What's new

✅LEGIT 1$ - 20$ daily just using one app

Well, overall, the application has a great rating. However, I have recently noticed that many people have started leaving negative reviews. This suggests that not all the people are happy with this application. Perhaps they need to change many things.
Yes, this app is a little difficult to use not suitable for anybody i use different vpn to be able earn money in app yeah you right but works for me.
Can you provide web version to cash out from the application because to copy paste payeer id from email or Google Drive document including addresses of payment as done several times you could wrongly insert the value on the application on the mobile phone?
I don't understand what you exactly want me to do?

Yes, this app is a little difficult to use not suitable for anybody i use different vpn to be able earn money in app yeah you right but works for me.

I don't understand what you exactly want me to do?
Just an interface to login into the application from a PC to copy and paste for example Payeer address because you could do it on a mobile phone but misspell it when sending the payment. Is there a confirmation page before sending payment to the Payeer address otherwise?

I don't have a pc just a android phone
So when you request payment for an account is there a confirmation page to double check if you have correctly inserted details of the account or misspelled the account or there is no payment confirmation app and payment is sent directly?

It doesn't matter as long as the application is legit and has been proven to pay proof because a friend of mine once offered to install the application and only do light tasks every day, but until now I have not heard from him about whether the application really pays or is just wishful thinking. It's an empty dream to install applications on smartphones and developers get paid from AdMobs. At that time I also tried to install the application, but it turned out to drain the battery on the back screen so I ended up uninstalling it. Currently, I am still actively trading forex with FXOpen and even though it is not much, I am still grateful to get income from forex trading.

I don't trust such similar sites, I think this app is a scam.
The reward maximum is 3 cents everyday from the app in my region vary from your demographic geolocation but once reach a payout of 35 cents I will share a payment proof.

I no longer have any interest in using apps like this one to make a few bucks. Well, I don't mean to say these apps are "illegal" or "scam," however, I feel that they are useless. They ask you actively participate to earn a few cents. Instead of wasting time on apps like this one, you need to build skills and try real jobs.

I no longer have any interest in using apps like this one to make a few bucks. Well, I don't mean to say these apps are "illegal" or "scam," however, I feel that they are useless. They ask you actively participate to earn a few cents. Instead of wasting time on apps like this one, you need to build skills and try real jobs.
You're absolutely right but some countries have less value in their currency than the dollar this good for them.

I've been using it for a few days, and while it's true that it pays and it's legal, I don't see much point in spending days to get the minimum payment, there are thousands of faster ways to get that money with a lot less work.

Please show us better ways to make money, it's good to use other opinions.
writing articles on topics you have knowledge of, creating content on streaming platforms, trading if you have the necessary knowledge, working on freelance platforms doing freelance work, PTP forums, creating an online course on a skill you have, affiliate marketing, there are many possibilities, it all depends on what you focus on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back