Can money satisfy?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
After all our labour on earth, nobody is taking his money or other assets to the grave, but we still work hard every now and then to make more money.
We see people who are already billionaire working hard too.
This makes me to ask, can money satisfy one?
Can you get to a stage where you would stop working either offline or online because you have money that you feel is okay for you?

Money can satisfy someone , when his needs are met. But since man's are insatiable, it is often difficult to satisfy his wants.

Being billionaire means more VAT, more work, less personal life as media is interfering in your personal life, more fraud accusation by competitive companies and laws not as a normal person getting salary. This is the bad point of view.

for me money is not everything but besides that we also still need a lot of money In my opinion, beings in this world are not satisfied with money even though they are too sufficient, even more so they still take other people's rights like corruption is it true what i said

Human wants are unlimited. Everyday we want to acquire new things. We can only get our needs we can’t get all we want no matter how much you have. So I can money can never satisfy humans.

Man in its nature is insatiable ,and thus without contentment he may not be statisfied with what he has .

If money could satisfy or be enough, those embezzling funds that even their grandchildren cannot exhaust would have taken a break. To be satisfied with money, you need to have the virtue of contentment.

without money, you won't live, eat, sleep, marry, buy a car...

working and get money for your legal job and enjoy your life with them will make anyone satisfied.

Everyone needs money, but money is not everything, so the point is you are not enslaved by money, but you have to control your money, Many people are rich, they work not to make money, even though they get a salary, they donate everything to charity, So there is no stage where people have to stop working, because work is pleasure,

So far you're still alive money can satisfy and help you get all your needs. We can't take it to the grave but it's an essential piece to enjoy this life before we move to the hereafter.

Well, to lead a comfortable life we need to get money somehow. Earning a honest living can be pretty satisfying. We just need to do something we like to earn money.
I am sure, not many can afford that but we need to try to do something we like, for a living. Only then it can satisfy us in the long run. If not, we need to learn to love whatever we do for a living. Then we wouldn't get bothered by money all that much.
It all comes down to how you see it.

I think its hard for satisfy human want with money , because human wants are unlimited and obviously the person would always need money at one point in time

After all our labour on earth, nobody is taking his money or other assets to the grave, but we still work hard every now and then to make more money.
Can you get to a stage where you would stop working either offline or online because you have money that you feel is okay for you?
money makes you feel good, but it does not make you happy .. I know many people who have money but are not happy

everyone thinks the way they want. if I like what I do, I still do it even if I make a lot of money. I don't think I would ever stop because I take my time with this. some would give up altogether, I personally would not.

Money can do it's best but we all also need some other things to sustain us, because one can get money but can't find happiness and a test of mind

Humans are insatiable beings. They more you have, the more expenses so there'll be need to earn more. Also we strive to earn more for the fear of going broke or getting poor.

Money is not everything for some people, they work to gain pleasure and satisfaction. Why others might only work for the money and not the satisfaction of their curiosity.

without money, you won't live, eat, sleep, marry, buy a car...

working and get money for your legal job and enjoy your life with them will make anyone satisfied.
I think the question is more like can one be statisfied by the money he has . Of which in most cases it is difficult .

Money can't do everything but it can give you a good life, or a worry-free life which will let you live your life doing things that you want.

For example I don't get to partake in my hobbies a lot because I have to spend a lot of my time working so me and my family can survive.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back