What's new

Can anyone really keep a secret?

Some people are very bad when it comes to keeping a secret. If it's something you can just swallow, don't rather than sharing the secret with someone that will spread it all over the place.
That's true.i have a friend like that,he don't want to share out his secret with his friends or family members.but sometimes we need to share out those secrets in other to resolve the problem.

From my experience, it's only a secret when you are the only one that knows it. Most people do not and cannot keep secrets including their own, so telling them is akin to telling everyone.

They true is why do you want to keep it as a secret at first matters alot when it is a secret is done alone is just between you and your conscience so be it

I can't even trust anyone , keeping a secret is actually one thing I can do ,so I won't tell anyone because I know that maybe a certain time they would reveal it to another person

I'm a human and i know telling of someone's secret is wrong but i know i've done it on one or two occasions, i'm a good secret keeper though, i hardly tell people's secret out.

In this world we are equally born but philosophically we different from each other in characters and behaviour but as for me I can keep secret if it wouldn't leads to danger

Some people can keep secrets while others can't, they prefer to pretend that they can keep your secret but you may hear it from outside some day, I don't usually trust any one with a secret.

When it's comes keeping secrets it's very hard to find someone you find to do that, in ten if lucky you can find one or maybe two. But there are persons who actually can keep secrets safely for you just pray to find such persons
When it's come to keeping secrets is a bit difficult finding or getting people to keep but they are people that are trustworthy in keeping secrets and are faithful with it. It's depends on the people you find yourself with or friends with

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back