What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

I believe a teenager can handle a business. The present world is expose to almost everything. If a dedicated teenager decide to run a business, he or she can get the needed knowledge

I've come to discover that owning or managing a business is not really about age. When you begin to consider age in business you are limiting yourself.

Teenagers can handle and manage a business if they have been able to train and develop their minds to do so.

Managing a business requires a lot of mind development, and teenagers who have been able to develop their minds over time can comfortably deal with the hassles of handling a business.

Being business oriented does not have anything to do with age... Like there are adults that can not handle there business properly and on instagram you'll see teenagers put there own brands out there and the same time they are promoting themselves....

This all depends on the level of knowledge and how familiar such a teenager is to that business. Some business owners usually involve their wards in their business transaction even while they are still very young. Such a child might have gather enough experience about the particular business to take some important decisions concerning it. No one can just bring a teenager who has no knowledge of the business operation to come and manage a business except the person wants the business to fail.

Of course teenagers manage a business very smoothly and in a sensible way there are lots of teenagers who has become millionaires in the act of investing. Also a teenager can handle online businesses more effectively but this depends on factors like diligence,courage,time consious.

Some teens are quite good at managing business, you see them taking charge of their parents business. It depends on maturity, some teens can handle a business well that some adults in most cases

Yes of course,many teenagers of nowadays are now millionaires.but it depends on the knowledge and capability of the teenager.if the teenager is ready to understand the business and is serious minded he/she would be able to handle the business.
Yeah, I agree with you. Many young people this days are getting so rich due to entrepreneurship. I guess most parents this days are raising their kids to be money minded. Technology is also playing a big role in encouraging creativity and innovation.

Why not? Some teenagers are far better than the adults when it comes to management. I am talking about teenagers with brain, not just any teenager.

Of course a teenager can handle and successfully manage a business, he needs proper guidance from his parents or guardian though. Even though many teenagers successfully run their businesses with little or no Guidance.

To start your own business, you do not have to be an adult. There are actually several different business opportunities that adolescents can use to begin their entrepreneurial journeys. Starting an Etsy shop selling a craft or homemade product is certainly one of the best student business ideas! Look into selling their goods online through Etsy if you have a talented teenager.

Irrespective of age, anyone can start a business but teenagers might go through difficulties more in business because they might not be necessarily mentally developed enough to stand the stress a business running might make them go through.

You're never too young to start a business. Just take a look at some of these young entrepreneurs if you're not convinced. Business success can come at any age, and you never know who will think of the next big idea.all you need to do is to learn to think on your feet, overcome tough challenges,be creative,manage finances, be diplomatic and lead your team with full confidence.

A teenager who can own a business can also manage such business. There is no age requirement for a person to own a business. Some people are business smart and as such teenager or not can effectively run and manage a business.

Many teenagers have great ideas and are highly motivated, but simply don't know where to begin when it comes to starting their own business. With some time, research and a little help from others, it is possible for any teenager to turn their great ideas, into a successful business.

You're never too young to start a business. Just take a look at some of these young entrepreneurs if you're not convinced. Business success can come at any age, and you never know who will think of the next big idea.

I do not see anything wrong with that a teenager can actually manage a business depending on the educational qualification of that teenager, a teenager without an educational background cannot manage a business all that except it is naturally talented, that is it.

Defenitely. You're never too young to start a business. Just take a look at some of these young entrepreneurs if you're not convinced. Business success can come at any age, and you never know who will think of the next big idea. As long as you have the right idea and money to invest.

Age does not matter. When Warre Buffet was just 14 years, he already had a business and managed to earn more than the teacher in his school. These days it is not easy to do a business just like warren Buffet did when he was a kid, or a teenager, because everything has become very competitive. yet, I also believe that technology has given tools to do business even by a teenager.

You don't have to be an adult to start your own business. In fact, there are many different business opportunities that teens can use to get their entrepreneurial journeys started. Here are 50 business opportunities for teens.

Yes of cause its possible, there are no age group on who and when to own and manage a business, if the teen is smart enough to manage it and focused on the task at hand i believe there would be no issue on that aspect. I have seen cases as to where very Young managers pushed a particular company to heights beyound expectation

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back