What's new

Can a student merge business ( trading forex) with his education

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
This may be very difficult.
But i have seen students who are into forex trading, though i do not know the state of their academics.
Not everyone is capable of combining the two, it is either the business suffer or school work does.

There are some online business that should not be done by students and forex trading is one of them because you only have to be there to observe what is going on ? will a student have that time? There are some online business that will require you to set it up and let it run on itself, those are the type of online business that is suitable.

Yes, I know and this is why I suggested a student to dedicate a specific time of the day and avoid leaving open trades in the market when the student is away from the markets. The same goes for cryptocurrency trading. I personally think that cryptocurrency trading is far much riskier as compared to forex trading.

Yes, I know and this is why I suggested a student to dedicate a specific time of the day and avoid leaving open trades in the market when the student is away from the markets. The same goes for cryptocurrency trading. I personally think that cryptocurrency trading is far much riskier as compared to forex trading.
At what time do you suggest this to be because as I am seeing now a student may not even have time to predict the volatile market or do you believe that the students should consider to trade forex in the evening ? Well I don't know the right time, at night ?

A student can combine Forex trading with his education and still excel and be successful. Don't underestimate the power of students in having side hustles. All he needs to do is to make food research on Forex trading strategies and know the risks involved.

A student can combine Forex trading with his education and still excel and be successful. Don't underestimate the power of students in having side hustles. All he needs to do is to make food research on Forex trading strategies and know the risks involved.
This is very true. However, it requires dedication and commitment in order to be able to combine both forex trading and academics without losing focus on any of it.

Why not. I have seen students who do more than this. Some students balance a lot of arduous jobs just to see themselves through school, forex trading is the least stressful and easy to combine.

Trading forex is a course on its own and it takes a very long time to master it , so i would never advise a student to add forex trading with his studies unless he's a professional.

Yes, a student can merge forex trading as a business with education. But a don’t think it advisable to merge it because your studies can be disturbed if you are running lost. Will there for advise that, this can happen after education.

If you are a student and you want to invest, I heard forex is very profitable and involve a small time, but it deals with someone psychology.
If you are making loss it will affect you emotionally and it may lead to you not being able to concentrate on your studies.
So I'm asking as a student is it a good advice to go into forex trading while in school section.
One good thing about forex trading is that it is a high frequency trading which you don't need to spend the whole day on and that makes it very easy for you to combine it with your education.

Forex is indeed a profitable business but at the same time it may liquidate one's investment to loss which is why it's important to learn to build one's strategy and ones trading style to fit one's schedule as a student.

Not that you cannot get involved in forex trading and face your studies. People generally believe that one might affect the other both positively and negatively. You need to look within your self and see if you have the ability to handle both for positive result.
Forex trading is very technical and challenging which if you don't understand it very well that is going to get me depressed because of the way you're going to lose your money in the business.

This days, you hardly see someone that is schooling without having anything doing . every one needs something that will sustain him during the school days, so; school and business can be merged. But you have to go for a business that is not time consuming

Forex trading is very technical and challenging which if you don't understand it very well that is going to get me depressed because of the way you're going to lose your money in the business.
In my own opinion , forex trading is on of the most thoughest business I have ever done online and if you are not careful , you will loose everything even when you know most about the trade.

Gone are those days where student only go to school and study books alone but now one have to be in multitasking state of mind in doing things which will profit him or her learn from that learning community which are they student

Gone are those days where student only go to school and study books alone but now one have to be in multitasking state of mind in doing things which will profit him or her learn from that learning community which are they student
Back then when i was still , theres no online business and if any online business existed , you have to go to the cyber cafe everytime to work because there's no phone to browse through the internet back then.

Adding or combination of Forex trading with school is a very strong one, I will say it's depends who wants to because it's has to do psychology part of one's life including mostly the emotional part. If one feel you can achieve or do it why not but if you can't don't for your own good

Back then in the days , even if you want to trade forex , you need to go to the cafe in order to be able to have access to use the internet , because there is nothing like browsing phone back then.

Online gives everyone chance to earn money while looking after other things of life or activities. Even when I was a student in the university, I worked tirelessly in order to cover up my bills, engaged in crypto trading to make sure I survive as a student. It's paying off gradually, thanks to forums for being around for me to learn, earn, and use my earnings to invest.

One of the things that is very paramount in the life of any serious studnt is his ability to schedule his activities,it is very much possible for a student to combine doing trading and his studies,all he has to do is to prioriotise his activities.

If a student can be serious to be able to handle have his or her timetable scheduled so that the business will not have effect on his studies , then I believe the student can merge fores trading and studies together.
One of the things that is very paramount in the life of any serious studnt is his ability to schedule his activities,it is very much possible for a student to combine doing trading and his studies,all he has to do is to prioriotise his activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back