What's new

Can anyone really keep a secret?

Yea there are people that are really good in keeping secret they can keep so long that even I'd they are no longer in communication with you they still feel this obligation to you.

The best secret keeper is yourself, by not sharing your thoughts with anyone irrespective of who or what the are,then you can call that a secret.

I've heard it said that everyone will tell at least one person a secret they have been asked to keep. I told a moderator a secret on a forum once and it backfired on me because he didn't keep it to himself and it caused trouble. I've learned since then and would never do it again. Have you ever passed on something you shouldn't have?
Yes the people can secret have your security in French white old model secret all for one sided bike for on me because it did not keep itself sells them and would never do it again we should not believe the fake people want to your friends that are ready trends offers therefore I ask you to do this and do not trust on people

Something similar happened to me in my offline job, which was enough to stop it from happening to me again. There is a friend in my life that I trust completely, who over the years has demonstrated her integrity towards me, so I believe that there are people who keep secrets.

Personally I think the word secret is a mind trick word, there is no secrecy except the one you refuse to tell anyone which is almost impossible because you have to share a secrecy with at least a person to make it a secret.

I've heard it said that everyone will tell at least one person a secret they have been asked to keep. I told a moderator a secret on a forum once and it backfired on me because he didn't keep it to himself and it caused trouble. I've learned since then and would never do it again. Have you ever passed on something you shouldn't have?
Of course there are still people who can keep secret. A secret is not safe if kept with someone who finds it difficult to hold things within him or her.

I think that any given time, most people will do their best to keep a secret. Though the people who can keep secrets the best, usually have done quite a bit of work to understand why secrets are important, and why keeping trust is important with the keeping of something told privately.

I made the mistake of revealing something on a forum to a moderator. Someone on a forum I belonged to had been mass reporting posts for low quality and I knew who it was. The moderator on a different site was accusing the wrong person so I private messaged him and told him who the true culprit was. BIG MISTAKE! I got into a disagreement with the moderator and he blew the secret wide open. That was a real learning curve for me and I will never ever do anything like that again. Thankfully that site has long gone so I hope the secret is buried with it.

Yes of course if it is possible for someone to help you keep secrets. as far as I know many people in this life have secret which some people take to the grave with.

Yes. I'm really good at keeping secret. There are a lot of things different persons told me because they trust I won't tell anyone and I won't betray them

Yes, I can keep a secret in some instances, but am also human sometimes out of anger I let the cat out of the bag, which is not really good.
Yes as human being it's almost impossible to keep secrets and nothing is bad when you are unable to keep secrets because even vaults can be cracked and the contents will be spilled.

People can actually keep secrets,there are lots of people that I know who can keep secrets,it won't be secret if the information is spilled out,so the term secret it's actually for your own consumption and not for public obsession.

I have ever experienced such a case of telling someone a secret and they fail to keep it to themselves. That is do dissapointing and you loose your trust in that person. But there are times that people have proved to be trustworthy and have kept a secret. So it really depends on who you tell.
I once find it difficult to keep secret. Sometimes I would decide I was going to keep a particular matter secret but whenever I see somebody I love, I would realize that I already spoken it. Presently I've been able to hold my tongue especially to something that need to be hidden.

I do keep secret. I don't reveal what's secretive or confidential between people and me no matter what happens between us. But I don't share my secret with Oeole because I don't trust easily.

This happened to me since I was a kid. I told a friend a secret and she told on me. Ever since then, I learned that if I wanted to keep a secret, I would keep it to myself.

You can't really tell if people can keep secrets. But finding people who you can entrust with certain secrets is a very hard and difficult thing to do. But such people do exist in the real world. But i think people who can't keep secrets are more in number than those who can't

We all make mistakes of trusting the wrong person, I am not much of a talker but there was a time I felt pressed about something I was going through, told a friend who told others and was made fun of.

I personally can keep a lot of secret. this was influenced by the kind of environment and the kind of people I lived and still living with. To the other people that can keep secrets.

Let's tell ourselves the truth, no matter how strict you wan people not to reveal a secret to anyone, the truth is that there will still be at least one person they confide in and if they have keeping the secret for sometimes, someday they will open up to the person.

It is very possible to keep a secret, some people can keep a secret no matter what happens. however, some people are unable to do so. They always have that one person they want to tell, that person also has another and the secret keeps going round.
Post automatically merged:

There are people who can keep a secret come what may. However, some people are not good at keeping secret, they go about spreading the information you have give to them in confidence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back