What's new

Can in the long term Bitcoin price rise to $150k?

Bitcoin can get to $150000 like you are currently talking, but the fact is that it will take so much time and a lot of people would have given up already and it will get them by surprise.

Bitcoin can get to $150000 like you are currently talking, but the fact is that it will take so much time and a lot of people would have given up already and it will get them by surprise.
Most definitely. The price of bitcoin will reach $150k in the future . Following the trajectory, it is very sure that bitcoin will definitely hit that value very soon if more whales are buying.

Well, for now, no one can tell what can ever happen to bitcoin in the future. It value price may high and at the same time it may fall depending on how the market moves it direction.

So many experts are optimistic that the price of bitcoin would reach the $150k very soon . I read an analysis on the bullish movement of bitcoin reaching a $100k mark very soon.

It is sure going to reach a very long time before we see bitcoin reach that Mark of 150,000 dollars that people are speculating. It is not going to happen within a short time at all.

It very sure and I am 100% sure that it will reach the $150k on the long-term. The time it will take reacj the $150k is not known yet but I am very optimistic that it will not be very far.

Actually there value price of bitcoin has reached it peak though it can not be predicted about what it may be in the next minute for that no one can predict the future.

With what we have seen about bitcoin and its market in the past 150 thousand dollars is something that is achievable but at least not anytime soon. If that is your target then I think you should be patient for close to 10 years before it can reach.

The value price of bitcoin can reach that amount and at the same time may not be able. the value of bitcoin is unpredictable for that, no one can tell what will happen to the price of bitcoin in the future.

It could take up to five years before we get to see bitcoin reach in this price , and this is a major reason why individuals have to make sure that they are exercising a high level of patience in order to be able to make as most profits.

Actually no one can tell exactly what can happen to the value price of bitcoin it can takes up to a year and it may not be too long a year to reach that particular value depending on the market demand.

Based on inflation, I would say it will hit 75 or even 80k this year. I can see one bitcoin being valued at half a million in 5 years. Pay attention to tech trends.

It is very sure that bitcoin will reach the $150k mark in the future but the time it will take to reach the margin is what I do not know.. it all depends on the supply and demand dynamics.

I came across a prediction, that blew me away. Am crypto expert estimated BTC to reach the "20 Million" mark by 2030. He claims at that time the Dollar would have devalued so much that 20 Million in 2030 would feel the same as 1 Million in 2022. Exciting times, let's wait and watch.

One of the things and factors that makes bitcoin and any other coin to rise is the activity of investors in the trading activities,and ones a big whale is involved in any coin you will find out that the price will gain value.Bitcoin can reach that height.

We should expect the price of bitcoin to hit the said Value of we have more bulls in the market
Most especially the bulls that will buy bitcoin in a very large quantities. Just like what Elon Musk did last year.

All the prices that were been mentioned are just based on speculation. The major thing is that the price of bitcoin may not reach the said value if there are no involvement of the big investors.

First we need to keep in mind that the reason for Bitcoin popularity is that it is the first cryptocurrency and it's popularity is one of the reasons that gives it it's price other than that it doesn't have things like fast transactions or low gas fees
So, how far btc price can go depends on for how long will the community be willing to use the first crypto but at some point btc would be left away if it doesn't upgrade itself
You spoke about its popularity as the first crypto currency been one of the reasons why it has such a high value. What about other popular crypto currencies that has risen to the heights of Bitcoin, I believe the value of a crypto currency is based k how much investors are willing to invest into it.

The figure that was mentioned is a very realistic one. It is very correct that you will make something very reasonable if bitcoin could reach that value in a very limited time In the crypto market.

The price of Bitcoin is usually determined by the principal of demand and supply and I believe that it still has a lot of potential at least for the coming years. How much more better off making this prediction to be at least 10 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back