What's new

Can in the long term Bitcoin price rise to $150k?

The market value of bitcoin will actually be way more than $150k
This is because bitcoin as the ability to surge in the future. $150k is a very close value.

Actually is very unpredictable to tell how the bitcoin value will be in the future. personally I think the value of bitcoin has reached it peak and with time it may over thrown by the new coins in the market due to their potentials.

It is very likely that we will see Bitcoin at this price in the future as Bitcoin's volatility will always rise no matter how it goes down, but for now, we hope that Bitcoin will be overcome soon. I think we are still in the bear market.
Bitcoin's volatility is always rising no matter how low it is, so it's very likely that you'll see Bitcoin at this price in the future, but for now we still want to break it and overcome it soon. I think you are in the bear market.

Bitcoin has shown to us in the past that it has a lot of potential and I believe that one day it is going to be worth up to 150,000 dollars but that is not going to be in the next few years.

Bitcoin has proven in the past that it can be able to shock the world in terms of price movement and I really really not be surprised if it will be able to reach up to that amount. The thing is that I do not think it is going to do that in just a few years.

Subsequently I have observed that any drift in the economic stability or growth of any of the whale countries usually have some impact on the prices of the crypto currency. As of now it would be best to trade only what you can afford to lose in the crypto market.
This is very true and it is one thing that people should always be on the lookout for. Whenever there is a report of rising inflation rate in big countries there tends to be a fall in the price of cryptocurrency.

The bitcoin will definitely rise above the said $150k but the time it will attain that value is what I do not know for now. But is very sure that the bitcoin will rise above $150k.

There is every possibilities that the bitcoin hits the $150 mark in the future because majorly, you will have to hold the bitcoin because it has a very promising future.
The long paid to post because it is very helpful in learning process . And I have learn a lot when writing long articles and it has my in learning new things in so many areas.

Last edited:
The price of bitcoin may reach the amount that was stated in the future because because we can have the ability to rise in the future and it will different research based on history.

It is very possible for bitcoin to reach 150 thousand dollars but the time at which it will reach the value is what I do not know but it is very very sure that it will reach that value in the offing.

The possibilities of Bitcoin rising to 150,000 dollars is very high because the Bitcoin has shown that it has the ability to increase in the future and it is always good to invest on this coin in a long-term basis.

It is very possible for bitcoin to reach 150 thousand dollars but the time at which it will reach the value is what I do not know but it is very very sure that it will reach that value in the offing.
Lolz, this crypto space is completely unpredictable . There was a time that its was predicted bitcoins to be at the rate of before the end of last year and last year has gone and this year I don't think this is happening anytime soon.

The price of Bitcoin could reach150000 dollars because it is very sure that bitcoin will reach this level due to its antecedent and to level of acceptance that you enjoyed.

The Bitcoin space is beginning to become oversaturated at the moment and I I'm not so sure about how the price is going to be in the near future. I am quite optimistic that in the next 10 years it is going to be definitely massive.

Incorporating utilities is the only way that can be able to make bitcoin to reach up to that amount of money in the near future. A lot of governments are not willing to legalise it on their country and that is going to be a major setback.

There is a possibility that bitcoin will rise to over 150 thousand dollars in the nearest future but that is not a sure case because anything can happen.

The rate at which some countries and institutions are adopting bitcoin I think there is a lot of room for more growth. Bitcoin has really grown over the years but I think with time it will grow more.

There is a possibility that bitcoin will rise to over 150 thousand dollars in the nearest future but that is not a sure case because anything can happen.

The rate at which some countries and institutions are adopting bitcoin I think there is a lot of room for more growth. Bitcoin has really grown over the years but I think with time it will grow more.
It is quite possible for us to see the price of bitcoins at 150, 000 dollars but currently this is not happening anytime soon. This will happen in the future as the demand for bitcoins increases but the time is not yet known.

The current price of bitcoins as at now is about $31000. Looking at the current price and the current condition of the overall cryptospace , bitcoins achieving 100,000 US dollars as predicted this year may not likely be possible talk less of 150,000 dollars.

It is quite possible for us to see the price of bitcoins at 150, 000 dollars but currently this is not happening anytime soon. This will happen in the future as the demand for bitcoins increases but the time is not yet known.
I believe the price of bitcoin can reach up to $150,000 in the near future but it is not something that is realistic now. currently the price of bitcoin is at the range of $30,000 and there is also a projection that it would even go lower.

I believe the price of bitcoin can reach up to $150,000 in the near future but it is not something that is realistic now. currently the price of bitcoin is at the range of $30,000 and there is also a projection that it would even go lower.
I am just tired of the whole crypto space . Last year the price of bitcoins was predicted to reach 100,000 dollars but this was not possible and from the look of things this may not likely be possible this year anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back