What's new

Can anyone really keep a secret?

Yes, I can keep a secret in some instances, but am also human sometimes out of anger I let the cat out of the bag, which is not really good.
It's important to note one's weakness and it is a good thing you know that it is not good so it would be of advantage to be able to hold it down even in the midst of temptation.

Some people are very bad when it comes to keeping a secret. If it's something you can just swallow, don't rather than sharing the secret with someone that will spread it all over the place.

if this secret is very important and sensible then it's better to keep it for yourself or you can share it only with your parents.

I dont really think anyone can keep secrets. Even if you succeed in keeping it, it would get to a time where it would all blow up. And you telling someone your secret hoping they would keep it for you, its a clear sign its nolonger a secrets

In the first place I do not have much friend for me to be leaking the secrey of other people to, another thing is that I am an introvert which are i do not socialize the people easily, I'm really perfect in keeping a secret if you wanted it to be a secret.

most tmes to know a person that is not good with a secret and might likely devulge a secret given to him or her s the way he or she talks about what someone else told them.This you will automatically know who can't keep a secret.

Of course there are still some people who can keep secrets. But we should be very careful the kind of secrets we keep and the kind of people we keep them with. This is because there are some people that will reveal those secrets once both of you have a little misunderstanding.

People may not actually be able to keep a secret because sometimes you will be tempted to say to your best friend, I think you and your best friend will be the only people that will know the secret,this is what I've been happening between me and my friend.

I've heard it said that everyone will tell at least one person a secret they have been asked to keep. I told a moderator a secret on a forum once and it backfired on me because he didn't keep it to himself and it caused trouble. I've learned since then and would never do it again. Have you ever passed on something you shouldn't have?
It is so difficult to keep a secret, when you give someone an information that you don't want another person to get, the same way you trusted the person to share the information the same way the person you shared the information with has someone he can trust to share the information and so it keeps going that way and then it's no longer a secret

I've heard it said that everyone will tell at least one person a secret they have been asked to keep. I told a moderator a secret on a forum once and it backfired on me because he didn't keep it to himself and it caused trouble. I've learned since then and would never do it again. Have you ever passed on something you shouldn't have?
One on the most difficult thing I notice is people hardly keep secret, one of the worst person you can tell secret are public figure, they won't even know when they will reveal your secret

One on the most difficult thing I notice is people hardly keep secret, one of the worst person you can tell secret are public figure, they won't even know when they will reveal your secret
Hahaha, telling a public figure your story or secrets is like telling the public about it, especially if that public figure is a speaker, they would end up sharing your story as part of their speech

I have ever experienced such a case of telling someone a secret and they fail to keep it to themselves. That is do dissapointing and you loose your trust in that person. But there are times that people have proved to be trustworthy and have kept a secret. So it really depends on who you tell.
Yes,
Some persons can keep a secret.

Sometimes, your case can be used as an illustration without your name been mentioned.

It is so difficult to keep a secret, when you give someone an information that you don't want another person to get, the same way you trusted the person to share the information the same way the person you shared the information with has someone he can trust to share the information and so it keeps going that way and then it's no longer a secret
Very true, you tell one cause you trust them, they tell the next person cause they also trust that person, that is how it usually spread. The best way to keep a secret would be to keep it to yourself and not tell anyone about it.

I haven't ,but I think some of the secrets are not meant to be kept but only if it happens to be in your situation were by the secret will be use to back fire you or something, keeping secrets personally is important

I never think a secret can be secretive forever so far communication is most thing human being does everyday of their lives. One shouldn't stress himself in confiding in anyone because there's certain possibility of saying it out elsewhere.

Nevertheless we still have least people who are confidants that can keep secret but they are rear, but I can never advice to keep secret with anybody

Some people know how to keep secrets than others. It is better not to tell anyone a secret you don't want other people to hear about. Human beings are deisgn to talk, when they have nothing else to talk about your secret with them may not be save.

such a bad experience, secrets are meant to be kept for yourself , that's why is called secrets,me personally I don't share out my secrets with anybody,I keep it to myself and myself alone.

Yes I can really keep a secret and beside I am an introvert so I do not really make so much friends talkless of exposing secret to if what you are telling me is private and confidential it will definitely be private and confidential no matter the circumstances.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back