What's new

Can in the long term Bitcoin price rise to $150k?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
With the current state of the crypto currency and it's market and fair value, Bitcoin is said to be a really promising crypto currency despite it's recent falls and flash drops. The crypto currency Bitcoin is actually one of the fastest growing crypto currencies.

It has been predicted by some cooperate bodies that the long term price of Bitcoin can rise to $150k as its current fair value is about $35k

One of the greatest challenges that has hindered Bitcoin from moving forward is it's volatility and the boom and bust partner adopted by investors in the crypto market.

Do you think Bitcoin can rise to the price value of $150k in the future? Share your thoughts on this.

My thought is Bitcoin getting to $150k in the future is merely projection and highly speculative it may or may not get to it and it may surpass it. However being knowledgeable about reading the market,how to trade and to invest properly in the market is key so as to be able to benefit from it.

Bitcoin currently has a very high market capitalisation if you are going to compare it with others like gold and silver. This does not mean that it does not have any potential for growth we have to be very careful when you are setting your targets because it is not going to be slow and steady for Bitcoin.

I am very optimistic that bitcoin could reach $150k . However, the hodlers would benefit from this. If you look at the bitcoin trajectory, you will agree with me that the coin has the track record of surging on the long run.

It is very possible to see bitcoins at that price in the future because the volatility of bitcoins is always rising no matter how it fall down , but for now I believe we are still in a bear market hoping to overcome it soon.

The value of price market of bitcoin, can not be predicted due it instability in the value of it transactions as a result of the market forces of demand and supply which influence the market and exchange flow.

Of course it can get there though it might take some time considering it's growth has been not so according to plan especially this year.
The utility of the coin and it's growing acceptability as a payment means would drive its price up.

I think bitcoin will still get more than 150k in the near future. Today, every body you know now invest in bitcoin, that's why it increases so fast. Just give it a little time and it wi get to 150k. It will take time but it will sure get to 150k

There are projections that bitcoin would rise to $100k very soon. Some expert are very bullish on the bitcoin price reaching the value of $100k . It will definitely reach $150k but the estimated time is not known.

For now, no one can tell what the future of bitcoin may be but alot of people are making predictions about the value of bitcoin in years to come may be reach that value and even excide the value of 150.

First we need to keep in mind that the reason for Bitcoin popularity is that it is the first cryptocurrency and it's popularity is one of the reasons that gives it it's price other than that it doesn't have things like fast transactions or low gas fees
So, how far btc price can go depends on for how long will the community be willing to use the first crypto but at some point btc would be left away if it doesn't upgrade itself

Nothing is impossible in life, few years back nobody believed that the price of bitcoin could oneday reach 30k not talk of reaching 35k now and still counting. Many analysts have saying that the future of cryptocurrency is bright meaning that bitcoin has the potential to reach 100k even 150k.

Bitcoin is never going to reach that one hundred and fifty dollars target any time soon. This is a fact and I do not want any one to even frustrate me . All these predictions don't work.

I believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going to be sticking around for a very long time but I really do not know if it is going to be able to reach the 150,000 valuation. I just recommend that you should take it bit by bit instead of trying to go all in.

My thought is Bitcoin getting to $150k in the future is merely projection and highly speculative it may or may not get to it and it may surpass it. However being knowledgeable about reading the market,how to trade and to invest properly in the market is key so as to be able to benefit from it.
This is quite true, as pertaining the recent dip in the Bitcoin and the crises which are emanating from whale countries which has really suppressed the Bitcoin price from going up any further. It is best to trade your coins and not hoard any at the moment.

I believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going to be sticking around for a very long time but I really do not know if it is going to be able to reach the 150,000 valuation. I just recommend that you should take it bit by bit instead of trying to go all in.
Subsequently I have observed that any drift in the economic stability or growth of any of the whale countries usually have some impact on the prices of the crypto currency. As of now it would be best to trade only what you can afford to lose in the crypto market.

Bitcoin is never going to reach that one hundred and fifty dollars target any time soon. This is a fact and I do not want any one to even frustrate me . All these predictions don't work.
Experts are only speculating and non do have a really substantial prove of such dramatic move in the price of the crypto currency, but it won't hurt to be hopeful that the coin can skyrocket anytime as that has been it's nature.

Nothing is impossible in life, few years back nobody believed that the price of bitcoin could oneday reach 30k not talk of reaching 35k now and still counting. Many analysts have saying that the future of cryptocurrency is bright meaning that bitcoin has the potential to reach 100k even 150k.
Yeah, that is quite true, ten years back when 10,000 Bitcoin only Worth the price of a box of pizza and now it has grown so drastically it won't be shocker that in the nearest future it could beat the $150k mark.

I am very optimistic that bitcoin could reach $150k . However, the hodlers would benefit from this. If you look at the bitcoin trajectory, you will agree with me that the coin has the track record of surging on the long run.
It has also occurred some months ago when Bitcoin rose to a whopping $60k. It won't be a shocker if with such a trend Bitcoin still breaches the market cap and hits $150k in the nearest future.

It has also occurred some months ago when Bitcoin rose to a whopping $60k. It won't be a shocker if with such a trend Bitcoin still breaches the market cap and hits $150k in the nearest future.
The bitcoin would definitely reach the value if more institutional whales supports the coin. This was seen when Tesla adopted bitcoin and we will witness more if we get more institutional whales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back