What's new

Can a teenager handle and manage a business

teenager can handle business and he or she's still likely not to handle. It all depend on the nature in which such a teenager was raised , the orientation he received from childhood and the friends that surrounds him.

Sure! Have seen teenagers managing their family businesses. Though not all teenagers are smart enough!

Of course he can , because after 16 to 19 years age is bit mature than first 15 years, so he can manage easily, but if he has experience or already go through by this. Tgete are some bug names already in World who did miracle in teen age so it is not msture age also as well but he can.
Yeah it is , A teenager should definitely do it , he gets a lot of experience of how to survive in today's world and help him open all his talents and take them to his opportunities. I think every teenager should do it in his life.

I Have Never Met A RICH Person Who Has Never lost Money but I Have Met A Lot Of POOR People Who Has Never Lost A Dime-Robert Kiyosaki-

The Primary Difference Between The RICH & The POOR Is How They Handle FEAR in Investment -Robert Kiyosaki-

though as a teenager you will be faced with many challenging moment, but this build your experience. And yes a teenager could handle a business

Handling a business has to do with tact,expertise and a sense of responsibility. If a teenager possess these,then He can manage a business, experience will follow later as He will learn on the business.

Running a business is not age bound neither is maturity of function of a person's age. A teenager who is disciplined and knows business principal will actually handle your business and take it to the next level. There are still existing businesses that were began by teenagers like Google and Facebook.

Of course it is possible and such have been seen in so many places but I don't think it is advisable to hand over a business to a teenager.
I think it is very good for parents who got business to teach they are children the rules of business and also carry them along in the happiness of their business. This way it is easier for the children to learn how to run business in case of tomorrow.

Teenagers are the best business handlers that you will ever find because they are young and have the zeal and unctiin to function unlike those old people wulho know nothing than to give orders to young people.
Post automatically merged:

My girlfriend makes savings difficult she is very greedy and wants to blow all my money. I wish women can be more understanding, we men are really suffering and we deserve more help than we are getting.
Post automatically merged:

My girlfriend makes savings difficult she is very greedy and wants to blow all my money. I wish women can be more understanding, we men are really suffering and we deserve more help than we are getting.

There is no perfect/best age to transfer responsibilities to our children if we own a business. Infact it very advisable to start as earlier as possible so as to catch them young and put them by our side to learn the curve before giving them huge responsibilities.
In some cases, teenage made their cool cash and invested it wisely. By this he automatically be o.e the boss and with right education and advise by his side, the sky will be the starting point for him/her

Teenagers can take care of a business. It is very possible. But the business must not be so big so that the teenager will learn the business all along. So with time, the teenager would have had enough experience and connect to go bigger.

Yess it is quite right , a teenager can handle a business very well.there are a lot of teenagers who have to run a successful business and make theire future bright through there new and modren ideas they can even do better than adults

Parenting a Teenager
  1. Look after yourself. It is important to carry on looking after yourself when you are under stress. ...
  2. Stay calm. It can be hard to stay calm and focused when talking to your teenager. ...
  3. Keep talking and listening. ...
  4. Set and keep to boundaries. ...
  5. Allow teenagers to have time alone. ...
  6. Don't give in to bad behaviour.

A teenager can handle business and he or she's still likely not to handle. For this it is important that parents inform their children about the business and tell them its importance. Keep discussing business matters with the children so that their ability to do business increases. Young people have new ideas that play a significant role in development.

Of course a teenager can handle and even manage a business perfectly.
Age does not equal maturity or sense of responsibility. Business success can come at any age, and you never know who will come up with the next big idea. Some kids are born into homes where a parent or both are business inclined, such kids are likely to grow up being industrious with an entrepreneurial spirit.

Yes,young people can run a business well. For this it is important that parents inform their children about the business and tell them its importance. Keep discussing business matters with the children so that their ability to do business increases. Young people have new ideas that play a significant role in development.
Yes of course a teenager can handle a business successful once can of teenager can be well tutored by an experienced matured person who is fully knowledgeable about the business.

Really? Every thread is a big interesting thread. Anyways, interms of this particular one... I wouldn't say much. Because it's all depends on the capability of the individual. Everyone differs in one way or the other,so what works for me myt not work for u. If you're capable,and u believe u can make it work... Carry on.

It depends of the kind of business you want to leave for teenager, there are so many business a teenager can't handle. Let's talk about block industry business, a teenager can't handle block industry business, a teenager can't handle construction company business etc...

Yeah it is , A teenager should definitely do it , he gets a lot of experience of how to survive in today's world and help him open all his talents and take them to his opportunities. I think every teenager should do it in his life.
Yes everyone should at least try this thing. In my town there is Big shop of daily usage goods like soaps, vegetable oil, sugar and much more, a big business that is. And owners Son is jus 12 years old and he sits with his father and learn from him . Now he will able to do so in just 3,4 years so teenagers can do same.

Yes everyone should at least try this thing. In my town there is Big shop of daily usage goods like soaps, vegetable oil, sugar and much more, a big business that is. And owners Son is jus 12 years old and he sits with his father and learn from him . Now he will able to do so in just 3,4 years so teenagers can do same.
Yeah brother , you have given a perfect example for it . In future when he will do the business or job , he will be much experienced by his fathers humor of attending customers and even in that age the children learn more .

Yes of course,many teenagers of nowadays are now millionaires.but it depends on the knowledge and capability of the teenager.if the teenager is ready to understand the business and is serious minded he/she would be able to handle the business.

Yeah brother , you have given a perfect example for it . In future when he will do the business or job , he will be much experienced by his fathers humor of attending customers and even in that age the children learn more .
Yes absolutely right, i went there and bought some good even he was calculating and marking prices on receipt, so after some time he will handle and manage that huge store. So if we would get a chance from our family we will have also get some experience but anyway its life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back