try to spend more and always feel less money.

You will never satisfied with your money as you make more money, you wants to become more richer to satisfy rich lifestyle. More money means you try to spend more and always feel less money.
Sure i think you are right because due to the competition on wealth ,some might want to make more money to surpass the other ones

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back