Can anyone really keep a secret?

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've heard it said that everyone will tell at least one person a secret they have been asked to keep. I told a moderator a secret on a forum once and it backfired on me because he didn't keep it to himself and it caused trouble. I've learned since then and would never do it again. Have you ever passed on something you shouldn't have?

Is there really any secret under the sun as long s human beings live? There might be slightly a chance that someone can keep a secret to his grave though

I have ever experienced such a case of telling someone a secret and they fail to keep it to themselves. That is do dissapointing and you loose your trust in that person. But there are times that people have proved to be trustworthy and have kept a secret. So it really depends on who you tell.

I've heard it said that everyone will tell at least one person a secret they have been asked to keep. I told a moderator a secret on a forum once and it backfired on me because he didn't keep it to himself and it caused trouble. I've learned since then and would never do it again. Have you ever passed on something you shouldn't have?
Yes, I can keep a secret in some instances, but am also human sometimes out of anger I let the cat out of the bag, which is not really good.

Secrets can be kept depending on how vital the information is. I have kept a secret of many years and I haven't divulge it to anyone and I don't think I ever will. Secrets can be kept, it just depends on who you tell your secrets to
Post automatically merged:

Secrets can be kept depending on how vital the information is. I have kept a secret of many years and I haven't divulge it to anyone and I don't think I ever will. Secrets can be kept, it just depends on who you tell your secrets to

I think there is some people who cannot keep secret, depending an individual but not all because I have such experience with a friend, that cannot keep secret and such a friend is not good to fellow. If you have such a friend is not good fellow.

Is it really still a secret if another party knows, I think the best way to keep a secret is probably not to share with another party because you can only control yourself and not others

I cant do that because some humans are not meant to be trusted , and keeping secret with them would always backfire , i would never do such a thing

Yes, they can. as long as the two of you still keep being Friends but once the friendship is broken, consider your so-called secrets outside.

Yes, they can. as long as the two of you still keep being Friends but once the friendship is broken, consider your so-called secrets outside.
You make a good point. Many of my secrets have been revealed once I have fallen out with a friend and I may have done the same thing to some of my ex friends. Probably best not to reveal anything too personal if you want it to remain a secret forever. :D

Th
There is nothing like a secret once it escaped from the original source to another person. You cannot be sure if the secret shared would not be shared with another person.

Secrets can probably be kept only when the consequence of it getting revealed is life threatening. Even at that, keeping secrets is still nearly impossible.

When it comes to secret keeping, I think the female folks are the expert in this area. I have met several ladies that have told me that they have secret that they will take to their grave and most of them actually does this.

As for me I believe people can keep secret most especially women they keep secret a lot. they never tells it out until they passed out to the afterlife.

Secrets, even small ones, can prevent relationships and friendships from being truly close. We keep secrets for all different reasons.If someone tells you ahead of time that. If the secret in question could have. you are really bad about keeping.

Not everyone can keep a secret but there are some people out there who are ready to keep a secret to themself even in the face of death. I wish I could keep some secrets to myself but I am a kind of person who don't like keeping secrets. this is the reason why I don't want people to tell me any secret.

Whatever one plans to keep secret its Better to keep it to yourself because if you disclose it to anybody it is most certain that they will divulge the information to someone else. And the information will become an open secret.

Yes I have and I learnt the hard way like you that no one can ever keep a secret, even me when someone tells me something I find myself telling someone else

Yes people can keep secret most people can even go to the graveyard secrets. While most people do not really keep secrets sometimes they even blackmail you with secrets and you have told them one time or another.

There are some people that you should never tell your secret because its even better to share your secret with goat than them, cos they will expose you the following day while I have seen some people that can keep a secret and take it to their grave.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back