What's new

Buzzbreak android app Reviews : scam or Legit?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
BuzzBreak.jpg

Buzzbreak android app Reviews: scam or Legit?
What's BuzzBreak App?
BuzzBreak App is an earning android application where users will be paid to read News, view ads, watch videos, play and completed surveys. Users can use this application for free and is free of charge. The BuzzBreak application is not sponsored or posted by any party and is also not affiliated with Google.

Rewards 100000 points = $ 0.1
Daily visit will let you earn more
At least you can earn $ 0.01 per day without much effort
Minimum payout is $ 0.3
PayPal payment method
Earn 20% from your referral earning.

How to Get Started?
Use my referral code B35464005 and you will earn 20000 points
1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=news.buzzbreak.android
2. Install the application and Open
3. You may login with Facebook or Google Account
4. Start Reading and Watching videos
5. Earn points and Redeem

View attachment 1028

What's BuzzBreak App?
BuzzBreak App is an earning android application where users will be paid to read News, view ads, watch videos, play and completed surveys. Users can use this application for free and is free of charge. The BuzzBreak application is not sponsored or posted by any party and is also not affiliated with Google.

Minimum payout is $ 0.3
PayPal payment method

How to Get Started?
This app is legit. I already got payment from it. But the income there is small. Not far from the PTC site if you don't have many references.

The buzzbreak application has indeed been proven to pay and I have gotten paid from the application but unfortunately collecting the coins is long enough so those who want to play this application have to look for a lot of referrals so they can collect quickly because without referrals it will definitely take quite a long time to collect coins his

The app is legit . I used it once but was unable to cash out due to PayPal issues in my country . I saw many proofs then .

The buzzbreak application has indeed been proven to pay and I have gotten paid from the application but unfortunately collecting the coins is long enough so those who want to play this application have to look for a lot of referrals so they can collect quickly because without referrals it will definitely take quite a long time to collect coins his
It is true. But it's quite difficult now to find referrals from the application. It is said that many people have registered and installed it. The best option is to get referrals from family members.

the app is legit but I never get paid although I have a verified PayPal, I guess only the European, American, and Canadian PayPal can receive the payments.

This app is legit. I already got payment from it. But the income there is small. Not far from the PTC site if you don't have many references.
Does the app pay in bitcoin? because i really need Bitcoin payment and if the app pays in bitcoin then i will give it a try.

Does the app pay in bitcoin? because i really need Bitcoin payment and if the app pays in bitcoin then i will give it a try.
no, the app only accepts Paypal for payments, if you don't have a verified Paypal then don't work here because you won't receive your money**

I don't think there is any payment via bitcoin. I looked at paypal. But there are other payments that I think exist in each country. For my country this app accepts payments via the "DANA" app. Maybe if in India there is Paytm.

View attachment 1028

What's BuzzBreak App?

Minimum payout is $ 0.3
PayPal payment method

How to Get Started?
This app is legit from all the review have seen,though I haven't reach cashout but some guys have been paid through PayPal. I will be back with a screenshot if I reach cashout.

the app is legit but I never get paid although I have a verified PayPal, I guess only the European, American, and Canadian PayPal can receive the payments.
I used to be paid via Paypal from the buzzbreak application and I myself come from Indonesia, but now in my country the Buzzbreak application no longer provides payments via PayPal anymore.

They are only limiting it to verified PayPal accounts which is kinda strictly for US and European countries. No hope for their tier countries to benefit from the platform.

It is true. But it's quite difficult now to find referrals from the application. It is said that many people have registered and installed it. The best option is to get referrals from family members.
therefore now I have stopped playing the application because I find it difficult enough to collect coins without referrals

therefore now I have stopped playing the application because I find it difficult enough to collect coins without referrals
Of course. You've found this big paying site. But in my opinion if the application is new. Eating is very possible to get a large income by referral. Because not many have registered and installed it.

Of course. You've found this big paying site. But in my opinion if the application is new. Eating is very possible to get a large income by referral. Because not many have registered and installed it.
You are indeed true that usually an application if it is new, it must be easy enough to collect a lot of coins and vice versa if many have installed the application or it has been released for a long time, it is rather difficult to collect coins quickly because usually the coin revenue is reduced or reduced

You are indeed true that usually an application if it is new, it must be easy enough to collect a lot of coins and vice versa if many have installed the application or it has been released for a long time, it is rather difficult to collect coins quickly because usually the coin revenue is reduced or reduced
Right. And more often it is a matter of payment. Sometimes it becomes a scam because the developer does not have funds or is just looking for profit for himself and becomes a scam after making a lot of profit.

View attachment 1028

What's BuzzBreak App?

Minimum payout is $ 0.3
PayPal payment method

How to Get Started?
It seems this site is legit because have read some positive review about it though the earning is small and it might be frustrating without referrals.

Buzzbreak was good at its start,when the minimum payout was 0.03$.. Now the minimum is increased to $5 and I am not able to make any cash there.. Daily profit is 0.03-0.05$.. Very low.
Offers are also low earning.. At least it is still legit :)

Buzzbreak was good at its start,when the minimum payout was 0.03$.. Now the minimum is increased to $5 and I am not able to make any cash there.. Daily profit is 0.03-0.05$.. Very low.
Offers are also low earning.. At least it is still legit :)
Yes, I also got withdraw many times, that time. But now the threshold is really high and reward is low. So it's difficult to reach at threshold

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back