What's new

Can in the long term Bitcoin price rise to $150k?

I am just tired of the whole crypto space . Last year the price of bitcoins was predicted to reach 100,000 dollars but this was not possible and from the look of things this may not likely be possible this year anymore.
LoL, this is one of the reasons why it is important to have your own strategy if you are venturing into cryptocurrency trading. Most of the time you actually need to make your own analysis and believe your instincts. Listening to random opinions will actually get you tired and confused.

LoL, this is one of the reasons why it is important to have your own strategy if you are venturing into cryptocurrency trading. Most of the time you actually need to make your own analysis and believe your instincts. Listening to random opinions will actually get you tired and confused.
Yes that is another important thing , but I am not a trader , I am just an investor who is interested to invest for long-term purposes. I have come to understand that even as an investor in the crypto space the journey won't be as smooth as you may think.

Yes that is another important thing , but I am not a trader , I am just an investor who is interested to invest for long-term purposes. I have come to understand that even as an investor in the crypto space the journey won't be as smooth as you may think.
cryptocurrency investment and trading is not an easy journey as some people think. You must have proper knowledge of how cryptocurrency works if you really want to maximize profit.

One of the major reasons many people lose their money on crypto is because the lack some knowledge of certain things.

It may reach or not because now one can predict the price of Bitcoin but the way am seeing Bitcoin it can reach to that amount, because the way the price is going up is great.

cryptocurrency investment and trading is not an easy journey as some people think. You must have proper knowledge of how cryptocurrency works if you really want to maximize profit.

One of the major reasons many people lose their money on crypto is because the lack some knowledge of certain things.
Even me , I have lost so much in the crypto space just because I was being motivated to trade when I didn't understand how trading works professional. I cannot trade the crypto market anymore for whatever reason when I don't understand how it works.

Even me , I have lost so much in the crypto space just because I was being motivated to trade when I didn't understand how trading works professional. I cannot trade the crypto market anymore for whatever reason when I don't understand how it works.
I think this is the right time for you to learn how cryptocurrency works now that the market is going downwards. You can take some months to learn technical and fundamental analysis very well because they will help you to make profit when the next bull run returns. You don't trade because people are motivating you but because you understand to some extent how the market will go by yourself.

I think this is the right time for you to learn how cryptocurrency works now that the market is going downwards. You can take some months to learn technical and fundamental analysis very well because they will help you to make profit when the next bull run returns. You don't trade because people are motivating you but because you understand to some extent how the market will go by yourself.
This is what I wanted to do , but I made a mistake of saving my capital in cryptocurrency and now all the money is just down. Now I cannot learn anything because the money I needed to pay an expert is completely useless now

I can see that the price of Bitcoin can be able to reach up to 150,000 but then this is definitely going to take a long time like up to five to eight years from now.

This is what I wanted to do , but I made a mistake of saving my capital in cryptocurrency and now all the money is just down. Now I cannot learn anything because the money I needed to pay an expert is completely useless now
There are a lot of free videos that can help you learn a lot of things on YouTube. You just have to take your time and be very careful with the kind of videos you watch and with time you will probably be successful. I think this is even the best time because if you are able to learn a lot of things now, you will make a very big money during the next bull run.

It may take up to two years to see the price of BTC at hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Currently the price of bitcoins is 22,000 dollars and at this time the whole people space is completely down. We just hope the bullish season takes over

I don't expect it to recover for a while, particularly if as expected we head into a recession. This could mean that it is a great prolonged period to grow your pot but just be mindful of how much you can afford to lose.

Bitcoin still has a lot of places to go right now and I believe that a lot of people do not understand how underrated it is so it is going to be making a lot of big moves.

There are a lot of free videos that can help you learn a lot of things on YouTube. You just have to take your time and be very careful with the kind of videos you watch and with time you will probably be successful. I think this is even the best time because if you are able to learn a lot of things now, you will make a very big money during the next bull run.
Yea that's true. The point is that I was so sceptical about learning most of those things from YouTube because I haven't been able to get any genuine information of this manner on YouTube before. Omo the whole Market is completely down and this would be the best opportunity.

Yea that's true. The point is that I was so sceptical about learning most of those things from YouTube because I haven't been able to get any genuine information of this manner on YouTube before. Omo the whole Market is completely down and this would be the best opportunity.
This may actually not be the best time because the market may likely to go down. some people are even projecting bitcoin to go down to 10000 dollars. I think you should follow cryptocurrency discussion forums because some of them are good analysts.

There are projections that bitcoin would rise to $100k very soon. Some expert are very bullish on the bitcoin price reaching the value of $100k . It will definitely reach $150k but the estimated time is not known.
It is equally important that anybody who is willing to invest should always do their own research first of all before following expert opinions because they are just after their own pockets.

This may actually not be the best time because the market may likely to go down. some people are even projecting bitcoin to go down to 10000 dollars. I think you should follow cryptocurrency discussion forums because some of them are good analysts.
Hmm, it will be completely unbelievable to see the price of Bitcoin is coming down to 10000 dollars. No matter What May happen we can't see bitcoins at that price.

Hmm, it will be completely unbelievable to see the price of Bitcoin is coming down to 10000 dollars. No matter What May happen we can't see bitcoins at that price.
Lol, a lot of people have said that before but there are times when Bitcoin extremely crashes. There was a time bitcoin crashed from $20,000 to $3000 and I think such a scenario can probably happen again. Even though, bitcoin is that $31,000 currently, there are a lot of bad news that can bring it lower. This is why it is very important to be careful when investing.

Lol, a lot of people have said that before but there are times when Bitcoin extremely crashes. There was a time bitcoin crashed from $20,000 to $3000 and I think such a scenario can probably happen again. Even though, bitcoin is that $31,000 currently, there are a lot of bad news that can bring it lower. This is why it is very important to be careful when investing.
Personally I have heard of something like that but what could possibly be the reason behind this present one ? I think when bitcoin crashes from $20000 to $3000 there was an event that leads to the crashing.

With the current state of the crypto currency and it's market and fair value, Bitcoin is said to be a really promising crypto currency despite it's recent falls and flash drops. The crypto currency Bitcoin is actually one of the fastest growing crypto currencies.

It has been predicted by some cooperate bodies that the long term price of Bitcoin can rise to $150k as its current fair value is about $35k

One of the greatest challenges that has hindered Bitcoin from moving forward is it's volatility and the boom and bust partner adopted by investors in the crypto market.

Do you think Bitcoin can rise to the price value of $150k in the future? Share your thoughts on this.
It could if everyone keeps buying. I don't know if I'm short sighted but I don't see this possibility. I don't think anyone would want to invest when it gets that high. The plan is to invest now

The way I am the price of Bitcoin can reach to that amount because when you read about Bitcoin market you can see that the price can reach to that level in future, the way am seeing things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back