What's new

Can in the long term Bitcoin price rise to $150k?

As long as crypto space is concern nothing is certain there are times bull market comes and there are times bull market comes,this means appreciating value period and the depreciating value period, Bitcoin value can still rise to that value of $150k

It could if everyone keeps buying. I don't know if I'm short sighted but I don't see this possibility. I don't think anyone would want to invest when it gets that high. The plan is to invest now
I think as the price of bitcoins increases it will encourage a lot of organisation and not only singles individual to invest. I will not be surprised to see a huge number of investors as the price of bitcoins continues to gains value

I think as the price of bitcoins increases it will encourage a lot of organisation and not only singles individual to invest. I will not be surprised to see a huge number of investors as the price of bitcoins continues to gains value
Oh nice knowing your views in this. I think it would be vice versa. People tends to buy more when Bitcoin is low and sell when it high. No one would really want to buy when it's too high because theres chances that it would fall again. Hence, this would make it a lil harder for btc to climb to 150k

Oh nice knowing your views in this. I think it would be vice versa. People tends to buy more when Bitcoin is low and sell when it high. No one would really want to buy when it's too high because theres chances that it would fall again. Hence, this would make it a lil harder for btc to climb to 150k
Ok if you think so , then why are these investors not investing in cryptocurrency now ? probably this is the best time for people to invest in cryptocurrency as all cryptocurrency decreases . Unfortunately No one is investing hugely to save the crypto space from further depreciation.

Ok if you think so , then why are these investors not investing in cryptocurrency now ? probably this is the best time for people to invest in cryptocurrency as all cryptocurrency decreases . Unfortunately No one is investing hugely to save the crypto space from further depreciation.
Haven't you heard? A friend I have abroad told me the inflation rate just spiked at recent so people are withdrawing their money to foot for their bills. Once everything goes back to normal, crypto will skyrocket again

Haven't you heard? A friend I have abroad told me the inflation rate just spiked at recent so people are withdrawing their money to foot for their bills. Once everything goes back to normal, crypto will skyrocket again
And what is the cause of the inflation in the affected countries ? I think I heard something like that in the news but I don't know the country they were referring to in particular.. I thought this was in my country alone.

Although anything can help in cryptocurrencies, it can rise at anytime and drop at anytime, but at the moment now cryptocurrencies is really dropping and those investing in cryptocurrency are in the sad mood now.

And what is the cause of the inflation in the affected countries ? I think I heard something like that in the news but I don't know the country they were referring to in particular.. I thought this was in my country alone.
😂 Inflation is bound to happen everywhere, it's just the government ability to curtail that differentiate one country from another. Prices of goods in America is high now, hopefully they can resolve it soon so people will go back to buying coins

😂 Inflation is bound to happen everywhere, it's just the government ability to curtail that differentiate one country from another. Prices of goods in America is high now, hopefully they can resolve it soon so people will go back to buying coins
A lot of people said that the war that is happening between Ukraine and Russia is the cause of all this. This is true but I wonder how it will be if this involved every country of the world.

A lot of people said that the war that is happening between Ukraine and Russia is the cause of all this. This is true but I wonder how it will be if this involved every country of the world.
Thats how this general global market of a thing works. A country that it's citizens really invest on this crypto of a thing has an issue, those people would definitely start withdrawing and this would affect to entire market

Thats how this general global market of a thing works. A country that it's citizens really invest on this crypto of a thing has an issue, those people would definitely start withdrawing and this would affect to entire market
But Ukraine is a small country and I don't know how such small country will have so much effect in the price of cryptocurrency . I even believe that the war between Ukraine and Russia wouldn't have anything to do with the world economy talkless of Bitcoin

But Ukraine is a small country and I don't know how such small country will have so much effect in the price of cryptocurrency . I even believe that the war between Ukraine and Russia wouldn't have anything to do with the world economy talkless of Bitcoin
Ukraine is small? Lol, these Europeans and Americans are they controllers of the the Bitcoin market. Russia is the highest supplier of gas to Europe, when the war started, they were sanctioned and boycotted. Now gas fee went up in Europe and inflation set in, this in turn affected crypto market cos people had to withdraw

Ukraine is small? Lol, these Europeans and Americans are they controllers of the the Bitcoin market. Russia is the highest supplier of gas to Europe, when the war started, they were sanctioned and boycotted. Now gas fee went up in Europe and inflation set in, this in turn affected crypto market cos people had to withdraw
Hmmm. This is really serious. That means we are not getting any bullish signal now in cryptocurrency until the war with Ukraine and Russia ends. Hmm. This is completely unbelievable.

Hmmm. This is really serious. That means we are not getting any bullish signal now in cryptocurrency until the war with Ukraine and Russia ends. Hmm. This is completely unbelievable.
Maybe, maybe not. You can't always predict this crypto market of a thing. Tomorrow China could lift the ban on crypto and the market skyrocket. Who knows 😂

The Bitcoin is a very highly volatile and unpredictable cryptocurrency today. Today it will show you it's value at $60000, and a couple of days, you'll come back and see it at $22,000. You make money when you see the dip happening and invest then and sell off when the pump comes up.

Bitcoin is the most promising token not just a token but the most profitable investment, currently it's value looks a little bad but with time it will go up again and this time it wth be final

Maybe, maybe not. You can't always predict this crypto market of a thing. Tomorrow China could lift the ban on crypto and the market skyrocket. Who knows 😂
Yeah I understand China is also a country that plays a very important role in the movement and volatility of cryptocurrency. I did not have an idea that China was actually banning cryptocurrency, how come ?

Yeah I understand China is also a country that plays a very important role in the movement and volatility of cryptocurrency. I did not have an idea that China was actually banning cryptocurrency, how come ?
I'm shock you don't know of this. The ban has been for a while now. Not just China, countries like Egypt, Iraq, Qatar, Oman, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Bangladesh has also placed a ban on crypto

There is no impossibilities in the Bitcoin space, from research I discovered Bitcoin has real used cases so it will be difficult for it to crash totally definitely it will rise and even beyond that among
It is very possible to see bitcoins at that price in the future because the volatility of bitcoins is always rising no matter how it fall down , but for now I believe we are still in a bear market hoping to overcome it soon.
From some professional predictors of Bitcoin prices,though it is a prediction,it is not 100 percent certain but they said it will rise beyond the falling price and I feel it will

I'm shock you don't know of this. The ban has been for a while now. Not just China, countries like Egypt, Iraq, Qatar, Oman, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Bangladesh has also placed a ban on crypto
I know there was a serious crash in the price of all cryptocurrency last year and this was as a result of the fact that China banned all financial institutions from dealing with cryptocurrency . But as we experience the bullish market I was just believing that everything has returned to normal and it was just a strategy to bring down the price of all coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back